The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16 h69

My humble FR on Maggie:

Debut around : April to May 2016

1) Looks : 8/10. Young and beautiful girl of only 23 years old. Sweet voice, very sweet looking girl. Looks like young 丁岚 and older Charlene Choi from certain angle.

2) Body : 8/10. Around 1.58m. Petite, hourglass figure with nice slim legs. Fair and smooth complexion generally.

3) Boobs : 8/10. B or B- with nice pinkish nipples. Natural, soft boobs. I like to fondle, suck and lick her boobs and nipples and she got no problem with that.

4) BBBj : 9/10. I was lucky to receive Bbbj. Heard most bros only get capped Bj. Nice and wet BBBJ with Listerine and her saliva.

5) Frenching : 9/10. Slow and sensual with good tongue fight. She like to stick out her tongue for me to suck. She got very soft lips and small mouth for frenching. We french kiss in missionary, cowgirl and doggie frenching. She can be a three or four positions French kisser. Wow, nice gfe feel from frenching.

6) Painting : Nicely trimmed pussy. Small reddish pussy. Dripping wet and sticky juices when painted. No smell.

7) FJ : 9/10. She is very accommodating with different posns. Her moanings is very sexy and natural and killing to the ears. Unlike fake moanings which can be a turnoff sometimes.

8) GFE : 9/10. Very friendly and chatty girl. Very sweet voice. Always smiling when talking to me. We hug and cuddle on bed after fj. Not a time watcher as I notice I exceed by 10 mins when I left. Total minutes spend with her 70 mins. Still can tease me watching other girls when I rest outside 10 mins on the hall sofa before leaving.

9) Rtf : Maybe. if she tease me in the hall again. Haha!

Please treat her nicely as she is a very gentle and sweet girl for loving also. Almost kena KC by her!
Old 15-11-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Evergreen Yuan Yuan is leaving very soon in 1 week time, better try her or never.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 24-11-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Newbro111 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Visited 1st time on weekday mid pm.

Got 6 girls waiting for customer. Friendly okt offered tea which i decline. Asked Okt how much, he said $150. Asked got $80,he said got, 30min.

I said ok, need to go toilet 1st. After come out, he pointed to 3 girls n said they do $80. Looks like not all girls in the hse willing to do $80.

Anyway, i chose weiwei.
Looks 6/10
Boobs think big B or C
Body meaty which i like
Allow kissing but no frenching
Attitude ok, after unload, she lied down beside me n chit chat for a while before bringing me to shower. After shower me, she towel dry me 1st even though she is also wet,felt a bit bad dat she might feel cold.

After done, okt offered tea again n i declined again.
Old 01-12-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Big boobs lovers should try Qiqi or Keke

two huge melons swinging like pendulum when doing doggie

Dan dan is pretty face with bouncy butt good for doggie

Xiao Mei boobs not too small either and service is good

For doggie bang lovers do not miss out Yue Yue, with heavy fleshy buttocks for that piak piak sound

commando wild fuckers will like Baby who rapes you and not the other way

Maggie is for those who loves the exotic looks

Xiao xi is for those who loves the gal next door feel

just my opinion

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 01-12-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Big boobs lovers should try Qiqi or Keke

two huge melons swinging like pendulum when doing doggie

Dan dan is pretty face with bouncy butt good for doggie

Xiao Mei boobs not too small either and service is good

For doggie bang lovers do not miss out Yue Yue, with heavy fleshy buttocks for that piak piak sound

commando wild fuckers will like Baby who rapes you and not the other way

Maggie is for those who loves the exotic looks

Xiao xi is for those who loves the gal next door feel

just my opinion
I agree on most of your opinions bro
Old 25-12-2016, 06:20 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro did LL serve you Fresh Ikan Bilis
No ikan billis
Only salted fish
Old 25-12-2016, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
No ikan billis
Only salted fish
But No Fresh Ikan preserved ones also ok mah
Old 30-12-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
dominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just tried ling ling. She looks sweet and innocent - my type. Slim legs which I like. 1st time seeing me at the counter she smiles at me and I'm mesmerized. She has a very sweet smile so I keep asking her to smile more haha. Service wise sop, but she allows frenching. We French quite abit, very steamy. not sure why some FR say no frenching, prob due to chemistry. She likes missionary the most, and we spent a lot of time in that position. she rejected my doggie so I didn't manage to get that position. Bros who must have this position pls take note. Or maybe it's just me, she did mention my one too big doggie will pain, not sure how true though. Did abit of massage for me at the end with the time left, very hardworking ger. RTF: yes, but after I try a few others in my shortlist 1st
Old 03-01-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
xx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Beg to differ on yue yue

She is hardworking blow me quite long but she didn't give me AR which I am very disappointed
Old 08-01-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of

Yesterday afternoon went down tried KeKe whose melons are big & handful to grab plus light color nipples and areolas too! She provides massage back first followed by catbath with sensational licking skills! Definitely good consideration for boobs lovers!

Looks: 6/10 (GND type)
Body: 7/10 (average size type about 160cm tall with abit curvy waist & butt)
Boobs: 9/10 (big enough for my liking and handful to grab while enjoying the session)
Bbbj: 7/10 (good suction with wet slurping throughout)
Fj: 7/10 (she's accommodating to my request for many positions & I enjoyed bonking while grabbing her pair of boobs non stop!)
Old 12-01-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My delayed FR for Ling Ling :

1) Looks : 7.5/10. Young and sweet looking. Very friendly and cheerful. Nice soft personality from the way she talks.

2) Body : 8/10. Slim body with long slender legs. Smooth and quite fair skin.

