The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
TS - GOOD thread 🖒

I also have a MILF GEM - THAI looking PRC 👌 feel free to pm me ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeloCityGoo View Post
G'day bros.

Its been a while since i shared ctc with others. My last one was related more towards one man op but nowadays difficult to find. So decided to share a regular i visit for great massage and after services.

The Thai lady goes by the name which rhymes with "Shell". I first visited her 7 years ago, when she was 21. Work place was beside Plaza Sing. Then she moved to another location, which is nearby a long river with rich history.

Lets talk about the massage. Id give it a 8/10 rating. Being Thai, its only natural for her to massage well. Love her head massage, which usually is the finale of the session.

As for the after service, standard menu is available, with standard pricing. Since i know her for many years, of course the service is top notch. But nevertheless, you will be in for a treat too.

Look wise, definitely matured/milfy looking. Not the very old kind of course. Boobs are handful and a butt which makes a great piak noise everytime slam onto them.

So how to get a ctc? Simple. Bros with minimum 400 points and recent frs do pm me. Also, im willing to share the ctc with 2 lucky newbies( provided you have posted a recent fr). Or...

I recently tried Indian mls. From the Godiva choco to the Black gems. Still wanna try more Indians. Would love to trade with Indian ml if possible. (Please dont trade the Indian lady who used to operate at Grandlink Square, who loves to burp everytime she massage.scary shit).

Cheers bros!
Old 12-11-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Milfy looking Thai ML to share.

yes north indian lady grandlink sq,
Old 13-11-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Can share with me?

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 16-11-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 15
simple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to behold

power69, share the location plz
Old 16-11-2016, 07:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tcmtime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share contact pls?
Old 17-11-2016, 06:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
North indian lady looks THAI ??? 🤔🤔🤔

Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
Old 21-11-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bro u MIA liao.......got North Indian lady ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
Old 21-11-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cloud122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share bro.. thanks !
Old 24-11-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster (Donor)

SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

Pls share share your gem 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post
TS - GOOD thread 🖒

Old 17-12-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of
Godiva massage by brownie is good. Pls pm ctc 😉 kamsiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeloCityGoo View Post
G'day bros.

Its been a while since i shared ctc with others. My last one was related more towards one man op but nowadays difficult to find. So decided to share a regular i visit for great massage and after services.

The Thai lady goes by the name which rhymes with "Shell". I first visited her 7 years ago, when she was 21. Work place was beside Plaza Sing. Then she moved to another location, which is nearby a long river with rich history.

Lets talk about the massage. Id give it a 8/10 rating. Being Thai, its only natural for her to massage well. Love her head massage, which usually is the finale of the session.

As for the after service, standard menu is available, with standard pricing. Since i know her for many years, of course the service is top notch. But nevertheless, you will be in for a treat too.

Look wise, definitely matured/milfy looking. Not the very old kind of course. Boobs are handful and a butt which makes a great piak noise everytime slam onto them.

So how to get a ctc? Simple. Bros with minimum 400 points and recent frs do pm me. Also, im willing to share the ctc with 2 lucky newbies( provided you have posted a recent fr). Or...

I recently tried Indian mls. From the Godiva choco to the Black gems. Still wanna try more Indians. Would love to trade with Indian ml if possible. (Please dont trade the Indian lady who used to operate at Grandlink Square, who loves to burp everytime she massage.scary shit).

Cheers bros!
Old 14-01-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster (Donor)

TQ for sharing Thai looking J**** @ GMT.
agreed she is a rare ML gem 😉
There is a thread on YZ Spa here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post
TS - GOOD thread 🖒

Old 31-01-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gaston21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
TQ for sharing Thai looking J**** @ GMT.
agreed she is a rare ML gem 😉
There is a thread on YZ Spa here.
can pls PM me the contact pls?
Old 31-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Had pm. enjoy yr massage 😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaston21 View Post
can pls PM me the contact pls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1