The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2010, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Golden Mile Complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedSiao View Post
Bro Sparky, wow you really amaze me, did you realise your responding to a thread dated 4 years back ??

*Scratches head*
*LOL*

Ah Dez was an old bird during my era which i've not heard of for a very long time liao. was quite surprised to see him starting a thread til i realised d date was 4 yrs back.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Wanranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How is the massage centre there , got any changes . Not been there for years . Maybe got new action .
Old 11-04-2010, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

Surprise me too. Ah dez suddenly post.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sparky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
*LOL*

Ah Dez was an old bird during my era which i've not heard of for a very long time liao. was quite surprised to see him starting a thread til i realised d date was 4 yrs back.

Sorry, didn't know that it was 4 yrs back......
Old 21-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ahahhaha.... i think all d lau jiaos suddenly jam when saw a posting by Ah Dez... n only to laff at mistake when see d yr it was posted... ahhahaha..

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 21-04-2010, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanranger View Post
How is the massage centre there , got any changes . Not been there for years . Maybe got new action .
all lao cai in d massage joints. at least tt was wat i saw 2 wks ago.i think they should be (partly) clean joints which provide solid massage but i got no appetite to try lah. i also bio those hair salons, seems like quality no better.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-10-2011, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 13
chingkuo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychingkuo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

look like this thread is quite dead? had done some research at here, look like there is no happening at golden mile anymore... went to golden mile tower a few days when i pass by, but failed miserably... those potential shop are either closed or need CTC i guess...coz one slam the door in front of my face after i knocked on the door i know this is just precaution but i still feel sad for being treat like this

so after that, i tried my luck at golden mile complex... surveyed through different shop, and finally settled at one thai massage shop at a corner one. so i was asked to changed into a short pants and the rest is sop sop... the come the golden question. too bad only HJ and auto roam on upper part. but the girl, who later i learnt was called "A Ping" can speak chinese very well, too bad was a bit hold back as she rejected my request to suck her nipples T_T. the experience is quite enjoyable, the only complain i have is she rub some oil on my lower part during HJ and i didnt wash it after that. then when on the way my ball gave a burning sensation and sort of pain since this was my first time so i dunno is everyone has the same problem?

being a newbie in this forum, i hope my FR wasnt too sucky
Old 03-12-2011, 12:35 PM
Samster

chingkuo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychingkuo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

walau so no update anymore on this post ke? so sad.. anyway, went to the same place last week. wanted to get the same girl but she is not there then an aunty serve me (she said herself one, she said she 40+ years old ) anyway, here is my FR

service: not bad, quite talkative
massage: not as good as the first one I had...i wold rate it 5/10, not so satisfying
HJ: surprisingly, better than the first. She will massage the ball and didi and made me cum like crazy. the only sad part is no auto roaming so 7/10?

she did give me something like a coupon after that which I didnt get during the first time visit. may go back if i happen to pass by next time
Old 08-12-2011, 07:57 PM
Samster

got one bro remind only i noticed i forget to include damage... damage is 40 per hour + 40 for HJ
Old 08-12-2011, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez View Post
I am after that singha beer promoter...
Wah.....bro Dez....still so happening....still going strong......
Old 09-03-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
adrian79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingkuo View Post
look like this thread is quite dead? had done some research at here, look like there is no happening at golden mile anymore... went to golden mile tower a few days when i pass by, but failed miserably... those potential shop are either closed or need CTC i guess...coz one slam the door in front of my face after i knocked on the door i know this is just precaution but i still feel sad for being treat like this

so after that, i tried my luck at golden mile complex... surveyed through different shop, and finally settled at one thai massage shop at a corner one. so i was asked to changed into a short pants and the rest is sop sop... the come the golden question. too bad only HJ and auto roam on upper part. but the girl, who later i learnt was called "A Ping" can speak chinese very well, too bad was a bit hold back as she rejected my request to suck her nipples T_T. the experience is quite enjoyable, the only complain i have is she rub some oil on my lower part during HJ and i didnt wash it after that. then when on the way my ball gave a burning sensation and sort of pain since this was my first time so i dunno is everyone has the same problem?

being a newbie in this forum, i hope my FR wasnt too sucky
there is a thai massage shop on level 1 of golden mile tower (golden mile tower is the one with the indian movie cinemas). good solid massage by young thai girl, first time went got hj but second time same girl no hj. do not give me any pant to change, can wear birthday suit.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

very stuffy n clamp la.
If u like shopping ctr, thai masg,
try golden landmark.
The space is luxurious.
The smell of kayu kararu, and nearby murtabak
is tempting.
Try uncle david shop,
he master of masg shop during pearl centre
golden era.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
guzik is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguzik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro power,,Thai massage at golden lanmark still have meh?..i go nothing leh,,many malay bridal shop,jamu supplement etc...end up walk till bugis masaji thai...went up the thai lady(pretty sia) said its close ald for a year..guess i outdated sia at this area.
Old 18-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jou75jou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No ...Golden Mile is not dead but quiet, so quiet...; I like to go when I have a free afternoon to some spa especially at the 3rd floor. If you spend some time ...and some money you'll find some nuggets

I went some weeks ago to T***S**
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_i7XE4HIwhJg/TQ...alo_2607_3.jpg

At that time, you were able to find Som, a Thai girl, who was providing an excellent Thai massage and a marvelous BJ but she left Singapore....

Now, you can ask for Yaya, good massage ....For the rest, just ask her, she is very open

I let you explore this place...there might be some others good catch
Old 19-04-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
Try uncle david shop,
he master of masg shop during pearl centre
golden era.
bro, can share Uncle David's shop address?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1