The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 09-09-2005, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05.

7 pm, Thursday, 15 September 2005, Danga Bay food court. I no problem because I am not a problem guy. Bro KL69, u know me. I very accomodating one. Very Kan Cheong for the 2nd "blind date". After that we go Cheong...

To make thing simple, I suggest we sit in front of Merrybrown Restaurant, the one near to the main entrance. Or we may bring along a newspaper, if got The Star newspaper better. If u see somebody reading The Star newspaper in front of Merrybrown Restaurant, that will be me. Please don't be shy to join this gathering. We are not asking you to lend us money lah or join "Hak Seh Hui". U scratch my back I scratch your back lah, we shall take care of each other. We just want to share our common interest and have fun.

Bro KL69 & Tenrang, how is my remarks? Ada bagus?

Please up my point if you like me.
Old 09-09-2005, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 0
Tenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To make thing simple, I suggest we sit in front of Merrybrown Restaurant, the one near to the main entrance. Or we may bring along a newspaper, if got The Star newspaper better. If u see somebody reading The Star newspaper in front of Merrybrown Restaurant, that will be me.

Excellent idea. Danga Bay sounds great. Ample parking spots and it is already noisy in nature. Star newspapers huh? I think I wil be wearing my Samsters Name Tag. (As always suggested by Bro Katoey) hehe just kidding. Anyway I believe we would be abel to spot everyone there easily. After the second gathering and exchange of Mobile numbers, I believe it wouldbe even easier with just a message away (SMS very usefyul nowadays). So see you all and let's enjoy.

Cheers
Old 09-09-2005, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1723 / Power: 20
fcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenrang
...I believe it wouldbe even easier with just a message away (SMS very usefyul nowadays). So see you all and let's enjoy.

Cheers
so till wadx time huhx??? mi wk till 9.30pm lehx... i think tis trip i cant join liaox... u guys enjoy hor... me leaving sgp 2 kl on 16sep morning... take care...

cheers,
fcukger
Old 09-09-2005, 03:46 PM
Samster

Tenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=fcukger]so till wadx time huhx??? mi wk till 9.30pm lehx... i think tis trip i cant join liaox... u guys enjoy hor... me leaving sgp 2 kl on 16sep morning... take care...

Bro,

We should be there till quite late. I believe you would still be able to join if you are not leaving to KL too early. According to Bro 6' Boy, last gathering was till about mid nite. So I think you should still be able tomake it if you were to join.

Cheers
Old 09-09-2005, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1723 / Power: 20
fcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro,

We should be there till quite late. I believe you would still be able to join if you are not leaving to KL too early. According to Bro 6' Boy, last gathering was till about mid nite. So I think you should still be able tomake it if you were to join.

Cheers
by e time i reach jb around 11plus liaox... than travel to the tcss venue oredi 12midnite... and i got 2 wake up 6am on 16 2 catch e bus... i think tis time round i give up lor... nxt gathering i will try mi best 2 make it...

cheers,
fcukger
Old 09-09-2005, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at 8.00 pm at Danga Bay Food Court, JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT
Permit only for 1 day! 15 sept or 16sept!
Will try to attend JB gathering lol.
Let you know later!
Dear Bro JT,

On behalf of the JB Samsters' Organising Committee 2005/08, I would like to extend an invitation to you and all SillyPore Samsters to attend the 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at 8.00 pm at the Danga Bay Food Court, JB. We will all be sitting in front of Marrybrown Fried Chicken Food Court stall.

What do you mean by saying that your permit is only for 1 day ? Who issued the permit to you ? You should apply for an 'international permit' or what we call in Malaysia now the "Approved Permit" [ AP ]. Arrange for a meeting for me to see your "Minister of Home Affairs" to appeal on your behalf. I am very confident that I can sweet talk her to issue you a "Approved Permit" to come out of the house and be jolly, jolly EVERY DAY of the week !

Okay ? I can sweet talk her to do anything I want. Believe me or not ? If don't believe, just leave her alone with me and let my mouth do the talking.

Anyway, I will be attending your SillyPore Gathering on Fri 16/9/05 at Geylang Lorong 10 with the famous Bro TV from Haadyai.

See you soon !
Old 09-09-2005, 11:32 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 @ 8.00 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

Quote:
To make thing simple, I suggest we sit in front of Merrybrown Restaurant, the one near to the main entrance. Or we may bring along a newspaper, if got The Star newspaper better. If u see somebody reading The Star newspaper in front of Merrybrown Restaurant, that will be me.

Excellent idea. Danga Bay sounds great. Ample parking spots and it is already noisy in nature. Star newspapers huh? I think I wil be wearing my Samsters Name Tag. (As always suggested by Bro Katoey) hehe just kidding. Anyway I believe we would be abel to spot everyone there easily. After the second gathering and exchange of Mobile numbers, I believe it wouldbe even easier with just a message away (SMS very usefyul nowadays). So see you all and let's enjoy.

Cheers
Yes, we should all be seated in front of the Marrybrown Fried Chicken Food Court stall and we shall be having The STAR newspapers with us on the tables. If possible, bring the STAR newspapers which is at least 2 or 3 days' old so that late comers will not simply approach just about anybody with today's STAR newspapers - very few people will be reading the previous days' STAR newspapers.

