The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 13
extremelyLucky is one of the Best!extremelyLucky is one of the Best!extremelyLucky is one of the Best!
Re: Jacky43

Happy Chinese New Year to Bro jacky43
Old 15-01-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: 15 January 2012, Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
The liveliest I said would be at H7, Cookie Joyce were lights above; Pretty Carol was on phone while making her bed.

So PT girls are planning closing sales, competition is great from now to next Friday.
i reached there at about 2.40 and cookie's light was off! locked from inside. someone had booked her for the rest of the day! over 3hrs! i have never seen anything like this before. 3x150=450++?
wa lan neh, no wonder she see me no up, i 50 nia.

of the 3 girls, think cookie has the best biz, most booking, think joyce and carol same same.

why is competition great till friday?
Old 15-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
i reached there at about 2.40 and cookie's light was off! locked from inside. someone had booked her for the rest of the day! over 3hrs! i have never seen anything like this before. 3x150=450++?
wa lan neh, no wonder she see me no up, i 50 nia.

of the 3 girls, think cookie has the best biz, most booking, think joyce and carol same same.

why is competition great till friday?
Relax Bro. FYI and I don't mean to brag, I have booked Michelle H02R16 before for 4 hours = $600.

I thank you.
Old 15-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster

extremelyLucky is one of the Best!extremelyLucky is one of the Best!extremelyLucky is one of the Best!

Bro

Not fierce enough! If my Kao Kay pay me alot of bonus, He he he...what is $600/- ???
Old 15-01-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Was surprised to see Maggie H02R02 still working as she told me 14 Jan. she OL going back to Malaysia.

I had Ann for the night, I was her last customer.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
.....We started with H2, inner lane there were Qs outside Maggie’s room, Sally OG and Mun Mun had lights’ above. Ting Ting was on business this afternoon, she looks good only problem she is fat. The other 2 good girls would be Hong Hong plus Bo Bo; both were trying to close deals.

.....I were heartbroken Anne door remains open for a long time.

My colleague asked how come Anne had no taker; I told him I had no dick about it. Probably Miss Ann had few negatives FR last year, news fly even if there is no internet.
Old 16-01-2012, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremelyLucky View Post
Bro

Not fierce enough! If my Kao Kay pay me alot of bonus, He he he...what is $600/- ???
Agree, hell I could book a WL in PT for a whole day for $1000 if I had a big fat bonus! He-he!

Nice going Bro!

I thank you!
Old 16-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Samster

Happy Chinese New Year

This friday has big bonus

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Agree, hell I could book a WL in PT for a whole day for $1000 if I had a big fat bonus! He-he!

Nice going Bro!

I thank you!
Old 16-01-2012, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 13
PoorMan is a name known to allPoorMan is a name known to allPoorMan is a name known to allPoorMan is a name known to allPoorMan is a name known to allPoorMan is a name known to all

Sorry Bro But

$600/- is my monthly salary. It mean alot to me! Feel free to donate to the poor.

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremelyLucky View Post
Bro
what is $600/- ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMan View Post
My monthly salary is $600/-.
Old 16-01-2012, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Relax Bro. FYI and I don't mean to brag, I have booked Michelle H02R16 before for 4 hours = $600.
I thank you.
wa piang a...how can like dat : )... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Old 17-01-2012, 08:12 AM
Samster

Bro

Here you are! you replied!
I suppose i am extremelyLucky!

Cheers

Quote:
Sorry Bro But

$600/- is my monthly salary. It mean alot to me! Feel free to donate to the poor.

Thank you!
Old 17-01-2012, 08:33 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Work hard, play harder.

Work hard, earn more so you can enjoy the fruits of your labour. That's how!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
wa piang a...how can like dat : )... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Last edited by fornicator; 17-01-2012 at 08:44 AM.
Old 17-01-2012, 08:37 AM
Samster

We do not intend to offend Bro, but in your case, you should not be indulging in this kind of vice. We can manage to do so because we have extra money to let go and indulge ourselves. Sorry Bro but that is a hard fact of life, some get it and some don't. Please do understand.

Cheers.

Quote:
Sorry Bro But

Thank you!
Old 17-01-2012, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Custom jam

My brothers! Be guided come friday, 20th to 22 Sunday we will be seeing the migration of people rushing home for LNY. Allreally some contractors, i mean Malaysian lock off before LNY.

My advice to all, this weekend many sex workers will not check in, i think this include GL because the operators are taking breaks. Of course do not travel across the causeway, i tell you guys JB will be packed. Many shops, RLDs like Ocean and Blue Wave would not be opened.

I had advice my ang mo colleagues, they told me all right they will stay at home. Sort of settle their own urge, i was like Haha!
Old 26-01-2012, 11:04 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Dragon 2012

1 We started a FR of H17, a girl by name of Ruby on ground floor. She called $50, room numbers, the writer is not sure. I had a gut feeling her room is opposite R17, Mei Yee.
2 Hookers got murder; the murderer walk free, class systems still apply. This mark the 3 year of Coco’s murder, the industry does not invest in security systems. They prefer in trusting pimps, keepers with money runners.
3 We have the age of Maggie, and Kidd at 34 (the year of the horse); also H11 Ah Leng has not age a bit in 8 years of her time.
4 The noose told us, MM is short for “Mindef maids”, and army boys taking care of his wife. They refer to rifle not the other one, lest we forget. PT is also 1 of the place where a boy became a man.
5 It begins with charity works, than private investment companies, now corruptions investigation going after government big shots. A thing for sure, ladies are spare the jail terms. Not so for licensed call girls, she worked out of her league, she is out of the picture.
Old 29-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

Post 25 years of crime watch

A thing Tay Ping Hui never mentioned, crime fighters cannot trace its crime path without information. This came from everywhere, not necessary from informers.

May I remind the crime fighters that Coco murderer is walking free; maybe the producers should put it in 1 of this year episode.

At least we had peace of mind, the next time we had fun over PT lands, and of course security measures had to be enforced. I too wrote couple of times, RLD is like a bomb waiting to go off.

Happy birthday to the producers and many more years.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1