The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 8
wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!
My 1st JB trip and experience - New York Spa

Have been cheonging SG scene and wanted to relax in JB for a day and see what is it like.
I have never been to JB alone. So I was figuring way to go in, where to stay and where to cheong. The information was a bit a bit from everywhere. I wanted to cheong local Malaysian or PRC.

Zoom in on the below 3 hotel
Bluewave (read some bad feedback)
The Zon (google map show it is a distance from causeway as I mention this is my 1st time)
New York Spa (nearest and have local Malaysian)

So decided to stay in new York hotel.

Now the tough part how to get to new York hotel from Singapore.

Google and research, basically bus 950 or 170 (ride 1 bus stop from woodland to JB)

So off to embark
Set off in mid afternoon via bus 950 at woodland checkpoint all passenger have to disembark, just follow the crowd anyway it is only 1 way up and scan the passport then it is only 1 way down and you reach bus bay. Search for bus 950 and boarded it back (not sure if it is the same bus, it should as I see the same passenger back) actually can also board 170.

Ride 1 stop reach Johor custom. Again disembark and follow crowd once clear custom just follow the crowd or follow the sign JB Sentral.
JB Central is link to City Square Mall (JB one not the spore one)
At the intersection if you want to proceed to city square just continue (I choose not to) and follow the JB Sentral sign take escalator down. Located the Taxi stand. It is operated by operator. So you tell the operator where you want to go and they will tell you how much, I guess it is based on distance. This way is good as it ensure you wont get overcharge by taxi drive.

New York Hotel
Taxi fare RM10.90

Reach new York hotel and check in. Check time still early early call up a friend in town to meet for lunch (not a cheongster so no lobang from him)

(let me take a break will continue)

Last edited by wangboy; 16-07-2016 at 07:45 PM.
Old 16-07-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster

wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!
Re: My 1st JB trip and experience

lunch take especially long about 4 hours. So my plan have been affected. Anyway back to alone. I roam around JB near to my hotel initially was within walking distance. Venturing into Pelangi Plaza (pretty dead place) Don't go. But the surrounding was interesting, lot of spa which I am sure happening inside. I can choose massage or FJ as I can rarely cum twice in a day unless the 2nd one is with super feel. Roam more and more.

Really wanted to FJ a Malaysian as in Singapore the legal Malaysian was $150 a pop. So headed back to hotel with a aching back and leg.

Too full for dinner, but I have all the night to myself. No hurry. Proceed down to New York Spa at level 1 of the hotel.

Enter greeted by a polite gentleman (captain), default question is sauna first (I nodded thou I am not in the mood for sauna).
Valuable item into the safe. Proceed to changing room. Given a boxer short and a towel the staff pointed to me the sauna area. To which I rejected and ask for a shirt. Proceed to the café, staff take order for drink. Was a bit lost inside. saw a few brother there sitting at café watching the small television screen (HBO) I think. Took my drink was expecting for food. Nobody take order for food. Also don't know what to do. Watching brothers and sitting alone sipping my drink. That it I am not waiting anymore. Standup and walk up to the captain (there is a few by the way) they dress smartly different from the service staff so you will know who is the captain.

Ask me want massage or lady. I am there to spend money no I wouldn't mind to take both. Ask for massage (captain say aunty massage can?) actually is ok as it is clean massage here as all massage is done by aunt. RM 98. Anyway the captain keep mentioning it is aunt. Well I then tell captain lady then. Vietnam RM 218, Local Chinese Malaysian RM 238. Ask for local Malaysian.

Lead to upstair to a room. No viewing of the gal so cannot pick, can tell preference to captain but still I prefer those spa can see and pick. In came number 70 Name Chrstina

Number : 70
Name : Christina
Look : 7.5/10 SYT below 30
Body : skinny small boob A cup
AR : yes
CBJ and no French that is the bad point. I am not sure if all the local Malaysian do not do that or only her. (nevermind I will try again tomorrow)
FJ : normal

Chatty gal ask if I used sauna or makan I say no I don't know. Tell me to explore since I am here and pay already. So after FJ proceed back down ask for drink, and ask where is the makan, pointed to me a corner (buffet style) proceed to makan time is late 10pm they close at 11.30pm. the food left a bit normal buffet style beehoon mee, curry chicken vegetable etc. Took a small plate and eat. Nothing fantastic.

Left and pay RM 238. Ask captain if the gal can be call up to the room and answer is yes both massage and lady can be call up with no extra charge. but u will miss the sauna and food.
Ho say liao so tomorrow will call up.

Left happily but feeling hungry proceed outside of hotel left right all full of food. Took my supper and back to hotel. Relax night.

Tomorrow another day of venture.

