The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2014, 07:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Currency Exchange

Today manage to get 2.595 at nusa bestari money changer
Old 05-12-2014, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 19
S|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Currency Exchange

Managed to get 2.605 at the money changer near the Petron Station and Indian Muslim restaurant in JB last night.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Today can get 2.61 at bukit indah
Old 05-12-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 21
36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of

Singapore still cannot get 2.60, at least not in East area
Old 05-12-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Singapore china town point only can get 258 max
Old 06-12-2014, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

I generally find the rates in jb better than sg most of the times.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky plaza quoted 2.575......very bad
Old 06-12-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
upmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samsterupmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am no expert in the business of forex exchange but could it be that due to the high demand for RM in S'pore at the moment, the S'pore money changers are lowering their selling rates in response to the higher demand? Like that they can earn more.

Now you can only get 2.57 - 2.58+ at the S'pore money changers when the real rates are like 2.63 - 2.64.

Whereas in M'sia, the M'sia money changers can offer better rates like 2.60 - 2.61 Perhaps this is because they want to buy and stock as much SG dollar as they anticipate the RM to continue to fall further? So their profit will not be based on selling the RM at a low exchange rate (like their S'pore counterparts) but they will earn from buying as much SG dollar they can and sell it when the SG dollar further appreciates.

Just a thought. Maybe bros who have experience in the forex industry can share with us if this is the case.
Old 06-12-2014, 07:05 PM
Samster

36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of

One of the money changers interviewed on TV a few days ago claimed they have "old stocks" of Ringgit bought at higher cost so can't offer current rates as otherwise lose money.

Another interviewed on papers today claim they have to replenish their stocks more than once daily due to overwhelming demand.

Personally, I think its a sort of "cartel" and all of them have some agreement not to increase until someone breaks rank.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

JB- most of the money changer is selling at range from 260-261.
Old 08-12-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9509 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36SCE View Post
One of the money changers interviewed on TV a few days ago claimed they have "old stocks" of Ringgit bought at higher cost so can't offer current rates as otherwise lose money.

Another interviewed on papers today claim they have to replenish their stocks more than once daily due to overwhelming demand.

Personally, I think its a sort of "cartel" and all of them have some agreement not to increase until someone breaks rank.
Return +11
Old 11-12-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

Managed to get 262 at Nusa Bestari yesterday.
Old 11-12-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
coolbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I managed to change 263 at the petron station in the JB old town that the building that is next to the petrol station need to go up a fleet of stair on the 1st floor run by Chinese. I chnGe 800. V gd rates.

You can up me and leave your nick. I will up u back to return the favors.
Old 11-12-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Graven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 nights ago I got 2.593 at BKK exchange at Golden Mile. If u gotta change in Sg, I think they have consistently good rates for currencies not only Baht.
Old 11-12-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 19
Punder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to behold

Parkway near the cupcake, 2.62. I changed 1k SGD

If you have upz me, you are in the waiting list. FIFO. First in first out ok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1