The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2013, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pariss

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnixer View Post
btw they don't operate till wee hour?
i think spa latest 1am. i believe the girls operates till 3am.

u can always request for overnight in their hotel rooms. do make sure you check out their hygiene first bro.

i ever encountered a girl with overdued food and fruits. then i spotted what was the inevitable, cockroaches!!! eeks!!!

frightened me far away and she kept asking me why i never return to fuck her. lol

so pls pls pls, check the room hygiene. these girls are cooped up whole day till i think they may go crazy. v poor things.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 05-09-2013, 02:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
gnixer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
i think spa latest 1am. i believe the girls operates till 3am.

u can always request for overnight in their hotel rooms. do make sure you check out their hygiene first bro.

i ever encountered a girl with overdued food and fruits. then i spotted what was the inevitable, cockroaches!!! eeks!!!

frightened me far away and she kept asking me why i never return to fuck her. lol

so pls pls pls, check the room hygiene. these girls are cooped up whole day till i think they may go crazy. v poor things.
thanks for the head up because the regular joint the gals mostly returned and those near custom side all align their price to $168 so a bit turn off by it.
we usually go after 10-11pm therefore looking for late night joint.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:21 AM
Samster

shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
thanks for the head up because the regular joint the gals mostly returned and those near custom side all align their price to $168 so a bit turn off by it.
we usually go after 10-11pm therefore looking for late night joint.
if you're looking for spa places, then i don't think have that operates till so late. but if you're looking for bonks, still have girls. like chiang mai massage parlour still got girls bonking till 4am. but price is rm168 lo.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 06-09-2013, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
gnixer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
if you're looking for spa places, then i don't think have that operates till so late. but if you're looking for bonks, still have girls. like chiang mai massage parlour still got girls bonking till 4am. but price is rm168 lo.
been to a few CM outlet (Mt Augstin & premas jaya) but somehow like standard drop then nv visit them already.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
been to a few CM outlet (Mt Augstin & premas jaya) but somehow like standard drop then nv visit them already.
i also seldomv visit as i need a relaxing spa place. bonk and go not really my cup of tea.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 08-09-2013, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 16
temasekguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hei fren
I not expert in Jb Mp places just been to some over at the woodland site..I went Pariss about 3 month back. When I arrive the guy ask me straight away how many hour massage I want. I look at the pricing on the board behind and I took the longest one lorh. I thought it is going tobe the normal full package llike in gbw or ny. But no leh he bring me to those normal massage area where only curtain separet the different beds.. I want tp ask from experts here confirm got full package in Pariss? And if have than how to ask and how much?

Before I kanna flame please know that I look for answer from previous pages before but can no find....

Thank you fren
Old 08-09-2013, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Italykill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When is reach counter, counter girl will ask you sauna or not? If you want sauna and relax, then just locker your belonging, take sauna + food. Packages price can ask captain thr.
A) Sauna + facility + food only
B) Sauna + facility + food + clean massage
C) Sauna + facility + food + girl
D) Sauna + facility + food + girl + clean massage
Now also have Thai Girl only
E) Sauna + facility + food + massage then HJ / FJ ( Thai girl )
Girl can choose = Vietnam or PRC or Thai girl
Local girl also can "see" la... Spend your time sit at dining table, can always see local in out at the door near kitchen. Remember their wearing and ask captain what is their number lorr...

If you don't want waste money with the sauna and rushing time, can direct go inside find captain for girl. Not need through counter. Price can check with captain.can sit there for free food and drink also.

SPA opening until 1am I think for weekend.
Girl can find until 3am.
Overnight can start take girl from 12.30am till 9am / 10am. Cost RM550, include hotel room.(free sauna+food+facility)- weekend Saturday booking earlier.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by temasekguy View Post
Hei fren
I not expert in Jb Mp places just been to some over at the woodland site..I went Pariss about 3 month back. When I arrive the guy ask me straight away how many hour massage I want. I look at the pricing on the board behind and I took the longest one lorh. I thought it is going tobe the normal full package llike in gbw or ny. But no leh he bring me to those normal massage area where only curtain separet the different beds.. I want tp ask from experts here confirm got full package in Pariss? And if have than how to ask and how much?

Before I kanna flame please know that I look for answer from previous pages before but can no find....

Thank you fren
bro, let me give you the magic code word whenever you step into a joint, it's called 下水. i'm sure the captain will advice you accordingly.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 10-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Lovestripclub is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

What does xia suay mean?
Old 14-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 11
benny21 is one of the Best!benny21 is one of the Best!benny21 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestripclub View Post
What does xia suay mean?
xia suay means disgrace

xia shui means "get into the water" AKA fuck in their lingo

Bulgarian, Chinese, Indian, Indonesian, Korean, Malaysian, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Singaporean, Thai, Viet, Laos, Taiwanese
Old 16-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
aeiou06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaeiou06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Could someone pls pm me the website link?

Thanks
Old 17-09-2013, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Guy I will be staying at Pariss hotel for a night there tomorrow n i amlooking for some fj girl in there would prefer to have prc girl any intro? And what price for overnight? As I saw the thread it mention 550 is that still the same?

Hope to heard some intro in there.

Thanks
Old 25-12-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yzultd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can I have the website link or we chat to check up the girls? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1