The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 9
ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!
Re: Fed up in sharing contact

Very well said TS. these people expect the same experience as you when in fact it all depends on chemistry, yr looks, etc. End of the day we will never have the same expereince w/ the same girl cause we have different dicks in varying shapes & sizes.
Old 27-01-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3923 / Power: 21
sunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Just an old Ah pek letting off some steam here.
From Ah Lau to Ah Pek, Relax and chill and have a good year ahead
Old 28-01-2017, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 9
7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster

totally agree bro... some people maybe too despo nobody ever reply their PM... once somebody reply then all the funny qns came out...
Old 28-01-2017, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last time I also feel frustrated when some bros just don't appreciated the sharing. After they tried, they just PM me and said she is not friendly la, got tummy la, service not up to their standard la, etc.... sigh. Its ok if they don't say "Thank you" but the most frustrated is that they zap you.... hahaha. That why I always put at my signature : Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".

I enjoy the good service from this gal, does not means that you will get the good service from her too. It very much depends on you how you treated her. For me, I always put on a smile and this will always break the ice. Once she start talking, everything will go smoothly........ So mostly I am sexisfy with the gal services whether I am in Singapore, Batam or Johor.

I don't means to offence any bros here. I just say how I feel and hopefully bros can appreciated those bros who are willing to share with you.

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".
Old 28-01-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

All Bros chill n relax... as saying sharing is caring... after tat just dun reply any if the kuku dun appreciate n ask alot of tutu qns.. dun get frustrated over any of this type of ppl. Not worth..

N by the way happy Chinese new year to all..!!!
Bonk happy n be safe...
Old 30-03-2017, 02:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kittenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good days bros.

What do you normally do when you received a caring fellow SBF bro who is willing to share his contract with you?

For me I will reply with my contact or uppz his point or reply thanks you. At least he is care enough to share.

Recently I found a few places and I share with some bros here. Some bros never reply with thank, but that is okay with me coz they got the contact and they know what to do. What I cannot stand is, some keep pming to ask this ask that. Come on bro, contact given, it is up to you to adventure out

Got one bro visit the place and then pmed me and ask how come he was treated differently? Ooi bro, I sibeh yandao ( super handsome ) then I got special price? NO bro, it how you behave and the chemistry between you and her, this I cannot help. I RTF a few time and become regular with her and then start to enjoy benefits.

Some bro are just 爱平, 爱青, 爱大粒奶, 爱站厝边, 又爱双生.

If you want to choing, be willing to part with your $$$, if not, your left and right hand is always your best frds. I can nego until low low prices, but if your small head rules over your big head, then don't complian to me.

Peace , period and Have a happy bonking year.
worse are teh ones that after get contact spoil market or later on when you ask for a contact from tyhem they blur blur...when they want something act liek your lost buddy, after get cant be bothered to even say thanks
Old 30-03-2017, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenz View Post
worse are teh ones that after get contact spoil market or later on when you ask for a contact from tyhem they blur blur...when they want something act liek your lost buddy, after get cant be bothered to even say thanks
Poor you, revive this thread sia.
Old 01-04-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

Ah Pek, nowadays this forum flooded with "Feed Me" Leeches.
Also Admin only $ face nia.

I gave up sharing also...

To Ah Pek from Vry Dirty Old Man! (VDOM) hehehehe...
Old 01-04-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
Jammytogo61 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJammytogo61 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Good days bros.

What do you normally do when you received a caring fellow SBF bro who is willing to share his contract with you?

For me I will reply with my contact or uppz his point or reply thanks you. At least he is care enough to share.

Recently I found a few places and I share with some bros here. Some bros never reply with thank, but that is okay with me coz they got the contact and they know what to do. What I cannot stand is, some keep pming to ask this ask that. Come on bro, contact given, it is up to you to adventure out

Got one bro visit the place and then pmed me and ask how come he was treated differently? Ooi bro, I sibeh yandao ( super handsome ) then I got special price? NO bro, it how you behave and the chemistry between you and her, this I cannot help. I RTF a few time and become regular with her and then start to enjoy benefits.

If you want to choing, be willing to part with your $$$, if not, your left and right hand is always your best frds. I can nego until low low prices, but if your small head rules over your big head, then don't complian to me.

We all in the same boat bro. But we still enjoy what we do. Just ignore these irritation and keep powering on !!!!
Old 02-04-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

fully fucking agreed with your below statement bro
I have shared with some bros and they maciam interviewing u about the masseur we sharing with them....

Quote:
Good days bros.

Last edited by retepoet; 02-04-2017 at 12:30 AM.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

Very good thread - very insightful experiences shared KUDOS samsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Nowadays ppl dum behave humble n appreciative
If u share w them like u r t OKT everything come bk to u n at time like u own them
Hi TS u may like to only share w bros tats u trusted n reputable enough
Just move on n u learned a lesson
Happy CNY to u n yr love ones
Old 02-04-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

Well tried + tested principles of Contact Sharing

my 42 missiles is yours halogen

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Same thing bro.

On the topic of sharing and requesting contacts, I generally follow these 2 principles:

1. When requesting for a contact, I give the TS points first as an appreciation gesture before I PM him. I believe in showing goodwill first if I am genuinely interested in his contact.

2. When sharing contacts, the first thing I look out for is the points of the requester. Most of the time I ignore those without any power. I believe the power system gives some indication of whether the bro is contributing actively in the forum.

The exceptions are when:

1. The bro I PM contact for states in his thread he would like to exchange contacts, then I usually give my contacts in exchange.

2. The bro requesting contact from me, if he does not have power, shows in his PM enough info to convince me he knows what is happening.

I usually do not reply a bro with "thank you for your contact". I thank him in the original PM because we know how precious inbox spaces are. When I send contacts, I also do not expect them to reply with thank you.

The thing that makes me a little frustrated is when the bro I PM for contact somehow is not replying at all despite me upping his points and sharing my contact.

One more thing that makes me frustrated, is when a bro just PM me with "can share contact?" with no head and tail or with an ambiguous subject like "share contact of busty milf" when he is referring to an FR I shared a long time ago without telling me exactly which one.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
PPexplorer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPPexplorer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

but if no one share then newbie like us will not be easy to find good places to chiong... too many tcm, beauty and spa out there but hard to know which are the good ones
Old 02-04-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute

Good post 16 power upp +

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPexplorer View Post
but if no one share then newbie like us will not be easy to find good places to chiong... too many tcm, beauty and spa out there but hard to know which are the good ones
Old 02-04-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
dqblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Agreed! Also experienced the same treatment. Not even a "thank you" after sharing, as if I owe them.

And if don't share, keep pestering, as if I owe them also
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1