The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
ngankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

After ignored the 2 funny guys , equalizers and ngankokyeu(my clone) , really can't see their post anymore. found that this forum become nicer..btw,now going to dai nam relax relax
Old 14-01-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Cable car proposed for passengers to reach Tan Son Nhat airport

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 01/14/2017 07:03 GMT + 7

A cable car developer has proposed building a cable-propelled transit system for passengers to reach Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City, instead of struggling in the usually crowded main streets leading to Vietnam’s busiest airdrome.

The cable car system is proposed to be built in the nearby Hoang Van Thu and Go Vap parks, according to Vu Huy Thang, director or Bilco, the developer behind the cable car systems in several tourist areas such as Vinpearl Nha Trang, Ba Na Hill and Yen Tu.

Thang said he came up with the idea after reading suggestions that a subway system be built to connect the two parks with the airport.

Thang said it would cost around VND500 billion (US$22.32 million) to develop the cable car system, only one tenth of the money needed for the subway.
The Bilco director said construction takes only ten months, and a cable car system is “a quick and effective solution to the congestion problem on the entrance to Tan Son Nhat.”
According to the proposal, the cable car poles will be put on the median strips on Truong Son Street, running from Hoang Van Thu to the airport, so the construction will not occupy the urban space of the area.

At a speed of 25kph, the proposed cable car is capable of carrying 3,000 turns of passengers per hour, and if more advanced technology is deployed, the loading capacity could be up to 4,500 turns, Thang asserted.

Thang added that it would be more convenient to have the cable car put in Hoang Van Thu than in Gia Dinh, as Hong Ha Street, connecting the latter with the airport, does not have median strips.

Both Truong Son and Hong Ha usually suffer congestion during rush hours, so unlucky passengers may miss their flights if they cannot escape from the jam on time.

Several proposals have been made to solve the congestion, inclduing one to develp a $250 million subway from Gia Dinh and Hoang Van Thu parks to the airport.

Another idea is to build a transit station at the parks, where passengers can check-in and send their luggage, before boarding shuttle buses to the departure terminal.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-01-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Not really; most of the 4 & 5 stars; they allowed you to bring them to your room but you must register when you check in on the 1st Day of the hotel. You can't change the VB anymore. I had stayed with my gf in Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon and Windsor
That is the difference between GF and Girl.
You already mentioned GF, and must register on the first day.
I believe he is asking any girl friendly hotel, that is free and go.

All hotels allowed you to bring ladies to room and may not need to register if before certain time and not for overnight.
I had walk in and out of Nikko Hotel with girl during day time, they dont even bother to ask.
Old 15-01-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
JinDuaLiap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by faszcom View Post
That is the difference between GF and Girl.
You already mentioned GF, and must register on the first day.
I believe he is asking any girl friendly hotel, that is free and go.

All hotels allowed you to bring ladies to room and may not need to register if before certain time and not for overnight.
I had walk in and out of Nikko Hotel with girl during day time, they dont even bother to ask.

https://samsforum.com/showpos...ostcount=11295

https://samsforum.com/showpos...ostcount=11303

one year ago we discuss this.
Till today no one goes and try?
Old 15-01-2017, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=
one year ago we discuss this.
Till today no one goes and try?[/QUOTE]

Becos I discovered stay in Service Apartment via BnB have all the freedoms you can have. Only issue is...no breakfast provided...
Esp. at the Jap area where actions are just at your doorway.
If you had explore the inner street.
Old 15-01-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 22
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Bros.. need your expert advice on the chiong scene in HCM during CNY pls i.e. ktvs , massage joints and food joints. planning to make a trip during the first week of feb but understand that viets celebrate cny as well ... thanks
Old 15-01-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
Bros.. need your expert advice on the chiong scene in HCM during CNY pls i.e. ktvs , massage joints and food joints. planning to make a trip during the first week of feb but understand that viets celebrate cny as well ... thanks
CNY or TET in Vietnam celebrate same days 28 and 29 Jan 2017.

The Viet gahmen had arranged 27 Jan to 2 Feb 2017 as public holidays. All gahmen office will reopen on 3 Feb.

The chiong scene will have limited choices with most girls gone home for TET which is traditional migration.

ktvs, massage joints are open but limited choices or those uglier girls working.

Most restaurants will be closed from 27 to 30 Jan and will slowly reopened from there onwards. Street food may take longer to reopen.

All will be back to normal after 10 days.
Old 15-01-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 22
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyeu View Post
CNY or TET in Vietnam celebrate same days 28 and 29 Jan 2017.

The Viet gahmen had arranged 27 Jan to 2 Feb 2017 as public holidays. All gahmen office will reopen on 3 Feb.

The chiong scene will have limited choices with most girls gone home for TET which is traditional migration.

ktvs, massage joints are open but limited choices or those uglier girls working.

Most restaurants will be closed from 27 to 30 Jan and will slowly reopened from there onwards. Street food may take longer to reopen.

All will be back to normal after 10 days.
tks bro ... upzz for u
Old 15-01-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
tks bro ... upzz for u
Tks for upz.

