The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Kit333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV HH 2pm + Non mummy system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
Hi all bro.

Any ktv HH start 2pm non mummy system.

Looking for similar place like legendary BS. Any recommendation PM me pls. Thanks

SG KTV lor27 2pm HH 3 jugs $125
- PRC gals. (Some sty with majority late 30s to early 40)
- Playabilty high. Super TNN place. Very aggressive. Anything also can type.
- Tip $20+

Phoneix at Serangoon (mustafa) 2pm HH 4jugs $110 b4 3pm promotion
- Viet gsls (quite a handful syt 20s to 30s)
- Girls more relax and non pushy.
- playablity depend. Got few high playablity one who can finger and bj in room.
- Tip 30+

Please add on the list if got any good recommendayion. Cheers. Happy Sing song and TNN
bro can ask for phoenix, the HH is 2pm to what time ? 9pm??
Old 30-01-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit333 View Post
bro can ask for phoenix, the HH is 2pm to what time ? 9pm??
Yes. Phoenix HH is 2pm to 9pm. Gal come in at 3pm. Enjoy
Old 02-02-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Commando HH visit to YSH with two bros.

More than a dozen of syt with enhanced boobs. Low playability but all speak french surprisingly. Talk loudly among themselve in the room as if u are transparent. Butterfly damn super long desipite only 6 rooms during HH yday. Not exactly a fail trip. Any one with good gem there pls share.
Old 10-02-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

So quiet here.
Old 08-06-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Nitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Commando HH visit to YSH with two bros.

More than a dozen of syt with enhanced boobs. Low playability but all speak french surprisingly. Talk loudly among themselve in the room as if u are transparent. Butterfly damn super long desipite only 6 rooms during HH yday. Not exactly a fail trip. Any one with good gem there pls share.
Last year went ysh only got less than five girls. At least yours got a dozen. After that I don't dare go liao.
Old 08-06-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
whhy is Cool - loads of Potential

Went to sg ktv last week alone. non mummy. that was my first time. those prc girls are so crazy. just walk in to the room and sit not even 1 minutes, 10 over girls are inside my room. keep asking me to take all. i was like wtf. get so pissed off by them. and i scolded them to fuck off. spoil all the mood. once is enough

But for phoenix at mustafa is so much different. vietnam girls are much better than prc. they are so gentle and syt. got 1 and sit until 8pm and went home. play her pussy and boobs. feel her pussy getting wet and finger awhile. thought she will resist but surprise that she enjoy. my finger was wet by her pussy. she did some rubbing on my dick. tongue fighting. happy and enjoy.
Old 08-06-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Hi all bro.

Any ktv HH start 2pm non mummy system.

Looking for similar place like legendary BS. Any recommendation PM me pls. Thanks

SG KTV lor27 2pm HH 3 jugs $125
- PRC gals. (Some sty with majority late 30s to early 40)
- Playabilty high. Super TNN place. Very aggressive. Anything also can type.
- Tip $20+

Phoneix at Serangoon (mustafa) 2pm HH 4jugs $110 b4 3pm promotion
- Viet gsls (quite a handful syt 20s to 30s)
- Girls more relax and non pushy.
- playablity depend. Got few high playablity one who can finger and bj in room.
- Tip 30+

Please add on the list if got any good recommendayion. Cheers. Happy Sing song and TNN
Bro. if i not wrong, Phoenix ktv should be 3 jugs $110.
Old 08-06-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

Nitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whhy View Post
Went to sg ktv last week alone. non mummy. that was my first time. those prc girls are so crazy. just walk in to the room and sit not even 1 minutes, 10 over girls are inside my room. keep asking me to take all. i was like wtf. get so pissed off by them. and i scolded them to fuck off. spoil all the mood. once is enough

But for phoenix at mustafa is so much different. vietnam girls are much better than prc. they are so gentle and syt. got 1 and sit until 8pm and went home. play her pussy and boobs. feel her pussy getting wet and finger awhile. thought she will resist but surprise that she enjoy. my finger was wet by her pussy. she did some rubbing on my dick. tongue fighting. happy and enjoy.
What's the damage for phoneix bro
Old 08-06-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitestalker7788 View Post
What's the damage for phoneix bro
3 jugs @ $110. girls there playability is good. i tip my girl $50. got milf too. not yet try. will go there again.
Old 08-06-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
3 jugs @ $110. girls there playability is good. i tip my girl $50. got milf too. not yet try. will go there again.
160 dmg not bad leh. Wah milf I like. Waiting for your FR. Or if I can find time sometime soon then I'll leave mine
Old 08-06-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitestalker7788 View Post
160 dmg not bad leh. Wah milf I like. Waiting for your FR. Or if I can find time sometime soon then I'll leave mine
bro. want fuck her is another rate already. she quote me $200. because is HH so need pay more. I think if i wait for her to end work, maybe will cheaper. nearby hotel also expensive. hahaha.
Old 09-06-2017, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Non Mummy place $30 is enough, unless got special.

All feedback are welcome. Points is just a bonus.
Do contribute if you have any gem to share. Appreciate it.
Old 09-06-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
minhawkeye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyminhawkeye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Whats the dmg for sg ktv? Where is it located?
Old 12-06-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

how's the stock at Phoenix recently?
Old 12-06-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
godlai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HH Phoenix 2pm today. Interested pm me
Advert Space Available