The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2007, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
OMG.......wow, like that have to avoid all those popular joint man.

Cheers
Last night was the most uneventful night in Hanoi.. me and 2 brudders, 3 of us on 1 motorbike when looking for lobang.

First stop at the Geylang Cat40 type up north.. when arrive, all the joints there politely turn us away saying there is no more girls.. highly suspect gong an raiding so they better avoid foreigner biz.

Then rush to town for KTV. when arrived, those boys working downstair parking bike were all sitting around doing nothing, no bikes parked outsides at all (normall 40~60) and even the signboard lights is off. These guys saw me coming and tell me tonight not open bcos os gong an raids...

End up we have to look for ice cream joint and eat Kem Xoi.. not too bad, then start calling. booked supper with a bunch of girls at 2330H, so 3 of us went.. 7 gers and 3 guys.. sitting on the floor type of Lau with vodka. The gers were trying to get the other 2 guys drunk while my jeans was torn badly. We left around 0130h, luckily did not get gang raped ;-)
Old 14-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mild-7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Last night was the most uneventful night in Hanoi.. me and 2 brudders, 3 of us on 1 motorbike when looking for lobang.

First stop at the Geylang Cat40 type up north..
Then rush to town for KTV.
End up we have to look for ice cream joint and eat Kem Xoi.. not too bad, then start calling. booked supper with a bunch of girls at 2330H, so 3 of us went.. 7 gers and 3 guys.. sitting on the floor type of Lau with vodka. The gers were trying to get the other 2 guys drunk while my jeans was torn badly. We left around 0130h, luckily did not get gang raped ;-)
So i happen to be one of them on deptrai's bike. The story goes on...It all started with some small hole on Deptrai's jeans near the knee. The night started with 2 gals desparately tearing deptrai's jeans...till the hole so big can fit one pineapple inside. So after the girls get tired, we proceed to supper. The supper place was awesome. The atmosphere just blended in perfectly. Me and the other brudder cant wait to look fwd to arrange another session like that with Deptrai.

Besides the 7 gals with us, other customers sitting at the table across, beside or diagonally from us...provided us with pleasant views as well. so tired washing my eyes that night, till the girls keep feeding me with the Vodka shots when they knew i have lose counts...getting pinched on the cheeks by them, bitten for fun when they get wild, getting fed with food n drinks w/o using our hands at times..we were treated like cuddly animals which they rarely seen or have the chance to meet. its like 2 Pandas who came to visit vietnam, n everyone take turns to hug n pamper..... we enjoyed n played along but somehow pretend to be a bit drunk to save ourlselves from getting gang-raped after that and also to avoid hangovers when we turn up at work the next day...
Old 16-05-2007, 11:35 AM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Love story in hanoi
==============
and so we had another round the next night.. this time its arranged so that the girl that Mild-7 is eyeing at is sitting just besides him..so throughout dinner, he was starry eyes...

the rest of the story.. let Mild-7 himself narrate...
Old 16-05-2007, 07:58 PM
Samster

fell in love with hanoi more than the girl beside me hahaha but no doubt her sweetness did caught my eyes & heart...ok lets stop here n not turn this forum into one where ppl log in to read our love stories

yup... the next round was just as fun though it feels a little bit more formal than the night before, probably coz we brought along 2 new brudders to join us. more of chit chatting than a playful night...bro jimmycool and 2 other ang mohs came along with us after we had good night of beers n pool games. bro jimmy was too sharp in his pool skills till i have to quickly drag him out for supper b4 he starts embarassing me on the pool table in front of so many ppl...supper was served w the usual "lau" or hotpot with fish n some titbits to come with the vietnamese wine. those f&*%#ing wines are so strong till it taste like liquified petroleum or kerosene..i think the fish can cook much faster if u put it inside your mouth with those wine than in the pot.

i think all our brudders enjoy this kinda session after a tired day at work that night. (though the girls enjoyed our companionship more....kekeke) we finished n left bout 3am plus after sending bro jimmy off in a say ohm back to his hotel...the story doesnt end here...i shall let bro jimmy narrate his adventure in the following night in the cuming part! sit tight folks.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Love story in hanoi
==============
and so we had another round the next night.. this time its arranged so that the girl that Mild-7 is eyeing at is sitting just besides him..so throughout dinner, he was starry eyes...