HCM will see light traffic on major roads including lesser motocycles on 28 and 29 Jan. A scenario unheard of after 363 days.

Holiday resorts like Ving Tau, Da Lat, Phu Quoc etc will be packed with no hotel rooms.

Airport will be packed and crowded with 1k flights added to the flight schedules crowding TSN airport. Expect delays on arrival and departure.
Old 15-01-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Will be in hcm around 10 of Feb any Bros want to go hunt for girls or massage together
Old 15-01-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10334 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

will be in HCM from 19-21 Jan this month, any nice info to share
Old 16-01-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

im no HCMC expert
but like what many other bros here say, just play wechat or zalo
i was in HCMC during december. managed to video call 4 girls. one is super pretty, wanted to book her the next day but she told me she go clubbing with her friends, which is also true because her wechat updated pics of her clubbing and everything. talk to this girl a bit more and she say she has no boss, she work this line on her own.

moral of the story is, if you wanna look for wechat girls, what you want to look for are those with no boss. this are the ones that you wanna go overnight for, 100usd (140-150SGD) and unlimited shots. i have 2 girls like this, no boss and offers overnight 100usd.
if you are in SG, dont bother because they wont add you back. if you are in HCMC, still must try because they see people nearby got you then they add you.

usually the rest always send pics and dont dare video call is immediately OKT/pimp already
if they keep say they are girl, at least just voice call them. dont waste time asking them to come your lobby for you to see, only to have you send them back. (and you paying for motorbike fee or whatever)
one trick i used is that i find other nearby hotels, i ask them go that one first, then you go out buy coffee or whatever then just nice you can see them there too. if nice, just take, not nice just reject or just block, thats up to you. yes its a CB move but who the fuck cares?

other than that you can always go bui vien and follow those 'shaker boys on bicycles' and follow them to see 40usd girls. dont know how trustworthy. i spotted a lot of saloon and girls that offer massage with 'happy ending' too but i did not try any of this as i dont know how trustworthy.

i also saved a lot of the photos from wechat that those girls/OKT send to me.
i think i have nearly 700 and is only those pretty ones. if i save every single picture they send i might have almost double this amount.

good luck to those chionging there. if your hotel not guestfriendly, my advice is actually just forget it, if you go book a hotel which they recommend you, suddenly they bring their gang chiong at you when you in the room with the girl and beat you up all this then also hoseh.. this is what i feared when a lot of them ask me to go their hotel.
Old 16-01-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 19
crazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
im no HCMC expert
i was in HCMC during december. managed to video call 4 girls. one is super pretty, wanted to book her the next day but she told me she go clubbing with her friends, which is also true because her wechat updated pics of her clubbing and everything. talk to this girl a bit more and she say she has no boss, she work this line on her own.

moral of the story is, if you wanna look for wechat girls, what you want to look for are those with no boss. this are the ones that you wanna go overnight for, 100usd (140-150SGD) and unlimited shots. i have 2 girls like this, no boss and offers overnight 100usd.
if you are in SG, dont bother because they wont add you back. if you are in HCMC, still must try because they see people nearby got you then they add you.

usually the rest always send pics and dont dare video call is immediately OKT/pimp already
if they keep say they are girl, at least just voice call them. dont waste time asking them to come your lobby for you to see, only to have you send them back. (and you paying for motorbike fee or whatever)
one trick i used is that i find other nearby hotels, i ask them go that one first, then you go out buy coffee or whatever then just nice you can see them there too. if nice, just take, not nice just reject or just block, thats up to you. yes its a CB move but who the fuck cares?

other than that you can always go bui vien and follow those 'shaker boys on bicycles' and follow them to see 40usd girls. dont know how trustworthy. i spotted a lot of saloon and girls that offer massage with 'happy ending' too but i did not try any of this as i dont know how trustworthy.

i also saved a lot of the photos from wechat that those girls/OKT send to me.
i think i have nearly 700 and is only those pretty ones. if i save every single picture they send i might have almost double this amount.

good luck to those chionging there. if your hotel not guestfriendly, my advice is actually just forget it, if you go book a hotel which they recommend you, suddenly they bring their gang chiong at you when you in the room with the girl and beat you up all this then also hoseh.. this is what i feared when a lot of them ask me to go their hotel.
I have to totally agree with you after my trip end dec to start Jan.

But not so lucky as you to video chat, since I only hantam 5 out of the tons of greetings I have.

Next time I will be sure to give them all a try.

But nevertheless, you strike gold on your comment here.

Cheerios!
Old 16-01-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
If you go they between 29 to 3; likely most of place KTV; massage joints and food joint may not open. I heard from my business partner in VN that most office required their staffs to rtn to work on 1st or 2nd Feb. If you go on the 2nd week; I believe most of them will rtn to work. You may get some gems if you are lucky cos those vb may rtn to work if they lost their during gamble in CNY.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 16-01-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
im no HCMC expert

You are damn lucky to get good wechats girls. There are many wechats girls but 75% are control by OKT. If I dun remember wrong; those Pimps charge higher due to their commission. Like you; my friends also manage to get few gems but after a few tries.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1