The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
soldier1stclass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batin in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo6839 View Post
I think somebody is trying t bad mouth Irene as she is the top girl in Aura. Tried her many times. Her service is superb though sometimes her attitude is a bit weird. Moreover you dun get chlymadia via BBBJ. I dun get those symtoms. Stop the bad mouthing or someone might belanja you a German groundnut.

My goodness, u are one ignorant guy ricardo. I've seen Irene more than a dozen times.. why would I bad mouth her??!!? plus some real "brothers" here have seen my conditions and also the pills i'm taking to recover from STDs.

Chlamydia - you can't even spell it properly - CAN spread through oral sex.

You mentioned she's the TOP GIRL in Aura.. doesn't that increase the risk?????
Old 02-01-2013, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1476 / Power: 14
lawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo6839 View Post
I think somebody is trying t bad mouth Irene as she is the top girl in Aura. Tried her many times. Her service is superb though sometimes her attitude is a bit weird. Moreover you dun get chlymadia via BBBJ. I dun get those symtoms. Stop the bad mouthing or someone might belanja you a German groundnut.
Bro u will get chlamydia via BBBJ as it is considered unprotected oral sex.
And Chlamydia is known as a ‘silent’ infection because most infected people have no symptoms. Do check up....just in case...for your own and other people sake
http://www.cdc.gov/std/chlamydia/stdfact-chlamydia.htm

Trading with min.4points.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
life009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys,can recommend me good handjob place?..price dont want too expensive..prefer below 100 if can.pm me if u do have one.thnks
Old 07-01-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
changqing is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

[QUOTE=public308;8298130]The KL PUDU massage queen is back from China. for ctc Email [email]

[email protected]

Hi Public, managed to book her today. It has been 2 months I miss her and my didi sleeps most of the time. She looks cheerful, slimmer. I really need her massage" la gen" for my didi to wake up. She started with massage on forehead, face, body and abdomen . Slowly gently her hands pulling up my didi,massage the testicles, thigh on both legs. 10 mins later I can feel the didi with more and more heat due to the blood flow. In just 20 mins my didi erects normal and stand up hard. I pulled her underwear down push her on the bed and start penetrating. I did not expect her pussy is so wet and waterly. This allow me to bang harder and faster. The explosion come after 15 mins of exhausting exercise wah damn shiot bro ! While taking bath she mentioned I should see her at least once a month to massage the didi and live as a healthy man.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:55 AM
Samster

mylengzhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i prolly visit either the one in PJ or KJ today or tmrw. hopefully can get a good FR but which one should i try first..?
Old 07-01-2013, 07:21 PM
Samster

life009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylengzhai View Post
i prolly visit either the one in PJ or KJ today or tmrw. hopefully can get a good FR but which one should i try first..?
PJ which place?can recommend?would like to go also.thnks
Old 25-01-2013, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
hardrock188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros.

First of all, I would like to thank you our friend Pjboy to provide us the location at Pelangi Damansara. I was there last Tuesday.

The price of RM98 for 1 hour session come with massage & batin.
My session is with an Indon girl with natural C-cup breats (nice to grab).
Face: 7/10
Body: Didn't ask. For sure those pair of spotlight are C-cup
Massage: 7/10 (30 min.)
Batin: Very fast massage, just for few min. after that ask me want to cum?
Total Damage: RM98+RM40 (touch those boobs) + RM10 (tips)= RM150
I think the short Batin massage is because of 1 hour session.
WIR: Yes, will look for other girls and take longer hours.
Old 27-01-2013, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hellboy66 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anything happening at Qian Xu reflexology at Sunway Giza? Always see it when at the traffic lights.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sapik101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Uda & Dara at bangsar last friday. the place is a bit old but the ML is quite pretty and young and some MILF. All NL wee.