the rest of the story.. let Mild-7 himself narrate...
Old 16-05-2007, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
richie4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi Bro,

Does anyone been to Haiphong which is around 2 hr drive from Hanoi?
Any happening there?

thks
Old 17-05-2007, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Thank you Bro Mild7 and Bro Deptrai. You made my trip to Hanoi truly enjoyable and memorable. I am honoured by your presence and guidance and very humbled with your kind and generous hospitality. Both of you have just met with me and yet you have treated me like a good friend and taken good care of me. My trip would surely have been an extremely boring one without all that good food and wonderful company. Please accept my sincere thanks and gratitude. I trust there will be opportunity for me to return your kindness and hope that it will be soon. My best personal regards to you always, Bro Mild7 and Bro Deptrai.

As promised, here is a small FR.
Bro Mild7 texted me and mentioned that Bro Deptrai had kindly offered to arrange for a partner for me on my second (and last night) in Hanoi. Wah, where to find such good friends like them? Quickly said yes to Bro Deptrai since first night had no action due to severe police checks on entertainment areas. Bro Deptrai even personally brought the girl to the pool bar where we were meeting. When I saw here, wah say! Really my type of girl. Around 25 years old, a little mature look with very CFM face, the thick luscious type of long straight black hair, beautiful sexy big eyes, and low cut blouse with push-up bra. Tonight is my night, yippee. Paid the bill, and bid farewell to Mild7 and some of the other very nice guys in the same group: Filipino Jerry, Ang Moh Gary.

Bro Deptrai even arranged for the local hotel in Hanoi as Fortuna Hotel was not girl-friendly. I was on the motorbike sitting behind my girl ‘Wen’ and Bro Deptrai on his bike with his pu-ying friend. Wen’s hair was in my face during this motorbike ride and I loved it. She just washed her hair and it smelled wonderful to me. When she felt my nose in her hair, her hand reached back and caressed my chest; wow, right hand on motorbike and left hand on my chest rubbing me. Already start to get hard-on. Reached hotel and checked-in with Bro Deptrai’s blessings. The hotel guy/owner even shook hands with me and said ‘thank you for using my hotel’; wah, better than the (US$110 a night) Fortuna Hotel I am staying in. Also, remember to bring your passport as they will keep your passport and the girl’s I.D. until you check-out. Bro Deptrai stayed until everything was done properly and I was handed my room key, and said goodbye to me; aiyah, I love him already this Bro Deptrai, where to find a brother like him nowadays?
Continued on next page.
Old 17-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Reached the room with Wen; already cannot tahan with all that looking at her CFM face and her low cut blouse. Took her and we had a deep kiss, very stimulating as she responded so well. Alamak, made me so hot and horny immediately. She wanted to shower and tried to get away from me to do it but no way, my little brother already super hard. Think I went a little crazy from that point onwards, especially since the booze drinking session also made me somewhat high. I pushed Wen on to the bed and pulled down her blouse, think she was worried cos it was so sudden. Exposed her nipples, small and slightly hard ones, yummy! I sucked them immediately and she let out a sigh and her hand gripped my head and pushed my mouth harder on her nipple. Wow, this girl is so hot. Here’s the crazy part, I pulled down her pants and undies, and oh my god, she has a very hairy pussy! Long black pussy hair, all over her pussylips. I love this type of pussy (please excuse me, those brothers who prefer otherwise, cos this is my fetish). What to do? I am already so hot for her, I had to lick her; This girl is a true slut once you get her going. She loves to be licked and her moaning is so sexy and loud when I did it. I tickled her pussyhole with my finger and she actually took my hand and pushed my finger deeper! Used my middle finger and rubbed her g-spot; Wen buckled and screamed and gyrated her pussy on my finger. Once I started to rub harder, I could feel her pussy start to get so wet and her juices dripped out on to my finger. Wow, made me absolutely and madly horny and I inserted another finger into her pussy. Wen liked it even more, can’t believe it. So with my two fingers in her pussy rubbing away at her g-spot, and my other hand on her nipple, she moaned and pushed with her hips. Her juice flowed like the Yellow River, so much of it. After three or four minutes, she orgasmed and let out a very loud moan; I could feel her pussy pulsating on my finger, fantastic feeling for me.

