The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2008, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zaoren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

2nd FR on Cat150 - BMW
Managed to try her after the long wait with pre-booking somemore...

This is the very different kind of feeling, very seductive with FIRST CLASS services...normally the SOP will start by shower, but I never expect to start immediately. When she help me to undress, and we started frenching at the same time as well, then I also help her to remove and the frenching still continue...she knee down to unzip my pant and attack my bro while I'm standing, bbbj started and signal to put my left leg on the edge of the bed, so that she can lick my ball & groin as well...(probably other bro already try this many time, but this is the first time for me)...

No going for details as I'm not that good to discribe the actions...I almost blow while bbbj, as I signal her and she even ask me want to CIM or action? very attractive to CIM but I still go for action...the feeling is "I'm the KING!"...imaging after shower, still help you to dry out with towels, where to find this kind of services...

Will come back to her if the queue is shortern....

Rgds, Zaoren
Old 22-02-2008, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
driver2032 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The other day went down to find some action in GL, but was told by the OKT that alot of the gers still haven come back from CNY visit home. So tell him my criteria for my type of ger, and so he help me look. Call and call but alot either busy or haven come back. Finally he get Hai Xing for me.

Overall, her service is not too bad, pretty standard of the CAT 150 servives, but her BBBJ was damn solid. Almost CIM but i wanted to screw, so i resist. Very enthu FJ i must admit. Eyes rolled into the back of her head as she was performing the BBBJ and FJ. Quite a turn on.

Looks: 6.5/10 (Gave me the CFM look)
Atitude: 8/10
Boobs: 5/10 (Really small, almost flat siah)
Body: 6.5/10 (Got abit of tummy, i prefer petite ones)
Pussy: Average (but allow me to finger inside)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Damn bloody power)
FJ: 8/10

RTF: Dun think so.
Old 25-02-2008, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
olympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterolympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: My 1st FR

This is the 1st time that I put in my comments, bros pls pardon me if it is nt up to standard.

I am a regular of BMW & i had my usual 2 sessions with her yest..after a 3 hrs wait cos the guy in front of my had 4 sessions.

BMW was veli apologetic for the wait but i thought the wait was damm bloody hot & sexy.

As usual, we start frenching like no tmr & i whisper to her that my didi was olreadi on fire cos of the wait. I quickly took of my shirt & she's olreadi on her knee unzipping my pant & grabbing my little bro.. she was licking & sucking my by bro...shit it felt soo.. good. Off came her bra but i left her cute panty on as i cont'd to french her. I played with her nipples & then worked southward..Panty was finally off & oh my gosh she alredi wet there. My tongue worked feverishly on her puss. She was moaning & in no time her hands grabbed my head closer to her puss & i obliged her with all my might. Finally she cum... we frenched for a while then she proceed to lick & suck on my didi. It is a good 15-20 mins & i ended with a CIM

Rd 2: My didi got hard again quickly & we went on to fuck in differnt positions..doggie.. missionary..etc & finished off with oral & CIM.

I m her regular not only bcos of her great svs but again bcos of her positive attitude & willingness to improve. I m sure the queue for her will get longer & customers going for more session with her.

Cheers.
Old 26-02-2008, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
Xiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wanted to try BMW but the queue was just amazingly long. As what the previous guy said, people book for multiple sessions. Does it really worth to pay that much ?

Anyway try another house girl MG. Fair smooth skin, handful tits and very GFE. She french, BJ in many positions, 69 and FJ in many positions. She enjoy doggie, so guy do it that way and she will enjoy it. She can do CIM as well. So an all rounder. If you cannot wait that long, a good alternative.
Old 27-02-2008, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 17
pimpternational is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpimpternational is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ever Seductive a touch of Sensuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
.....continued with the deep-throated & spell-binding BBBJ without stopping ... Oops ... Ahhh ... I shot the fuck out into her mouth ... CIM!! ...
... We chatted about the weather for 5 mins or so before she proceeded with the second round ...
bro, in this case, do u pay 1x150 or 2x150?
does this happen with every gal? or is this just one of the rare cases?
Old 28-02-2008, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zaoren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3rd FR on Cat150 - Cheng Cheng L16H58?! (not sure)

I should say her service is good, if bro like power touch then she is the one you're looking for, unforturnately I prefer more gentle and GFE...soft kind.