(to be continued)
Old 17-07-2016, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Bro wangboy up you my 2 humble rep points for your FR.

Please continue!
Old 17-07-2016, 10:01 AM
Samster

Day 2 of my JB trip

Wake up feel refreshed. Webt down for breakfast included in the hotel. Hotel breakfast is quite good a lot of variety, eat until song song. after finish went up to my room, check time still early 10am. New York spa only open at 11am
Decided to rest a while then head down walk walk.
out of hotel turning to the right have a building call zuk or something like that. at least 5 massage shop is there. All massage shop also open at 11am.
Was sitting outside 1 of the massage shop as I was early. about 10.50am saw 1 of the massage lady going in and my 1st peek not bad looking, it was a thai massage shop so thought is a thai lady. Receptionist ask me if I want massage.
So went in take a look at pricing.
Full body 60 mins RM79
Full body with Bao Jian 100 mins RM185 (some healthy thing) recommended to do this, I keep asking the receptionist what is this Bao Jian never get a satisfied answer. Also the lady is from PRC (suit me) so tell receiptionist took the 1 hour one.

Lead to a room the lady was what I saw just now. Ask me why never take the bao jian package that one will be on bed, the full body only on a chair. What the heck tell her ok then change to the bao jian one. Told me took off everything just cover with tower (hmm ok excited)

Name : don't know refuse to tell me say she is number 7.
Origin : Sichuan
Massage : 8/10 not bad

Now the thing about this bao jian was she spend a lot of time on the balls that definitely is a turn on, after finish back and leg ask to flip over. Was from very hard to soft. Massage my head, after that proceed to massage stomache and this time didi was hard again, she sure notice it, then spend a few mins massaging the ball but never touch the cock, maybe occasionally brushing, keep looking at the time. Keep pressing and ask me if I want to extend time (not sure extend time got what. Anyway told her I have to check out hotel at 1pm so cant extend.
Then tell me time up, I check time about 90 mins. Ask her can HJ for me and say need to tips so ask how much quoted RM 100 (about 33 SGD) to which I reply will you take off your top in fact I wanted to roam. She say no she wont take off only me (I am already naked) negotiate a bit more I say you take off I let you do. Tell me they don't depend on tips to make money. Ok fair so tell her then nevermind (I will proceed to new York spa for my backup plan.

Dress and paid up at counter.

Damage - RM 185
RTF - hell no way will go back to this joint

Time is 12.30pm proceed back to hotel

(to be continued)
Old 17-07-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

back to hotel, have to check out at 1pm so wont be able to call the gal up. nevermind check out first. Pack everything, proceed to new York spa. Same thing valuable go to safe. Proceed to locker and change. This time I went to the sauna (actually is a jazuzi pool got cold and hot). Choose the hot pool it will be crazy to pick the cold pool. Few mins get up and shower and change.

On way out captain ask if I ready I say later makan first so arrange 1/2 hour later. Preference yound and small boobs. Roam the area a bit, got 1 place have a few PC for you to surf net. Another place have very comfortable chair like those massage chair for you to sit and watch big screen movie (showing IP Man 3), can really relax here. Proceed to café order drink. Take some food, same buffet almost same dish but nicer than last night as it is fresh I guess.
When finish exchange eye contact with captain.

Lead up to upstair room. Await for the gal, in came the gal. 1st look shit it is number 70 again same as last night. Didn't want to reject also not nice to reject. Just proceed as normal again still no French and CBJ. FR can read from the previous post.

Done proceed back to café and ask for toast bread, don't have. Proceed to change and pay.

At hotel lobby ask for taxi to JB Sentral.
Cab arrive and reach JB Sentral about RM 8. As it is link to city square decide to take a look, crowded like shit, u turn back to cross custom. Once cross custom proceed down to take bus 170, ride 1 stop reach woodland custom. Scan passport clear custom.

Leg very heavy slowly take bus go home. Leg getting heavier and heavier, mind also heavy.

That goes my JB trip.
I think I spend about SGD350 (1 night hotel stay, 2 FJ, 1 Massage and plenty of makan)

Would I go again, maybe or maybe not unless I know which playground to go.

Next target maybe Batam (I also never been to batam before. have to venture alone) but I wasn't really into Indonesia gal.

So will see

That is the end of my JB trip
Old 17-07-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 10
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all

This is one hell of an fr. Great one man! Looking forward to your next trip then.
Old 18-07-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

why only go new york bro?
Old 18-07-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

reason I choose new York hotel

because the spa itself has local Chinese Malaysian

it is nearer to causeway (2.6km)
just in case cannot get a taxi or what I can walk back to custom. Sorry my 1st time into JB alone so I scare to go too far.
but now that I have been inside before next round I can go further.

but I don't really know which playground is good. I might be going again next month on august.

