The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 12-09-2005, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at Danga Bay food Court @ 8.00 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcdavid
Dear All Bros

In order for us to recognize one another, the best method as some of the bros suggessted is for the "initator" to put a sign on the board indicate "SBF MEETING".

Most of us samsters will know what SBF means, thus recognizable as Samsters Table.

It is pretty funny if you were to bring old Star Newspaper to indentify yourselves. Actually I didn't really know abou this gathering until JBGuy called me and inform me.

The venue suggessted by some Bros at Danga Bay is a good choice as it has a large open area.

Just a humble opinion.
Bro lcdavid,

Good idea to put a " SBF Meeting " on the table. But the problem is 'who' will volunteer to arrive at the venue first to put up the signage on the table. I am not the "initiator" of the Gathering.

Would you be kind enough to volunteer to be the "first" to arrive and to put up the " SBF Meeting " on the table ??? Make sure that you are there before 8.00 pm, preferably be there by 7.45 pm and pull about 3 or 4 table together in front of the Marrybrown Fried Chicken stall at the Danga Bay Food Court.

BTW, are you attending the Gathering ? Please confirm
Old 12-09-2005, 12:54 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at 8.00 pm at Danga Bay Food Court, JB

As at 12.45 pm today ( Mon 12/9/05 ), a total of 9 Samsters' had confirmed their attendance ( See list below )

Let's hope that none of them will be come a " NATO " man later.

Hope to see more Samsters to confirm their attendance by 12.00 Midnight on wed 14/9/05

Confirmed Attendance

1. KatoeyLover69
2. Brother TV
( Our Guest-of-Honour from Haadyai, Thailand )
3. 6" Boy
4. Tenrang
5. jbguy
6. ckm8618
7. lcdavid
8. BigBoss
9. yasakawa009
Old 12-09-2005, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at danda Bay Food Court @ 8.00 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Dear Bro,

Danga Bay is not a "shopping centre" - well, not yet; in future it will be a shopping, recreation, entertainment centre.

If you are coming from Singapore, just drive straight ahead after crossing the Causeway. You will pass by the JB Mosque, JB General Hospital, Dataran Bandaraya, Hyatt Regency Hotel (all on your right-hand side), then JB Marine Port (Shahbandar JB) on your left-hand side, M-Suites Hotel (on your right-hand side) and finally you will come across the Danga Bay on your left-hand side.

Please confirm your attendance and hope to see you there !!!
thanks for the directions. guess i will be able to find it. will be there by 7.45p.m
Old 12-09-2005, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenrang
Bro Katoey,

Excellent directions for Bro Big Boss. Anyway, Bro Big Boss, if you need to meet up somehwere before the function, do PM me. We can go together. I am from JB. After you cross the causeway, we can meet at the SHOPPING COMPLEX you are referring to (LOT 1 : with the huge AIR ASIA sign) and we can convoy to Danga Bay. All Bros from Sing, if you need directions we can meet up at LOT ONE Shopping Complex before we convoy to Danga Bay. We can meet at about 7:00pm and arrive there just nice for Dinner. It is not very far from LOT ONE.

PARTY ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
appreciate your offer bro tenrang. anyway i'll be there on my own. see u there.
Old 12-09-2005, 08:44 PM
Samster

Cool 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at danda Bay Food Court @ 8.00 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss
thanks for the directions. guess i will be able to find it. will be there by 7.45p.m
Dear BigBoss,

Glad to hear that you have confirmed your attendance.

Since you are the " BIG BOSS " will you also be the Treasurer and pay our bill ??? Sup, sup sway !!!
Old 13-09-2005, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

very dorry guys.i love to attend,but as im going to do circumsion surgery in 15th morning...haiz,maybe on next event ba.....
Old 13-09-2005, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at danda Bay Food Court @ 8.00 pm

No worry. I will be the first to open table there.
Old 13-09-2005, 01:38 PM
Samster

Cool 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at danda Bay Food Court @ 8.00 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy
No worry. I will be the first to open table there.
Bro 6" Cxxk,

Thank you for volunteering to be the first to be there. In this case, try to be there before 7.45 pm and pull about 2 to 3 tables together.

Would you like to have the honour of being our Treasurer and pay for the bill also ???
Old 13-09-2005, 01:41 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz
very dorry guys.i love to attend,but as im going to do circumsion surgery in 15th morning...haiz,maybe on next event ba.....
Bro,

Take care ! Besides the circumcision, is the Doctor making it longer and bigger too ??? If so, I also want !
Old 13-09-2005, 01:57 PM
wcrsrp

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

For those of you planning to explore Danuk Thailand (Border Town in Thailand after Bukit Kayu Hitam, BEWARE do not book girls from farms located along Satit Hotel & Mansion.

The following should give you a clearer guide of the location of these farms:-
After the Thai custom along the main road there is OSCAR Hotel and if you are facing OSCAR front entrance, the lane (road) on the left of Oscar Hotel are the location of these farms. However the right lane farms are ok so far ( I have book 2 girls from there and they do not give me any problem). Sometimes the pimp from the left lane will go to the right lane to fish their victims so BEWARE.