Look: 7/10, tall and white
(.)(.) has 35C I think, don't know how to measure
very little pussy hair
Overall good service, lick you everywhere include sucking the toe...bbbj quite long however this's too "strong" to me as I prefer soft touch and slow...she is kind of SOP...
Old 01-03-2008, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light
FR: crystal

just tried her.
told okt to pick gal. mistake!

face: 5.5 wonder why she not cat80? extra 0.5given for youth. lianish. pierced nose.
boob: inverted Acup
body: not fair, smooth to the touch.
bath: got this technique of soapy HJ with long stroke that is shoik. tried soapy boob, but cannot feel as boob too small. also got one way of soaping my back with her palm, hard to describe, but quite shoik.
FJ: long bbbj, but tongue felt rough? (dry? pierced?) she bbbj rotate 360degree with me face up. then lick sith i sit, i stand, i doggie. lots of pos'n.
FJ started with she backward cowgal. she lay on me face up. and i on her missionary

RTF: no
Old 02-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chickyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Xue Er today,

Feel a bit horny today and to change my habit. I usually goes to the WH along the busy Geylang but today feels like going further to L28.

Went into the hse and the boss recommand their hse gal, Xue Er. First impression of her was so so looking but the looks grows on you. When we strip and taking the shower, standing so close to her i realized that she is so small and short, cute looking.
And the action starts at the shower, while showering she does a mini cat bath and bbbj, wow it was so shiok. I had bbbj in the shower before but she does it longer then those that i used to have. Then she does a little bit of soap land style in washing my bro and my ass. Wow, her shower was fun, can't wait to experience her service on the bed.
Same SOP, a cat bath a very wet and big cat bath. It was the longest, wettest, biggest and the most shiok cat bath i ever had. Her bbbj was exceptionally good too, one of the best in Geylang. Recommand all bro to try her cat bath, very shiok and wet. Next, i finish her in the missionary position cos her bbbj was too shiok for me and she has a tight pussy, say 7/10.

Overall,
Looks: 8/10 (Grows on you)
Figure: 7/10 (small build, feels like carrying her)
Boobs: 6/10 (Sorry i am a boob lovers but she has a firm B)
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Cat bath: 9/10
RTF: Yes, definity
Old 02-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Chirsred2004 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

FR JIA JIA

Body:7.5/10
Boobs: 7/10 (B-)
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10

she has this gf feeling, but her pussy like very loose. and after i cum on her body. she would clean up my sum using her mouth. very shiok!
Old 09-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up FR on Joanne of L28H31A (RTF)

In fact today wanna RTF on Celine for old time sake. I have wanted to RTF for old WLs like Miki1, Iris, Bai Xue, Jean, Lily (but just retired), etc. However Celine has called it a day when I reached the house around early evening and hence, I went for Joanne. While waiting for Joanne, I managed to catch a glimpse of a very new WL, Coey who has been working in GL barely a week or so. Quite a cool name I must say but am not certain if her name reflects her personality ... Coey is quite a SYT and petite gal. May try her up one of theses days.

Since I had already put up a FR on Joanne, I shall not dwell too much on the specifics. Just provide the ratings of all usual departments she deserves without a doubt ...

Look - 7.5/10

Young and sweet.

Bod - 7.7/10

Will be a 8/10 if she is taller. Fair, super smooth body complexion and curvaeous.

Tits - 8/10

Almost C cuppers and pink nipples. Firm, perky and yet soft to the touch. Almost perfect pair of low hanging fruits.

Shower - 7.8/10

Two rounds of luke warm deep-throated BBBJ and some hand-soap stimulation.

AR - N/A

Cat-Bath - 8.8/10

Superb!!

French - 7.5/10

Passionately engaging!

BBBJ - 8/10

Deep-throated BBBJ with lots of hand stimulation and massaging of my manhood in-between. Very very very shiok indeed!

FJ - 8/10

Very spontaneous and engaging ... Lots of GFE ... I like ... I like ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Awesome for someone who have been in GL150 arena less than 6 months.

RTF - Yes, absolutely! Without a doubt, man!!

Cheers, Max

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-03-2008, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
700_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been quite a long while since I contributed to this topic.