3) Boobs : 6/10. Small B. Not for boobs lovers. But nice pinkish nipples that are nice to lick and suck.

4) Massage : 9/10. Very hardworking. Surprisingly good and hard massage to soothe my backaches.

5) BBBj : 9/10. Very hardworking. Water bbbj in the bathroom and Listerine bbbj on bed, Damn shiok!

6) Frenching : 9/10. Small mouth and soft lips for frenching. Slow sensual to passionate frenching.

7) Painting : 8/10. Wet and horny when painted. Pinkish to light brownish pussy. Told her my mouth was wet with her juices. She say her juices should be a bit saltish but I tasted no smell. Make her taste her juice by frenching her again after painting. She is naughty and playful at times.

8) FJ : 9/10. Very wet and horny. Nice sexy moanings. Sound like natural moanings. Try missionary and doggie. Piak and finish her at doggie.

9) GfE : 9/10. Very hardworking and friendly. Still can cuddle, hug and French kiss again after FJ. Aftersales service are very good.

10) Rtf : Maybe. As I am still a boobs lover although I like her service and frenching and hard massage 按摩。
Old 06-02-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Post-CNY update on the gals of this house... was pleasantly surprised to see that there are 11 (!) WL's available, pretty much a girl to suit every taste

1) Cai-er 采儿 - Tall, leggy and attractive gal with a pretty face
2) Maggie - petite WL with an exotic, some would say Eurasian-looking face
3) Mei Lan 美兰 - Oriental-looking gal for the bros here into mature ladies
4) Qi Qi 琪琪 - small-sized gal with a great body and big boobs (!)
5) Ke Ke 可可 - another gal with huge headlights, fair skin and great service
6) Yue Yue 月月 - one of the APs of this house, nice bum, pretty face and a great conversationalist
7) Ling Ling 玲玲 - pretty face, fair body, great service
8) Wei Wei 微微 - for the bros here who like fleshy meaty ladies, bright and sunny disposition
9) Xiao Mei 小美 - young and pleasant gal, looks quiet outside the room but turns into someone else when the door's shut
10) Dan Dan 丹丹 - slim, pretty WL who's really service-oriented (with a nice butt )
11) Xiao Xi 小西 - tall and leggy chick who I heard is very much into Frenching

I often have a great time at this house whichever gal I end up with, and service here is not bad also. The gals are all different and nice in their own way. Cheers!
Old 06-02-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
Post-CNY update on the gals of this house... was pleasantly surprised to see that there are 11 (!) WL's available, pretty much a girl to suit every taste

1) Cai-er 采儿 - Tall, leggy and attractive gal with a pretty face
2) Maggie - petite WL with an exotic, some would say Eurasian-looking face
3) Mei Lan 美兰 - Oriental-looking gal for the bros here into mature ladies
4) Qi Qi 琪琪 - small-sized gal with a great body and big boobs (!)
5) Ke Ke 可可 - another gal with huge headlights, fair skin and great service
6) Yue Yue 月月 - one of the APs of this house, nice bum, pretty face and a great conversationalist
7) Ling Ling 玲玲 - pretty face, fair body, great service
8) Wei Wei 微微 - for the bros here who like fleshy meaty ladies, bright and sunny disposition
9) Xiao Mei 小美 - young and pleasant gal, looks quiet outside the room but turns into someone else when the door's shut
10) Dan Dan 丹丹 - slim, pretty WL who's really service-oriented (with a nice butt )
11) Xiao Xi 小西 - tall and leggy chick who I heard is very much into Frenching

I often have a great time at this house whichever gal I end up with, and service here is not bad also. The gals are all different and nice in their own way. Cheers!
Great summary Bro of the girls in this house. Looks like if one is not choosy and likes variety you can start from girl one and work your way down the list to 11 and then start at one again Thanks for taking the effort!!
Old 08-02-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1828 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future
江南美女

First time trying out 1669 , been reporting to geylang shooting range quite long trying diff house n girls. today want to 尝个鲜儿 and went to 1669 to try my luck, went in saw two, one i dont know who, the other caught my eye , she is xiao xi小西 from 江西 jiang xi, no one so pretty looking n refined look and fair.
asked okt price, he politely said 80 for 30 min, i paid and went in. one thing to note the okt who is a young gentleman is very polite and nice .

in the room i say xiao xi complexion oh my god fair like jiangxi jingdezhen porcelain white and smooth and she is slender not too fat not too skinny, around b cup, looks very refined 清秀 typical jiangxi girl, can also say look very jiangnan, actually jiangxi in the Great Qing Dynasty is part of jiangnan, and the ppl n culture the same so can say xiao xi is 江南美女 . she truly live up to this name jiangnan beauty.

service also very good, kiss and blow me , esp blow me n 69 taste her abalone oh my god succulent tender which is typical of syt, thats why she say she 23 yr old i believe, fucked her in diff positions and finally cummed , and her moaning is stereo loud and clear very good , really good fuck, she is accomadating and quite submissive too, really worth it for 80 per 30 min.
Old 24-02-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
CouchPotatoBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros decided to share my FR about keke with everyone!

Looks : 6.5/10 (Not pretty but not ugly as well)
Body : 7/10 (Average body)
Boobs : 9/10 (Shiok shiok ah very big and nice)
BBBJ : 6/10 (Not bad uh, but i think she can do much more with her tongue)
FJ : 8/10 (This one shiok! She will rub her pussy on you for awhile make you more gian first before eating it up!)
GFE : N/A (Didn't really get to try, i finished up and went for another appointment)
RTF : Definitely!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1