My nightmare started when I wanted to try girls from farms (along Sattit Hotel) located at the left lane of OSCAR HOTEL These farms and their girls work together to cheat and CON their clients. I had gather some information and found out some of their modus operandi:-

1. First they will promise and convince you that their girls are the best in all way and will accompany you up to 2pm the next day. After selecting your girl and paying upfront your nightmare begins:-

• If the girls follow you back to your room immediately she will stay with you for 2-3 hours then she will find excuse to leave and never come back. She goes back to the farm house to parade again for the next customers (victim). Any amount of complain to the OKT is useless because the OKTs are part of the conspires. The OKT will tell you that the girl will return to your room soon but will never do so.
• If your girl did not follow you back immediately, the OKT will send you another girl as “replacement” and not the girl that you picked earlier. The OKT will give all sorts of reason for not sending the girl of your choice and NO REFUND. The true reason is because your girl was paraded again whilst you are waiting for her in your room and some other clients paid a higher price than you.
• If your girl did not follow you back immediately the girl will not turn up in your room later. Any complain to the OKT will give you a blank stare from the OKTs and is your word against theirs. The true reason for this is because no replacement is available as all their girls had been taken up by other clients while you are waiting in your room.

Do anyone knows whether any of the farms in Hatyai use the same modus operandi as above?

Please pass the words around to all samster and cheongsters and boycott these farms.

Be Careful !!!
Old 13-09-2005, 02:05 PM
Samster

Cool 'Con job' by Danuk girls. B E W A R E !!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcrsrp
For those of you planning to explore Danuk Thailand (Border Town in Thailand after Bukit Kayu Hitam, BEWARE do not book girls from farms located along Satit Hotel & Mansion.

The following should give you a clearer guide of the location of these farms:-
After the Thai custom along the main road there is OSCAR Hotel and if you are facing OSCAR front entrance, the lane (road) on the left of Oscar Hotel are the location of these farms. However the right lane farms are ok so far ( I have book 2 girls from there and they do not give me any problem). Sometimes the pimp from the left lane will go to the right lane to fish their victims so BEWARE.

My nightmare started when I wanted to try girls from farms (along Sattit Hotel) located at the left lane of OSCAR HOTEL These farms and their girls work together to cheat and CON their clients. I had gather some information and found out some of their modus operandi:-

1. First they will promise and convince you that their girls are the best in all way and will accompany you up to 2pm the next day. After selecting your girl and paying upfront your nightmare begins:-

• If the girls follow you back to your room immediately she will stay with you for 2-3 hours then she will find excuse to leave and never come back. She goes back to the farm house to parade again for the next customers (victim). Any amount of complain to the OKT is useless because the OKTs are part of the conspires. The OKT will tell you that the girl will return to your room soon but will never do so.
• If your girl did not follow you back immediately, the OKT will send you another girl as “replacement” and not the girl that you picked earlier. The OKT will give all sorts of reason for not sending the girl of your choice and NO REFUND. The true reason is because your girl was paraded again whilst you are waiting for her in your room and some other clients paid a higher price than you.
• If your girl did not follow you back immediately the girl will not turn up in your room later. Any complain to the OKT will give you a blank stare from the OKTs and is your word against theirs. The true reason for this is because no replacement is available as all their girls had been taken up by other clients while you are waiting in your room.

Do anyone knows whether any of the farms in Hatyai use the same modus operandi as above?

Please pass the words around to all samster and cheongsters and boycott these farms.

Be Careful !!!
Bro TV,

Please give your 'expert' comments on the above

Thank you.
Old 14-09-2005, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
oldcar is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at 8.00 pm at Danga Bay Food Court, JB

Count me in

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcdavid
Dear Brothers,

Kindly confirm your attendance by 12.00 midnight on 14/9/05 (Wed)

The following has confirmed their attendance :-

1. KatoeyLover69 ( Attended the 1st Gathering )
2. ThaiVisitor
3. 6" Boy ( Attended the 1st Gathering )
4. Tenrang ( Definite Confirmation ) Such an honour to have Bro TV.
5. jbguy
6. ckm8618 ( Attended the 1st Gathering )
7. lcdavid (1st Time Attending)
[/QUOTE]
Old 14-09-2005, 04:20 PM
Samster

Cool 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at Danga Bay Food Court

R E M I N D E R !!!!!

Please confirm your attendance by 12.00 Midnight today ( Wed 14.9.05 ) to reserve your seats.
Old 14-09-2005, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at 8.00 pm at Danga Bay Food Court, JB

Latest update. 5.30 pm, Wed, 14/9/05,total of 10 Samsters' had confirmed their attendance.

1. Tan Sri KatoeyLover69
2. Yang Berhormat Brother TV
3. Dato' 6" Boy
4. Tenrang
5. jbguy
6. ckm8618
7. lcdavid
8. BigBoss
9. yasakawa009
10. oldcar

I believe they will be more as some are too shy to put their name here. Come on brothers, we in JB mustn't loss out to our counterpart across the sea.

By order of the Board
Dato' 6"
Old 14-09-2005, 11:54 PM
Samster

Cool 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at 8.00 pm at Danga Bay Food Court, JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy
Latest update. 5.30 pm, Wed, 14/9/05,total of 10 Samsters' had confirmed their attendance.

1. Tan Sri KatoeyLover69
2. Yang Berhormat Brother TV
3. Dato' 6" Boy
4. Tenrang
5. jbguy
6. ckm8618
7. lcdavid
8. BigBoss
9. yasakawa009
10. oldcar

I believe they will be more as some are too shy to put their name here. Come on brothers, we in JB mustn't loss out to our counterpart across the sea.

By order of the Board
Dato' 6"
Dear 6" Cock,

Thank you for giving me the " TAN SRI " title !

Let me belanja you 'teh tarik'

I think we should elect Office Bearers at tomorrow's Gathering :-

I propose the following persons :-

Hon. Advisor : Y.B. Khun TV
Chairman : ?????
Hon. Secretary : 6" Boy
Treasurer : ?????
Committee Members : 1.

See you all tomorrow !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1