Pay for 1 hour massage and batin session at first comes a chubby NL named sally. shes not very good at massage and i dun feel a thing..wat the hell so i ask her why and she said shes not well but if i want to change to another person she can call another. so yeah i just change coz im not satisfied with her..

come another ML which is a MILF named emma. whoaa she sure pack a punch. i moan so much when she massage my back. she said so much "air (angin)". we talk thru the whole session. shes quite friendly. after done with my back and front. she pulled down my boxer and start for batin massage. she start from my balls to my head. slowly with much oil. very relaxing until it became hard wuh!. now she stroke a bit harder and faster and massage around the balls. can feel the sensation with every stroke until i cum. after dat my body feels lighter whoa.

if u want a good massage better call for emma.

face: 6/10
boobs: 34/36 i think
massage: 9/10
batin: 8/10 no rush

other than dat didnt ask coz i went there for massage and batin only
Old 14-02-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster

Avenger83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batin in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjboy View Post
Hi bros.

I am new here. A friend brought me to this new place at Pelangi Damansara – "Wellness Retreat' 2 days ago. The place is well kept and surprisingly very clean and offers steam bath (LOL).

Price for 70 minute massage RM 98. Massage by a Malay Girl called Lisa.

Massage: 7/10.

Look: 7/10.

Body:38 24 34. (C Cup)

Nipple: Darkish.

Service: Good Massage (good strength) and end with Batin.

Skin: Smooth.

Damage: RM98 for massage + 50 tips [I was very happy with her attitude, friendliness & service. ]

Whilst my friend, took another girl call Gel from Philippines. (Report according to him)

Massage: 8/10.

Look: 6/10.

Body: 38 28 36 (D Cup)

Nipple: Dark

Service: Great Massage and end with Batin.

Skin: Smooth.

Damage: RM98 for massage + 50 tips [He was very happy, as she was very talkative. His 3 visit there this month]

Overall: We left very happy. OKT there was very helpful and friendly.
Thanx for the report bro.. Had my session with Lisa. She is Malay but not local, from Indonesia.. I was very happy with her massage and batin.. She was very friendly and gentle.. I was told that to take extra hours next time.. Because she has the batin skills so that u can hold a bit longer.. Meaning if u take 1hr session 40min massage n 20mins batin, ur batin sure ends at 20mins. Gonna try 30mins batin next time.. The Capt was very friendly.. After done my session, i took a shower and had a cup of tea n i tipped Lisa rm50.. She didnt ask but consider that i already grab her 'package'..

Ps: the best part was when the time i was about to cum, she hugged me.. Cant describe the feeling though... Gonna come again next time
Old 17-02-2013, 12:42 AM
Samster (M)

zaqwe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello brothers..i just joined..but i've been roaming this thread for a quite some time..

i need to some help here..how do we judge/define a good urut batin? i think my didi need some 'service' edi..

please brothers...recommend some authentic batin which i can get around kl...tqvm
Old 18-02-2013, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungary View Post
My second FR. Posted my first on another thread on batin massages. I went for the sister outlet this time. Wanna try and see if I can score a massage by the famous Chocolate.

Most of you know this outlet as the one that is opposite PJ Hilton. Parking is a pain as usual over here but managed to get a place. Started to drizzle when I got out of the car... is this a sign?

Walked up to the place on the 1st floor. OKT recommended ML, Chocolate, I am in luck. Seems she is very popular (we must have helped her a lot). Chose the 1+1 package. The OKT served me a drink. The place looks clean and nice.

Chocolate came n took me to the cubicle, it the same as the other place, mattress and small pillow. She looks quite nice, slim with nice and friendly face.

I was then told to take off everything and just cover with towel. Once done, I lay face down. Chocolate has the same SOP as the other outlet. They start by massaging the toes, slowly going up until the head. The teasing starts while she is massaging my legs and butt. Its feels very nice esp when she slips her hands into my butt crack and gently grazes my anus. Enjoying it thus far.

The hour-long massage was soon over. She told me matter of factly that its time for BATIN. She asked whether I wanted to wee. I promptly went to relieve myself. She appeared soon after I got back from the loo.

