The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2012, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jacky43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
dun bother bro, no use...even if u understand what he is writing...
also no use...
LOL, this is supposed to be a joke or an insult ?
Old 03-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile The 15 4D girl’s winners of 2012

We have another girl.

1 Sunday June 24
First price 1604 Ivy and starter 1215 Joey

2 Saturday July 14
Starter 0203 Sally

3 Wednesday July 18
Consolations 0701 Joanne with 2 floor Ann

4 Wednesday August 8 (eve of NDP) & Wednesday 15
Starter 1111 Jolene

5 Sunday August 19 (Hari Raya Puasa)
Starter 1414 Nancy

6 Wednesday September 12 (27 days into lunar 7 month)
Third price 0216 Michelle and consolation 1211 Helen

7 Wednesday September 26
Starter 1104 Julie

8 Sunday September 30
Starter 2009 Peng Peng

9 Wednesday Oct 3
Starter 1703 Honey

10 Sunday Oct 7
Starter 1612 Jennifer

11 Wednesday November 28
Starter 1105 Rose

12 Sunday December 2
Consolation 0409 Annie
Old 09-12-2012, 10:36 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Little India RLD

It happened i made a trip last Sat eve after 8 pm, this are mine observation.

PT

It seems like after 7 pm, many houses call it a day, the remaining houses usually are not the one with hot girls. H24 i saw Lai Lai walking out thru the back door, Ai Li was not there Mona was trying to take the last call. Jessie and Ah Ping too were catching last call.

I was suprised H7R11 Carol the bitch was lights above, H14 Ah Bao lights above. Mei Ling with Yuki Zhen Zhen were trying to catch the last calls and, i would urge every body not to be fool by them.

Because 6 yrs ago i had taken a girl i think was at H5, cannot recall the numbers and receive rushing service. It so happened around 830 pm i saw 2 girls standing behind the back lanes, they were waiting for transport probably. It could be Joyce maybe Judy?

Desker

After dusk is peak periods, behind the brothels all LBs are in full force. I don't see the H79 but i saw a H31. There are 2 houses in business, i notice 2 pretty LBs with one calling to me in Mandarin "$30" in a sweet voice. I am not a sucker for the darkside.

102 Thai massage

This joint was closed after 8pm, i tap on its door and the lady boss i think, walk out told me is closed. She is on top of mine list, might return this Sun pm. I would say the ideal time is btw 1 to 6 pm.

Take note of this area somehow, after 7 pm i guess the KTV HC are in business. The others have tone down pretty much .
Old 20-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Samster

Wink was 2012 more uneven than 2011?

You decide and I had this yr pass happening, still this last month of the yr ultimate talk is will odd number houses closed down in 2013?

No matter for PT has enough girls, it is never easy to take away RLD. Merry Christmas and, an even new year.

Black water dragon 2012

1 The best ticked off goes to a brother, the first FR of the year with H17R10 ground floor. This girl remains a mystery waiting to uncover. The other is at H12R6 ex GL named Fong Yi. In June we had ex GL girl, H16R14 JC and September brown sugar H12R2 Lily. Another is H24R12 Ai Li.
2 Hookers got murder; the murderer walk free, class systems still apply. This is the 3 year of Coco’s murder; the industry does not invest in security systems. They prefer in pimps, keepers and money runners. However, after this episode there are CCTVs in houses. Crime watch is into his 25 years.
3 We have the age of Maggie, and Kid at 34 (the year of the horse); also H11 Ah Leng has not age a bit in 8 years of her time. A brother wrote MJ is now a mom.
4 The noose told us, MM is short for “Mindef maids”, and army boys taking care of his wife. They refer to rifle not the other one, lest we forget. PT is also 1 of the place where a boy became a man. OCS taught and perfected the skills in back stabbing. This is the 45 years of NS. It fails because no officers believe leave no body behind.
5 It begins with charity works, than private investment companies, now corruptions investigation going after government big shots. A thing for sure, ladies are spare the jail terms. Licensed call girls, she worked out of her league, she is out of the picture.

WLs are required to visit doctors and, condition of health is record on her yellow card. There is a window period of 28 days, before receiving a clean bill of health. Then she or, OKT would apply through AV for places of business.