Trying to find a good service PRC or local Malaysian that provide CAT150 type of service.

you got good recommendation?
Old 19-07-2016, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

bro, read more on other thread like best place for massage aka b2b,

vip SPA.. not sure how u plan to enjoy while at jb..

for me, abt $175 for 2 fj + maken+ a bit shopping..

u can also click on jb playboy for more info..
Old 19-07-2016, 02:51 AM
Samster

how much is new York hotel? the bliss hotel opp nearby around rm 115
Old 19-07-2016, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
how much is new York hotel? the bliss hotel opp nearby around rm 115
new York hotel about RM190 net. book from booking.com about sgd55 after all the service charge gst end up RM190

I read VIP SPA more of a b2b massage, I wanted a fj with bbbj. not sure if vip spa have

but will read up on jb playboy
Old 19-07-2016, 08:40 AM
Samster

hear vip have fj also with water bed.. I no try yet.. good thing abt

spa with tv room.. can sleep if u r tired..
Old 19-07-2016, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

similar to my virgin trip to JB spa, don't know what to do in the spa and the captain give me random girl with little service.

For the amount of money that you spend, may be you can try this
- research JB forum for OKT who provide girl for overnight (room included), read FR, check photo and make sure you secure a booking with the girl that you want to spent the night with
- morning get into JB, take taxi to a nice 5 star hotel for cheap buffet lunch (much more value for $$ than SG)
- then go for a movie or some shopping in mall (dirt cheap to watch movie there)
- have a clean cheap massage to relax yourself
- then go for a light dinner (don't eat too much when there will be whole night of sex coming up)
- reconfirm with OKT your overnight booking
- get some redbull for extra energy
- go to the hotel for a full service FJ and take your time to enjoy the GFE with the girl
- usually can have 3 or more shots for overnight, so i will take my time to shower with the girl, cuddle in bed, watch some TV, drink some beer/wine/redbull, then have lots of foreplay before sex till next morning!
- optional : bring the girl out for supper if you have car, otherwise not very safe to roam around in JB at night
- optional : next day go for another round of clean massage and lunch before head back to SG

You save on the hotel money in exchange for overnight FL who will give you lots of foreplay and GFE, and you get to cuddle a girl to sleep!
Old 19-07-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
similar to my virgin trip to JB spa, don't know what to do in the spa and the captain give me random girl with little service.

For the amount of money that you spend, may be you can try this
- research JB forum for OKT who provide girl for overnight (room included), read FR, check photo and make sure you secure a booking with the girl that you want to spent the night with
- morning get into JB, take taxi to a nice 5 star hotel for cheap buffet lunch (much more value for $$ than SG)
- then go for a movie or some shopping in mall (dirt cheap to watch movie there)
- have a clean cheap massage to relax yourself
- then go for a light dinner (don't eat too much when there will be whole night of sex coming up)
- reconfirm with OKT your overnight booking
- get some redbull for extra energy
- go to the hotel for a full service FJ and take your time to enjoy the GFE with the girl
- usually can have 3 or more shots for overnight, so i will take my time to shower with the girl, cuddle in bed, watch some TV, drink some beer/wine/redbull, then have lots of foreplay before sex till next morning!
- optional : bring the girl out for supper if you have car, otherwise not very safe to roam around in JB at night
- optional : next day go for another round of clean massage and lunch before head back to SG

You save on the hotel money in exchange for overnight FL who will give you lots of foreplay and GFE, and you get to cuddle a girl to sleep!
I wasn't so much into overnight with a FL, even last time overnight with FB also find it uneasy. I prefer to bonk and sleep alone. But it is a good suggestion for cheongster

I wanted to book a malay gal from sexncity horny or something but I add him 1 whole day wechat never add me back until I back in SG. well maybe the next round.

Couldn't call him because I never buy prepaid card since 1 day only and definitely would not want to call him using my work phone number
Old 19-07-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangboy View Post
I wasn't so much into overnight with a FL, even last time overnight with FB also find it uneasy. I prefer to bonk and sleep alone. But it is a good suggestion for cheongster

Couldn't call him because I never buy prepaid card since 1 day only and definitely would not want to call him using my work phone number
if you want to book FL with OKT in JB, better get a cheap prepaid card for faster response. You also get some data for some net surfing and google map. I used hotlink last time cos it is cheapest if you go in occasionally.

https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/plans.html

I used to bring my FB for overnight in JB, cos it is cheaper to stay and spend there, less likely to bump into people that i know. During my younger days, i can do 6-7 shots when over night with my FB!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1