Here is my small contribution on some gals whom I have patronised in 2008:

Gal name: Candy
Looks: Ordinary looking, not really a stunner. Quite sweet when she smiles though. 6.5 out of 10.
Catbath: Very thorough as well, more than the average service. Even encouraged me to touch her when she is doing the catbath.
BJ: Very good BJ, even winked at me in the mirror when she saw me looking at her "polishing" my shaft in the mirror. Polished my shaft and balls very well.
Personally I like her BJ.
FJ: Good session, even encouraged me to push my shaft deeper into her cunt.

Overall: Worthy $150. A chirpy gal who wants to satisfy her customer.

Gal name: Lee Wen
Looks: Less than average looking, maximum I would give is a 5 out of 10. Wanted to reject as I could not get 3 of my intended targets and I did not want to repeat. Was told by the OKT that her service is very good, so decided to try. Her boobs is probably her main selling point by first view but I am not too much into big boobs but still went into the room with her.

Catbath: Quite a complete bath, from my nipples to my knee caps.

BJ: More than the ordinary service. Gave me BJ in 3 positions, lying, sitting by the bed and standing on the bed.
Did a thorough job on my shaft. Her favorite move is probably using her lips to brush against the side of my shaft.

FJ: Fake screams during FJ and I hate that. Started screaming once my shaft entered her cunt. Quite a turn off for me with the fake screams. I just did it in 1 position and shot my load off.

Overall: She is suitable for bros who like big boobs and good service but do not mind the looks and fake screams.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

FR on Xin Hui (1606A)

I think she is around 25 years of age and works in GL for slightly over a year. Xin Hui hails from KL. I am curious as to why many bros booked her for multiple sessions.
She said she was a model in Malaysia before coming here.

Look - 6.5/10

Actually she is quite a babe with big double-eyelid eyes and high bridge nose. She is neither a stunner nor an ugly duckling. Unfortunately her protruding front teeth spoiled her overall appearance. She has very fair and smooth complexion. I spent ten minutes just rubbing and feeling her silky smooth skin. She has long straight and somewhat black hair.

Body – 7.5/10

She is really tall, about 1.65m. She is slender and well shaped. She possesses the vital curves with 32B tits which are very good to grab and dun wan to let go.

Tits – 7.5/10

Well developed tits, 32B I think. Her nipples are pencil eraser in size and pink in color.

Shower – 7.5/10

Erotic blow job and feels great when she lick my nipples with the water flowing down my body. She uses her hand to grab my balls and dick from behind. Wah, shiok lah!

Cat Bath - 7.0/10

Wet and sensual cat bath. Concentrated on my nipples. She even licked my eyelids, forehead, cheeks, lips and ears. Subsequently she went south to lick my groin, testicles, inner thighs and toes as well ... Very thorough cat bath indeed!

Frenching - 7.0/10

Very passionate frenching. Great frencher.

AR – 6.8/10

Quite stimulating but brief ...

BBBJ – 7.5/10

She deep-throated and spent hell lots of time in this department. Very well executed.

FJ – 7.0/10

We adopted two positions - Cowgal ride and missionary.

Attitude - 8.0/10

Very accomodating, nice and feminine. Always smiling and joking.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 10-03-2008, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
hugland is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhugland is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhugland is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

I'm not good in writing FR's
Hope you guys don't mind

FR On Joyce

Tried Joyce last week at L2831B.

Looks: 8/10(looks young but actually 28 oredi)
Boobs: A+
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (slowly, nice & sensual)
AR: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (very accomodating and switches different position)

RTF: Yes!!
Old 10-03-2008, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
shutterbugstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR on Joanne of L28H31A (RTF)

Quote:
While waiting for Joanne, I managed to catch a glimpse of a very new WL, Coey who has been working in GL barely a week or so. Quite a cool name I must say but am not certain if her name reflects her personality ... Coey is quite a SYT and petite gal. May try her up one of theses days.

Cheers, Max
Its "Chloe" Bro.

U have any idea where munmun is? back to work in msia or retired from the trade?

Thanks.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR on Joanne of L28H31A (RTF)

Quote:
FR on Joanne,

Look - 7.5/10
Bod - 7.7/10
Tits - 8/10
AR - N/A
Cat-Bath - 8.8/10
French - 7.5/10
BBBJ - 8/10
FJ - 8/10
Attitude - 8.8/10

RTF - Yes, absolutely! Without a doubt, man!!

Cheers, Max
Bro max,
I just tried her too. She is cute and a SYT. She is friendly and very engaging. A good recommendation.
Overall: 7.7/10
RTF: yes, but after I go one round of the other targets.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1