Again many girls abuse the system; some took up PRs because she had money with connections. The most expensive blow job in the world is administered by a home girl Cecilia Sue for 3 times at $5m.
6 70 years after WW2, PT brothels is still in pre war shop houses style. Certain degrees time stood still over here but not this website. The brothel has come 31 years.
7 There are no blue diamond’s buried under KS street, curious man will discovered sin and nothing else.
8 H10R10, Princess Kathy with R1A Rina has quit the scene. In May H22R9 Sally who drove in across the causeway too called it a day. In June Li Wen also return her room keys. H7R6 (2 fl) Kathy was removed from the PSL in September.
9 It is possible to cross over from CSM loading bay to PT. It is this easy.
10 GST vouchers out on 1 August and Workfare benefits on 1 December.
11 Odd numbers houses will shut down business after March 2013.
Old 22-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Samster

Talking 22 Dec 2012

Starter 1606 Nancy, now we have more winners.
Old 23-12-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

Smile PRC worker rescued fro being repatriated by employer

I came across this on the website, I was like hei! Does anybody know the rules in this country? I am sorry if you does not pray to the old man of our country.

There is a common law that gov all employees, he resign there is a notice of one month. If shorter than this he had to payback to his employer but it is possible to offset the annual leaves, bonuses incentives so on.

Still there are $ own, the employee has to payback in cash or other terms as stated in the laws of this country. On the other hand which is termination the employer too has to payback, a month of salary to his employee. Seldom employer dare to act blur because 99% knew this old man, never like to see his rules being abuse.

End of days, still it apply over here this old man does not ask you to leave the brothels. The girls and keepers wave you away, do not let all this scare the shits out of you.

Happy new yr mine friends, may god bless this country and all the people.
Old 24-12-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Jacky43

Merry Christmas mine Bro and mine friend!

Cheers!
Old 30-12-2012, 05:10 PM
Samster

Talking Oscars 2012

Two girls at H7 and one from H16, a cat 30 is also a contender for best blow jobs. This year the Academy of fixation and sciences can always be counted on for surprises and intrigues.

Well known Princess such as H16R11 Pat were passes over, in favour of new or unfamiliar faces. The lists shocked many because of scenes on graphic field reports. These factors would not normally play well with members, who tend to skew older conservative girls, in their taste than typical audiences.

Dick into H12R2 Lilly’s brown pussy; race does not apply over here. You see my buddies; past performance is the best indicator of future results. This old human resources saying, could well be applied to how many monies the girls fare in their brothels.

There is no irony or pity, just a wry wise acknowledgement in the messy nature of sex. Ethics and duty can be a trap for many a regular client, regardless of age.

The second year we had our brother, Charlie Sheen playing a therapist counselling a misfit group of patients in Anger Management. We are happy to have him with us.

“Inside here, whatever the persona may be? I’m still the 7 year old kid in the back of the class. Afraid to raise his hand, I don’t want this- all of this- to extinguish that child. Because it can, and I refuse to grow up.” Charlie Sheen.

The Oscars goes to

1 Beautifully girl: Kico H10R12 $50
2 Miss beautifully body: Cookie H7R3 $50
3 Miss long legs: Candy H14R11 $50
4 Miss beautiful boobs: Moon H16R17 $50
5 Chang Hui Mei look alike: Carol H7R11 $50
6 Best frenching: Fong Yi H12R6 $50

7 Best HJ: Honey H17R3 $30
8 Best AR: Miki H7R28 (2 fl) $50
9 Best tight assess for doggy: H11R5 Rose $50
10 Best BJ: Joey H12R15 $50
11 Recommended brown sugar: Lilly H12R2 $50
12 Miss sweet pie: Ivy H16R4 $50
13 Best 69: JC H14R14 $50
14 PT experience award: Mun Mun H2R5 $50

“You don't want to try to look younger because you'll look wrong. You dye your hair, you look wrong. You wear a bad toupee, you look wrong. You wear makeup to hide things, you get your eyes done, you look wrong." George Clooney interview in Playboy.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Oscars 2012

Thank you mine Bro for this wonderful list.