Here’s another crazy thing; as Wen was breathing still heavily from her orgasm, I place my lips on her pussyhole and sucked out her juices slowly. She liked it and moaned so loud, I was afraid that we would wake up the neighbours. Wen held my head on to her pussy and said to me ‘I love you, I love you’. Guess she really enjoyed that. While still sucking her, I put on the rubber and got ready. Point to note, she did not have any rubbers on her and was willing to let me do it raw; wow, thank god I am an old man who can control, otherwise may get into trouble. We must always take care not to do stupid things. Opened the door, shouted for bell boy, and gave him 40,000 dong (S$4); within 1 minute, came back with two rubbers, good boy! Back to the story….once my rubber was on, I got up and lifted Wen’s calves, placed them on my shoulder, this way I can really pump it deep. This girl is something else when she is having sex, I tell you. As I pushed into her hole, fairly tight and really wet and juicy now, she moaned and I could tell that it was a little painful, so I slowed down but continued to give her long deep strokes. I could feel the end of her pussyhole on my dick head as I pumped her, such a good feeling. Wen said ,’yes, yes’ and I pumped deeper and faster, and she became a slut, moaning and pushing her pussy against me; she actually liked it deep once her pussy juices got flowing. Aiyah I die now, old man like me, not much power, never exercise at all; but wtf, I pumped with all my stamina and her juices flowed all over my dick. Her pussy was flowing so much, she was holding me and kissing me and moaning, wow; I pumped and pumped and finally all those baby brothers of mine shot out; such a super feeling, and I held her in my arms and kissed her face, the feeling was so good for me, I felt it all the way down my legs, a tingling sensation fluttering from my dick to my toes, one of my best orgasms ever. Wah say, fantastic! Now I thinking, shit, tomorrow sure back ache one but never mind, it is worth it.

Here’s the weird part. Wen rested and the girlfriend feeling is now gone? She did not let me cuddle her and did not like me kissing her face, and just wanted to sleep. Shit, with my dick inside her, she moaned and orgasmed and screamed and kissed me so much; now after the joyful journey, she does not love me no more; what a slut! Just love to fuck only; haha; but I still like her a lot and for sure, I will want her to be my sex partner again and again.

Damage was US$100 for Wen, no tips required and she did not ask at all; Bro Deptrai had already ensured that she will not ask for more, and told me so; He is really well connected, this Bro Deptrai . US$18 for the hotel room, very clean and aircon room with hot water. The boss lady was very polite during my checkout and telephoned a taxi for me to get back to Fortuna Hotel. Such good service!

Sorry if my FR is not up to standard but I promised Bro Deptrai and Bro Mild7, so I must type this for them.
Thank you again my good brothers in Hanoi, I will always remember your kindness and thank you for teaching me the true spirit of friendship, I love you both.
Old 18-05-2007, 04:13 AM
Samster

Dear bro jimmycool,

I think me n bro deptrai is more than happy to share our experience, knowledge and network of buddies with u. from what i have experienced here in hanoi aft getting to know u all brudders, its not the number of days but who and how u spent it that really make the difference. i think by enjoying your every single moment here with us as u have mentioned has shown more than enough gratitude to us all. likewise, we sincerely enjoyed your company and wittiness too im pretty impressed with how u expressed yourself n the suspense you provided us all in your previous post...ppl say a picture says a thousand words but i think your once sentence can leave thousands images of fantasy in readers' mind!!! hey u ever tot of writing sex novel someday??? hahaha what a talent!!! but i think it didnt go to any waste at all...just being channeled tru a different network! have fun in HCM n send regards to other bros there!
Old 18-05-2007, 09:09 AM
Samster

peter2883 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie4 View Post
hi Bro,

Does anyone been to Haiphong which is around 2 hr drive from Hanoi?
Any happening there?

thks
I'm actually doing some business over in Haiphong & have been there 03 times in the last 45 days... Basically nothing much in Haiphong but there is a area called Dosan but basically it's like Keong Saik Street... Low standard so no point someone brought me there but in the end I did not go for it as the environment was not something I was comfortable with...