It is very appropriate to be seating in front of the Marrybrown Fried Chicken stall because our common interest is chicken - those without feathers !
Old 10-09-2005, 12:05 AM
Samster

Cool 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at 8.00 pm at Danga Bay Food Court, JB

CONFIRMATION OF ATTENDANCE FOR 2ND JB SAMSTERS' GATHERING AT 8.00 PM AT DANGA BAY FOOD COURT,JB

Dear Brothers,

Kindly confirm your attendance by 12.00 midnight on 14/9/05 (Wed)

The following has confirmed their attendance :-

1. KatoeyLover69 ( Attended the 1st Gathering )
2. ThaiVisitor
3. 6" Boy ( Attended the 1st Gathering )
4. Tenrang
5. jbguy
6. ckm8618 ( Attended the 1st Gathering )

The guest of honour will be Bro ThaiVisitor ( Bro TV ) who is coming all the way from Haadyai who will be giving a public lecture on all the 'lobang', 'jalan' and 'kangtow' in Haadyai, eg where to find the best pussy in Haadyai, best HJ, best BBBJ, best CIM, best anal, best 'jua gen', etc, etc, etc, .......

So, don't miss this Gathering !!!
Old 10-09-2005, 10:03 AM
Samster

Re: 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at 8.00 pm at Danga Bay Food Court, JB

[QUOTE=KatoeyLover69] CONFIRMATION OF ATTENDANCE FOR 2ND JB SAMSTERS' GATHERING AT 8.00 PM AT DANGA BAY FOOD COURT,JB

Dear Brothers,

2. ThaiVisitor
4. Tenrang ( Definite Confirmation ) Such an honour to have Bro TV.
5. jbguy

The guest of honour will be Bro ThaiVisitor ( Bro TV ) who is coming all the way from Haadyai who will be giving a public lecture on all the 'lobang', 'jalan' and 'kangtow' in Haadyai, eg where to find the best pussy in Haadyai, best HJ, best BBBJ, best CIM, best anal, best 'jua gen', etc, etc, etc, .......

It is an honour to have you here Bro TV. See you there
Old 10-09-2005, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lcdavid is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at 8.00 pm at Danga Bay Food Court, JB

Dear Brothers,

2. ThaiVisitor
4. Tenrang ( Definite Confirmation ) Such an honour to have Bro TV.
5. jbguy
7. lcdavid (1st Time Attending)

It is an honour to have you here Bro TV. See you there[/QUOTE]
Old 10-09-2005, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lcdavid is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Dear All Bros

In order for us to recognize one another, the best method as some of the bros suggessted is for the "initator" to put a sign on the board indicate "SBF MEETING".

Most of us samsters will know what SBF means, thus recognizable as Samsters Table.

It is pretty funny if you were to bring old Star Newspaper to indentify yourselves. Actually I didn't really know abou this gathering until JBGuy called me and inform me.

The venue suggessted by some Bros at Danga Bay is a good choice as it has a large open area.

Just a humble opinion.
Old 10-09-2005, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all. I would like to join this gathering. Is Danga Bay the shopping complex near the causeway?
Old 11-09-2005, 05:02 PM
Samster

Cool 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at Danga Bay Food Court @ 8.00 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
The event will be open to the public over three days:

• Friday, 18 Nov 2005, 11am - 10pm
• Saturday, 19 Nov 2005, 9 am – 10 pm
• Sunday, 20 Nov 2005, 9 am – 10 pm

http://www.getforme.com/previous2005..._sexpo2005.htm
http://www.sexpo.com.sg/

Remember to discuss this topic.

Cheers
thaivisitor
Dear Bro TV,

Hope that you can give a briefing to the JB Samsters' on the coming SEXPO in S'pore and looking forward to your honourable presence.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:08 PM
Samster

Cool 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at danda Bay Food Court @ 8.00 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss
Hi all. I would like to join this gathering. Is Danga Bay the shopping complex near the causeway?
Dear Bro,

Danga Bay is not a "shopping centre" - well, not yet; in future it will be a shopping, recreation, entertainment centre.

If you are coming from Singapore, just drive straight ahead after crossing the Causeway. You will pass by the JB Mosque, JB General Hospital, Dataran Bandaraya, Hyatt Regency Hotel (all on your right-hand side), then JB Marine Port (Shahbandar JB) on your left-hand side, M-Suites Hotel (on your right-hand side) and finally you will come across the Danga Bay on your left-hand side.

Please confirm your attendance and hope to see you there !!!
Old 12-09-2005, 10:54 AM
Samster

Bro Katoey,

Excellent directions for Bro Big Boss. Anyway, Bro Big Boss, if you need to meet up somehwere before the function, do PM me. We can go together. I am from JB. After you cross the causeway, we can meet at the SHOPPING COMPLEX you are referring to (LOT 1 : with the huge AIR ASIA sign) and we can convoy to Danga Bay. All Bros from Sing, if you need directions we can meet up at LOT ONE Shopping Complex before we convoy to Danga Bay. We can meet at about 7:00pm and arrive there just nice for Dinner. It is not very far from LOT ONE.

PARTY ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1