The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2012, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!
Pariss

Hi samster ,

Any good of recommend for this spa , I will went there this few day . Before this I only went to blue wave an lions
Old 31-12-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Lucas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pariss

Small & discreet place filled with middle-aged local man. Offers the same services as bw,ny,etc..
Pricing i feel abit high for massage; 79 for 45mins normal, 89 for oil
Opt for sauna & fj @ rm219.. Of cos food,internet & movies included.
Food wise normal kopitiam food..
Theatre & pool able to hold bout 10 ppl..
Short FR on my gal; 28 local

Looks: 5/10(local plain jane)
Boobs: 5/10(A+)
GFE: 6/10(lots of friendly chat)
BBBJ: 7/10(quite accomodating i feel)
Catbath: 5/10(feels like going thru SOP)
Overall: 6/10
RTF: Maybe(saw a few regular uncles got nap shot gals)
Old 14-01-2013, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 17
koukou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

like to find out more too. some changes from gbw
Old 16-01-2013, 01:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 16
d1spec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damage RM220 SPA + FJ, PRC
Overall was good service, bbbj, good looking. however after SPA can let a indian with specs know when you want to fire. Will bring you to a room and will bring a few gals for you to choose. Dun like and will bring another batch. After firing, go back to have noodle soup and rest chatting with friends. Ladies can view on a website.

Beside Pariss got this Pub, Full Tank. Many Girls but ladies drink, 1 jug of Gunniess RM150. Got singin, dancing, ladyboy performance. Damage 1 bott of Johnny walker RM398. Can skip, not really good, but just test water with friends.

Further down will see Library. Yes, some fighting n may look messy. DJ area will young boys shuffling around... Skip long island tea, taste like lime juice. Price forget.

Between Pariss and Library think got 2 or 3 Lok Lok stall to eat after drinking.

Also went to Legato near Tesco. nearby Library. Liveband style. Ordered 30 bottles of beer, 4 tower of Bitch tea of Beach tea *tower 1 for 1, RM99* and a bottle of tequila RM220 or RM230. Total damage around RM800+
Old 16-01-2013, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1spec View Post
Overall was good service, bbbj, good looking. however after SPA can let a indian with specs know when you want to fire. Will bring you to a room and will bring a few gals for you to choose. Dun like and will bring another batch. After firing, go back to have noodle soup and rest chatting with friends. Ladies can view on a website.

Beside Pariss got this Pub, Full Tank. Many Girls but ladies drink, 1 jug of Gunniess RM150. Got singin, dancing, ladyboy performance. Damage 1 bott of Johnny walker RM398. Can skip, not really good, but just test water with friends.

Further down will see Library. Yes, some fighting n may look messy. DJ area will young boys shuffling around... Skip long island tea, taste like lime juice. Price forget.

Between Pariss and Library think got 2 or 3 Lok Lok stall to eat after drinking.

Also went to Legato near Tesco. nearby Library. Liveband style. Ordered 30 bottles of beer, 4 tower of Bitch tea of Beach tea *tower 1 for 1, RM99* and a bottle of tequila RM220 or RM230. Total damage around RM800+
I visited Pariss Spa on July 2011 and got charged RM208 for whole session with a PRC. I only viewed one stock and take straight away. Now the price up again?? At that time price for local CKT is RM218. Btw do you know the website URL. Mind tell me. Pls PM me the website please. Thank you
Old 16-01-2013, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ronaldo07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro mind to share location?
Old 16-01-2013, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
ahboy1987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboy1987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1spec View Post

you still got the website?
Old 21-01-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
wongcw84 is Cool - loads of Potential

pariss got very poor selection
some more the girl are money orientated...not friendly
Old 22-01-2013, 11:10 AM
Samster

jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wongcw84 View Post
pariss got very poor selection
some more the girl are money orientated...not friendly
The last time I visited I asked the captain got any 'hong pai' (red label). He said got many but when I see them all cannot make it in terms of look. So feel dulan until I asked to view PRC. So u want to come here better choose PRC than local CKT.
Old 23-01-2013, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboy1987 View Post
sorry guys i forget which site liao... need to check with JB frd tmr
Old 23-01-2013, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Santa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

local girls not willing to work here anymore ... maybe going over to spore for stronger currency . latest just heard Hotel Granada at Bkt Indah theres a new spa opening soon ... same concept as Pariss
Old 23-01-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro tried no 31 ? local chines, skinny skinny one ? tks
Old 24-01-2013, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
local girls not willing to work here anymore ... maybe going over to spore for stronger currency . latest just heard Hotel Granada at Bkt Indah theres a new spa opening soon ... same concept as Pariss
This is what I have been looking for. Will sure try there once their service is ready
Old 26-01-2013, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboy1987 View Post
found the website....!
Old 26-01-2013, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
This is what I have been looking for. Will sure try there once their service is ready
The spa will be operated under the same boss of rasa Sayang hotel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1