The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Sunday81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lesson learnt for bros who going for FJ in TCM

Hi all to bros, maybe due to my ugly face or i am suay i went to diff tcm in diff days but 2 times in consecutive the ML told me they are on code red.

The last time i went to the tcm and the lady sounded out code red. I was like wtf but then nvm i ask to change to one who can do it. When i was on my way to the shower i saw the code red lady attend to another bro into another room which was beside mine. After i finished session and i am abt to leave, guess what..i heard the stereo in the next room!! I gave a benefit of doubt but unfortunately all rooms except the stereo room were emptied.

I was thinking 'wow, now the ML can 'choose' customer.'

For bros who just wanna fj, do clarify with the ML so it does not waste your time. I cant say which tcm or which ML. I dun wanna tarnish other ppl reputation.

To all bros. Play smart. Peace.
Old 31-01-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 10
sammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lesson learnt for bros who going for FJ in TCM

Bro, this is not uncommon. They sometimes will choose their customers...
Old 31-01-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, my advise would be to be straight forward with them.

When I contact them to make an appointment, I will tell them what kind of service I want. If they say can, then I make the booking. If can't, I tel them next time.

End of the day, they are also human and have their preferences. We just have to respect their decision. If they are choosy, then they risk losing customers. Unless they are super popular that they don't mind losing some customers.

That's life my friend.
Old 31-01-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Sunday81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sammyboyforumm bro, i should have tot of this. i am such a noob. LOL

hardrod69 bro, yup i agree with you.

1447 bro, thanks!
Old 31-01-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

heard that if neither Chinese nor Ang Mo, FL may only offer HJ.
Old 01-02-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FannyPot View Post
I always thought those TCM Massage places max only HJ or BJ.... So I never ask for FJ unless is those other type of massage setting.... confirm those TCM I can ask for FJ ah..but is also damn risky to do in the small cubicle in those Massage place ...especially with curtains one...
if u kena caught the most aso tio let off with no warnings or wat..the gals will get to be sent back to China..this is always the case..
for TCM raids happen during daytime or night time..The latest timing they raid is 1am plus..Aga didnt get caught red handed the ML passport will get confiscated and get investigation nia..they will still do it and heck care..Suay one kena caught go back China tats all...
I did saw a Indian and bangala went to TCM too but i dunno if they gt the FJ or not...Well usually if ML say they code red i sure double check one lol..No pad means bluff but anyway i kena code red few times LL come back another day to fuck them..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1