The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
Screwist is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScrewist is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: my affair with my sis in law

lol, good plot TS. somehow the news report on the thai guy marrying 2 sisters keep coming up in my mind while reading...
Old 20-08-2011, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
howard1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story line

cant wait for more
Old 20-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bricker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for moreee hehehehe
Old 20-08-2011, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 17
suilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud of

nice story ...

somehow those that have "interesting" SIL will always hope for what is happening with TS ...
Old 20-08-2011, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 19
Liyue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope TS wont make me wait too long

read liao cock stand
Old 21-08-2011, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 13
ziiron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hot story!! more please!
Old 22-08-2011, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

J asked me to lie on the bed and moved towards my groin. Not wanting your pussy to be unstimulated while its still wet, I signaled for her to form a 69 position. With her on top, my finger was still stimulating her clitoris. My tongue was like a magical wand, performing wonders to her below. She was just beginning to warm up my brother with her mouth and I was also slowly slipping towards paradise. By then, J was already so extremely turned on that during her falatio on me, she paused several times to moan. Call it a man's ego but it always feels good when your partner is turned on by you. Felt pleased with myself.

One hand holding the base of my dick and the other stimulating my crown jewels, J gathered pace and was sucking faster and faster. Not sure if it was her top notch skill that night or due to my poor form, I was on the verge of ejaculating a short while into the foreplay. I was half controlling my release and half reminiscing about unloading in her mouth once again. J could sense that I was clearly pleasured by her oral job but at the same time didnt want the moment to end so soon. She slowed down again, this time just lightly licking and sucking on my dickhead. The feeling of being close to releasing only for your woman to catch the hint and prolong the sex further by slowing down is indescribable. We were surely building a chemistry even though we were only together for such a short while.

I gently pushed J aside and put on a condom. In the missionary position, J guided my bro into her vagina. The ultra wetness lubricated it well enough for an effortless entry. I was moving at a slow pace, wanting the moment to last as long as I could. The thrusting was steady and firm; the rhythmatic sound of our fleshes getting into contact at each thrust coincided with the bouncing of her breasts.

I wanted to penetrate deeper and pressed her bended knees all the way up her chest level. I must have hit her sweet spot as J was almost scratching me, her fingers' firm grip on my thighs intensified and her manicured nails were now sinking rather deeply into my skin. I could feel the fresh nail marks imprinted on my thighs. At that moment, pleasure probably held all pains subservient. I went even faster and deeper. We were both moaning out now, unified in one. Then with one further thrust, I was spent and collapsed unto J. I felt like I have completed a marathon.
Old 22-08-2011, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
aseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fcuking interesting! Please don't let your story end too soon with endings of getting caught! Climax would end with disaster but hold on!!!
Old 22-08-2011, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

fall IN
Old 23-08-2011, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 14
Subaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: my affair with my sis in law

Siao Liao Tao ki Liao story stop here don't know when will cont. now setting up my camp fire waiting ,thinking back I also love to see my sil Cos she is cute and adorable and recently I got this chance of seeing her bent down saw her breast and nipole and I pretend didnt see it as my mother -in law is beside us
Old 23-08-2011, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
rhythmic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
What an illustration of SG society breaking own. Fucking your sister in law? Weak morals and disrespect of the institutions of marriage and family. While some may see you as a hero because they can't get pussy unless the platform is paid they live through your actions vicariously. It's hurtful to your wife due to you being a loser and your sis in law betraying her .
Old 23-08-2011, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 20
timber123890 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. very good story.

love reading as giving me a hard on
Old 23-08-2011, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kimochichi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fucksome story bro!!! more please!!!

Old 23-08-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

v well written ts.. good job.. great effort!
Old 23-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

Well detailed story!!! Nice !!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1