Better to go to Hanoi if not Ho Chi Minh is of course the number choice...

P.S. At the joint I went the rest banged for only USD 7.50 per shot...
Old 18-05-2007, 12:24 PM
Samster

Westly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all the brother,
I'm new for this forum, I arrived yesterday night, Check-in at Sunny Hanoi Hotel, Ngo Gach Street. Yesterday went to Ho Guom Xanh bar, maybe too late not much fun there, will go there again tonight. I will go back tomorrow, any brother can guide me where to have good massage with pretty girl ++service he..hee... please provide me FL contact.
Thank you
Old 18-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Samster

peter2883 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westly View Post
Hi all the brother,
I'm new for this forum, I arrived yesterday night, Check-in at Sunny Hanoi Hotel, Ngo Gach Street. Yesterday went to Ho Guom Xanh bar, maybe too late not much fun there, will go there again tonight. I will go back tomorrow, any brother can guide me where to have good massage with pretty girl ++service he..hee... please provide me FL contact.
Thank you
I was in Hanoi recently & went to the Hanoi Hotel... Alot of girls to choose from for both Short Time & Overnight... But you need to specify which ones you want... I has some nice ones from there over my last 03 trips...
Old 18-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Damage was US$100 for Wen, no tips required and she did not ask at all; Bro Deptrai had already ensured that she will not ask for more, and told me so; He is really well connected, this Bro Deptrai . US$18 for the hotel room, very clean and aircon room with hot water. The boss lady was very polite during my checkout and telephoned a taxi for me to get back to Fortuna Hotel. Such good service!
Wah Lan oi... ur FR is 1st Class man!!! with this kind of FR, next time u cum Hanoi, i surely take even better care of you wan!!! Do u like to try a Double???!!!!

Anyway, u keep forgetting the most important part which I repeated to u so many times... the room got INTERNET in room!!! At no additional cost and connection speed very fast too nei!

And 1 more point for all other readers... Jimmy is really a cool guy.. he even left me a sweet gift before he fly off.. {tears in my eyes... *sob**sob*). This kind of brudder, I can say all senior Samsters of each important city MUST take good care of Bro Jimmy when he arrives!
Old 18-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro JC,

Wow...................wonderful FR. well done my fren. Glad to hear that you enjoy your Hanoi trip.

Hope one day we can cheong together with you, Bro Deptrai & Mild7 in HanoI.

Cheers
Old 18-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mild-7 View Post
Dear bro jimmycool,

I think me n bro deptrai is more than happy to share our experience, knowledge and network of buddies with u. from what i have experienced here in hanoi aft getting to know u all brudders, its not the number of days but who and how u spent it that really make the difference. i think by enjoying your every single moment here with us as u have mentioned has shown more than enough gratitude to us all. likewise, we sincerely enjoyed your company and wittiness too im pretty impressed with how u expressed yourself n the suspense you provided us all in your previous post...ppl say a picture says a thousand words but i think your once sentence can leave thousands images of fantasy in readers' mind!!! hey u ever tot of writing sex novel someday??? hahaha what a talent!!! but i think it didnt go to any waste at all...just being channeled tru a different network! have fun in HCM n send regards to other bros there!
Hi bro,

I really miss this golden opportunity to cheong with guys...............

Cheers
Old 19-05-2007, 10:51 AM
Samster

rogerdee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does Fortuna have in-room internet? If so maybe I will stay there next time.

I really have to have decent in-room internet for my work.

However do Hanoi residents automatically think you are whore mongering if you stay at Fortuna?

I have to keep my up-right image while in Hanoi ... and do my mongering confidentially. :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1