I was told to lie face down again. She proceeded to spread my legs wide apart. I felt very vulnerable as she has full access to my butt, dick and balls. I didnt have much time to think about all that could go wrong as she started massaging my butt sensually. I told myself to just enjoy it. She worked dutifully in ever smaller circles towards the butt hole. At the same time she grabbed my ever hardening dick and started to slowly run her fingers up and down the shaft. I had to lift by butt a little to allow her full access. It as Good...

This went on for a little while until she told me to lie face up. She proceeded to sit cross legged with my legs on her thighs. Again I am giving her full access to my precious assets. She then proceeded to rub the head, the shaft, the nuts, the crotch area etc in turn. I was not thinking much now, being lost in ecstasy. My dick was strangely getting hard and then turning soft again. this happened a few rounds. She seems to be able to make it hard when she wants it too... scary shit. Nice scary shit.

Then came the OCD part. She started to wipe some of the precum off with some toilet roll paper. It was a small turn-off for me. But my dick wasnt listening to me, she can make it hard as she wills it.

She started to stroke it in a faster and more even tempo. I knew the time must have come (pun intended). While stroking with one hand she played with my nuts in the other. After a while she proceeded to run her fingers around my anus. She put her thumb on it and pushed. It didnt go in but the pressure of it added to my already overwhelming sense of pleasure. I couldn't hold it anymore and shot my load.

She asked me if I wanted to shower after that. I hated wearing my clothes while being oily so I gladly went to have a quick shower. She met me at the reception with another cup of tea after the shower. Nice service.

Name: Chocolate (best dessert I ever had)
Origin: East malaysia
Face: for me not considered pretty but nice and friendly face (which is good)
Body: petite slender
Colour: Light brown like milk chocolate.
Skill: Massage 8/10, Batin 9/10
Attitude: Not chatty (maybe I dun look friendly of hansem enuff) but smile and got pleasant attitude

Damage: RM170 for 1+1 package (seems this is recommended package)
WIR: Yes when I feel the need again.
Bro....will be in KL next month. mind giving me the full details of this place?
Old 18-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbz777 View Post
Halo all bros...my 1st FR after more than 1 mth. Thanks to CIB and ultimately Sifu Selim for the recommendation. Agree with CIB...this is 1 really goooooooot batin. Very experienced and truly knowledgeable.

she even know how to correct dislocated veins...last 1 mth of daily 2 sessions with my PRC tirak caused me to sprain my back veins...the "tit tar" doctor oso cant help....but this batin sifu jz rubbed for bout 10mins...the pain gone! after tat when she batined my lil bro, i always get stomach cramps when MLs touch my groin area....she immediately identified the problem vein and another 5mins of massage and the cramps stopped!!! walau! she not only batin expert, i think i can call her a traditional vein healer lah! Next round i'll definitely take 1.5 - 2 hrs for the full course of massage and batin...vy strong fingers....damn shiok! whole body fully relaxed.....but the TFK so so only lah so bros who want real great HJ will be disappointed lah. Will RTR (return to rub) again next wk....follow up treatment...he he he....any bros looking for real good (and addictive...if addicted dont blame me ah) batin...PM or sms me lah...v go tghtr...
Bro...will be in kl next month. mind giving me the location of this place?
Old 19-02-2013, 02:01 AM
Samster

Rockstar204 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, I am so glad that I found this web site, hardly find 1 forum is for these kind of topics. Been hearing so much from friends how they got in spa and release but I have never tried even once before, been thinking so much but not dare and don't know how. Such a noob I am, lol.

Do you guys just walk in? How to see whether the spa is with providng batin service one? Afraid later walk in to some real massage centre but asking this kind of question, kinda awkward.

Some guides please, Puchong area.
Old 19-02-2013, 04:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 15
welfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Brothers, staying at Grand Hyatt @ jalan pinang for the next few days... Any spa nearby to recommend?

Also any good girls from the spa to try? Would prefer local gals thou...

Thanks for the help....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1