The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2016, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
lovedemcoconuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First Experience with minah

This is my first thread in this forum as I'm new so I apologize if I'm not very good at it.

First of all, a big thanks to bro miskcir for recommending this place to me. It's a small shop near Serangoon. I had a little time off today and went in without any booking. The lady at the counter was this friendly, hot older chinese woman with a huge rack (thinking of going back to try her). She asked me if it was my first time there and I told her yes. She then showed me their rates and I picked the $35 for 30 min option. Then she asked me if I would like to be massaged by a malay girl and I was like "definitely!" She smiled and told me that a girl named Cherry would be massaging me.

The room I was led to was nice. Proper massage bed (with the hole to put your face in) and a shower too. Cherry arrived shortly after and started massaging my back. She's also another hot older woman with big boobs.

Her massage is damn solid! Good and hard enough to crack my upper back. Super shiok and no piano playing. Even used her knees to press my back. It was so good I almost fell asleep until she started playing with my little brother. I got the hint and grabbed her ass. Cherry smiled and said "what you want?" I said "what can you do?" she then told me the rates and I chose to go with the full service. She giggled and told me to wait. About a minute later she returned and immediately pulled out her big melons. My little brother immediately woke up and she grabbed it and started using her mouth to cap me. We got into the 69 position and I started fingering her. Just a few seconds and her pussy got really wet and she moved into cowgirl position. Word of warning: Cherry is pretty wild. She rode me until she came! I then moved her into doggy and after a few minutes of playing with her big Ds and pumping her I buay tahan and came. Super good experience. Left a very happy man
Old 01-02-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 13
gboy1989 is a name known to allgboy1989 is a name known to allgboy1989 is a name known to allgboy1989 is a name known to allgboy1989 is a name known to allgboy1989 is a name known to all
Re: First Experience with minah

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedemcoconuts View Post
This is my first thread in this forum as I'm new so I apologize if I'm not very good at it.

First of all, a big thanks to bro miskcir for recommending this place to me. It's a small shop near Serangoon. I had a little time off today and went in without any booking. The lady at the counter was this friendly, hot older chinese woman with a huge rack (thinking of going back to try her). She asked me if it was my first time there and I told her yes. She then showed me their rates and I picked the $35 for 30 min option. Then she asked me if I would like to be massaged by a malay girl and I was like "definitely!" She smiled and told me that a girl named Cherry would be massaging me.

The room I was led to was nice. Proper massage bed (with the hole to put your face in) and a shower too. Cherry arrived shortly after and started massaging my back. She's also another hot older woman with big boobs.

Her massage is damn solid! Good and hard enough to crack my upper back. Super shiok and no piano playing. Even used her knees to press my back. It was so good I almost fell asleep until she started playing with my little brother. I got the hint and grabbed her ass. Cherry smiled and said "what you want?" I said "what can you do?" she then told me the rates and I chose to go with the full service. She giggled and told me to wait. About a minute later she returned and immediately pulled out her big melons. My little brother immediately woke up and she grabbed it and started using her mouth to cap me. We got into the 69 position and I started fingering her. Just a few seconds and her pussy got really wet and she moved into cowgirl position. Word of warning: Cherry is pretty wild. She rode me until she came! I then moved her into doggy and after a few minutes of playing with her big Ds and pumping her I buay tahan and came. Super good experience. Left a very happy man

Nice FR bro, upz you already. Know which joint you are talking about, there are other Malay girls there, can try them too!
Old 01-02-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6484 / Power: 11
BCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond repute

$35/- for 30 minutes massage. What are the rates for HJ, BJ, and FJ?
Old 01-02-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
minizme is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

can share contact pls thanks
Old 01-02-2016, 05:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Bro pls share
Old 01-02-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
akbj2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro...can share contacts...Thanks.
Old 01-02-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Makpuv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro
Can share contacts. Thanks
Old 01-02-2016, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6082 / Power: 13
HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,
hope can share?
Thanks!

For 2nd Ups :
Prince7, devilchan78, SimplyUnperfect, lonebonker, CoCK ShoCk, Smoky7, TingTongLove, Jay Chou, Supervert, sailsingapore, Cafu, Goalie, Cloudy80, ah rat, Passerbyer, Rasta Marley, lookingaround.

Exchange : Min. 3 pts
Old 01-02-2016, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 19
Via1314 is a splendid one to beholdVia1314 is a splendid one to beholdVia1314 is a splendid one to beholdVia1314 is a splendid one to beholdVia1314 is a splendid one to beholdVia1314 is a splendid one to beholdVia1314 is a splendid one to behold

Please be discreet! We do not want to lose anymore places to chiong
Old 01-02-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the location detail via PM?
Old 01-02-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
cokl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc and loc pls? Thx bro.
Old 01-02-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi

You mean this joint??

Spa with pretty Malay masseuse:
Shop name: Elisa Spa
Spa contact no: 8206 8364
Recommend to call the number to book first before going down to avoid having to wait.
Old 01-02-2016, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 0
tangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of light

Bro.

Great Sharing!
Pls share contact
Fellow Minah lover here.
Tks!

Rgds
Tang
Old 01-02-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
123funlovingguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Could you pm me the location please bro.
Old 01-02-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 0
verykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to behold

Can share the location detail via PM?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1