Looking forward to next year!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
..... The Oscars goes to

1 Beautifully girl: Kico H10R12 $50
2 Miss beautifully body: Cookie H7R3 $50
3 Miss long legs: Candy H14R11 $50
4 Miss beautiful boobs: Moon H16R17 $50
5 Chang Hui Mei look alike: Carol H7R11 $50
6 Best frenching: Fong Yi H12R6 $50

7 Best HJ: Honey H17R3 $30
8 Best AR: Miki H7R28 (2 fl) $50
9 Best tight assess for doggy: H11R5 Rose $50
10 Best BJ: Joey H12R15 $50
11 Recommended brown sugar: Lilly H12R2 $50
12 Miss sweet pie: Ivy H16R4 $50
13 Best 69: JC H14R14 $50
14 PT experience award: Mun Mun H2R5 $50 .....
Old 05-01-2013, 06:51 PM
Samster

Talking JB Ocean hotel

No PT this pm because I travelled across JB to purchase medicine, with a complaint to a ICA fat Chinese lady officer upon returning. She advice me to be careful in buying medicine over there, probably she thought I was consuming sex pills.

The medicines are bought over the counter for medical reasons, you had set on your fat assess long enough. I know what I am buying for 20 years all really you bitch!

Now 2 girls I taken at Ocean which I will post FRs over the JB sides, you guys may want to note Ocean's girls are moving rooms to confuse customers. L5R86 is not Ai Ai, she had moved into the last room at the corner. R86 is taken by a PT MILF girl, over here she is opposite Kidd. I pretty much recall her room is next to ex Violet. She too may have lose her permits liked Violet.

Bloody hell, Violet is being busy that I though I had Monica, that is L2R58 but turn up to be brown sugar Sherry. I received fuck type session at M$65 with M$10 tip.
Old 06-01-2013, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: JB Ocean hotel

Quote:
No PT this pm because I travelled across JB to purchase medicine, with a complaint to a ICA fat Chinese lady officer upon returning. She advice me to be careful in buying medicine over there, probably she thought I was consuming sex pills.

The medicines are bought over the counter for medical reasons, you had set on your fat assess long enough. I know what I am buying for 20 years all really you bitch!

Now 2 girls I taken at Ocean which I will post FRs over the JB sides, you guys may want to note Ocean's girls are moving rooms to confuse customers. L5R86 is not Ai Ai, she had moved into the last room at the corner. R86 is taken by a PT MILF girl, over here she is opposite Kidd. I pretty much recall her room is next to ex Violet. She too may have lose her permits liked Violet.

Bloody hell, Violet is being busy that I though I had Monica, that is L2R58 but turn up to be brown sugar Sherry. I received fuck type session at M$65 with M$10 tip.
Yes I remember this WL, she is opposite Kidd H14R04 and she is not next to ex Violet whom is H14R06 because next to her is Zhen-zhen R07 so the WL opposite Kidd's room is R08.

I thank you.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Samster

Wink H14r8

Yes mine brother! Thank u for the direction, I forgot Zhen Zhen and, what happen to this MILF WL?

I think she is not returning to PT, after session with Ai Ai I walked over chat with her because no body was around except the counter man.

She concur she was PT girl, I pulled a fast one told her I had done her over here. She said she know and ask how come not today. I said I had done 2 girls is time to return home. Last Q is will I be seeing her over here?

She could not give an answer, probably like many ex PT KS girls. A one way ticket to Ocean hotel.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: H14r8

Quote:
Yes mine brother! Thank u for the direction, I forgot Zhen Zhen and, what happen to this MILF WL?

I think she is not returning to PT, after session with Ai Ai I walked over chat with her because no body was around except the counter man.

She concur she was PT girl, I pulled a fast one told her I had done her over here. She said she know and ask how come not today. I said I had done 2 girls is time to return home. Last Q is will I be seeing her over here?

She could not give an answer, probably like many ex PT KS girls. A one way ticket to Ocean hotel.
You welcome Bro!

Probably she will not be returning to PT because if I remember correctly she always go same time with Kidd H14R04. They have same last day working and same day return to work. But now I only see Kidd and R08 never come.

Yes, R08 more of grandma already, I think AV never allow her to work anymore because of her age.

IMHO only.

I thank you!
Old 06-01-2013, 07:26 PM
Samster

Smile 6 Jan 2013 Sunday 4D

The year begins with 2 price winner 0903 Yuki. Well done girl, you are noted.
Old 16-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Samster

Cool The 2 Petain’s 4D girl’s winners in 2013

Mine Lilly she is moving up the ladder, she has taken over the fire from ex Rina.

Wednesday January 16 (Starter 1202 Lily)

Yes mine friend, I had left out ex Sugar, she too had moved on and, I had also forgot H22 Coco. Let her soul rest in peace.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1