The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-01-2017, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 20
Jordan Chang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJordan Chang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by fellow111 View Post
Thanks. I thought may break the rules if I put the full name up.
so, do you recommend this place? any other places where can have good tarma experience, instead of one watch, the other do, etc?
Old 27-01-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Nothing special actually. But currently has the best goodlooking girls for selection. It's a different class altogether if u compare it with Pimp.

Shebert and Czech convenient. Or can try Villa. Near near Pimp. Was there last night, good selections of PRs and dancers. After that, can proceed to Maldives for supper/more drinking with the girls.
Thanks bro, will visit The Pimp again if need to go for the Humsupness.

For the damage at Czech, same like The Pimp?
Old 27-01-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
T. but then again maybe have kena some superstar cannon fairy tell story of how he became hero to help save family's sick carabao, build mama new house in isaan etc.. think I don't 假聪明 better..
In forum, man ego is bigger than cow cart wheel..... have $0.1, they will boast to have $1000.
Old 27-01-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
you ignorant fool... james stays at midst condolette rama 9 now...
retard arthur mike your property agent license not renew yet so you are very free now is it?

i am who i am. i have few condos to let different girls stay cannot is it?

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 28-01-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

After my failed mission going to Mongla, so we stayed a night in tachiliek n recce this place. On second day we went chiangrai and found places for bookings. then last night went to bangkok. In bangkok we stayed in khao San Rd, then tour Nana plaza, and soi cowboy then patpong.

And these r my comments when in bangkok.
Khao San rd is more for backpackers, generally freelancers on d streets, not many, r not so pretty n not so young n they charge avg 1000baht for st.

Nana plaza definitely hv more actions then khao San. In and around Nana plaza, a v crowded place, its a mixture of pretty syt n milf. St starts from 1000baht onwards.

After Nana, we walk to soi cowboy, wow, an eye opener, so many pubs and so many pretty sexy n seductive syt all scantily dressed. A vv happening place. And so I entered crazy house, wow, all naked girls inside, and almost all girls inside r pretty n majority r syt.

Crazy house:- For humpsap n cheapskate person like me, this is without question n doubt, the champion place to visit. And that's because I paid only 170baht for a first drink and that's all ,I sat d whole night ogling at soooo many beautiful 100% naked syt, and the best part was, nobody was pushing me for drinks. Not only me but a lot of angmo men inside just sit down n watch d naked gals everywhere. I guess there r at least 50 to a hundred naked syt inside, could be more. And of course, a naked syt came to me and so I bought her a lady drink which cost only 170baht n my hands were all over her body, i made her sit on my lap n I rub her breast and rub her cheebye , her buttock, n she kept leaning her naked body close to me, she then start to rub my balls n penis, so damn eroctic. So my total damage here was only 340bahts.

I did peep at dollhouse n bacara, dollhse hv naked gals on stage but not so daring as crazy hse, bacara d gals r all clothed. Both r boring place n not so pack as crazy HSE.

After this, we took a cab 150baht to patpong, about 2 to 3 paralel streets away from d night market, wow, again sooooo many pretty syt for bookings all sitting at d side of d Rd. All controlled by mamasans. St here is not cheap as hv to pay 600baht barfine plus 2500baht for st. Of course can bargain down a little. Although its expensive, i dare say that in d whole of bangjok, this place hv d highest concentration of pretty n young syt for bookings for ST or LT. I guess there's at least 1000 syt here.

And so indeed the song is true "one night in bangkok makes yr heart goes whatever".

Having been to Thailand n Cambodia, I still think Cambodia is better because its cheaper, Cambodian gals more friendly n more conservative, but they r slightly darker. Overall, d Thais r more beautiful because they r fairer.
Old 28-01-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
After my failed mission going to Mongla, so we stayed a night in tachiliek n recce this place. On second day we went chiangrai and found places for bookings. then last night went to bangkok. In bangkok we stayed in khao San Rd, then tour Nana plaza, and soi cowboy then patpong.

And these r my comments when in bangkok.
Khao San rd is more for backpackers, generally freelancers on d streets, not many, r not so pretty n not so young n they charge avg 1000baht for st.

Nana plaza definitely hv more actions then khao San. In and around Nana plaza, a v crowded place, its a mixture of pretty syt n milf. St starts from 1000baht onwards.

After Nana, we walk to soi cowboy, wow, an eye opener, so many pubs and so many pretty sexy n seductive syt all scantily dressed. A vv happening place. And so I entered crazy house, wow, all naked girls inside, and almost all girls inside r pretty n majority r syt.

Crazy house:- For humpsap n cheapskate person like me, this is without question n doubt, the champion place to visit. And that's because I paid only 170baht for a first drink and that's all ,I sat d whole night ogling at soooo many beautiful 100% naked syt, and the best part was, nobody was pushing me for drinks. Not only me but a lot of angmo men inside just sit down n watch d naked gals everywhere. I guess there r at least 50 to a hundred naked syt inside, could be more. And of course, a naked syt came to me and so I bought her a lady drink which cost only 170baht n my hands were all over her body, i made her sit on my lap n I rub her breast and rub her cheebye , her buttock, n she kept leaning her naked body close to me, she then start to rub my balls n penis, so damn eroctic. So my total damage here was only 340bahts.

I did peep at dollhouse n bacara, dollhse hv naked gals on stage but not so daring as crazy hse, bacara d gals r all clothed. Both r boring place n not so pack as crazy HSE.

After this, we took a cab 150baht to patpong, about 2 to 3 paralel streets away from d night market, wow, again sooooo many pretty syt for bookings all sitting at d side of d Rd. All controlled by mamasans. St here is not cheap as hv to pay 600baht barfine plus 2500baht for st. Of course can bargain down a little. Although its expensive, i dare say that in d whole of bangjok, this place hv d highest concentration of pretty n young syt for bookings for ST or LT. I guess there's at least 1000 syt here.

And so indeed the song is true "one night in bangkok makes yr heart goes whatever".

Having been to Thailand n Cambodia, I still think Cambodia is better because its cheaper, Cambodian gals more friendly n more conservative, but they r slightly darker. Overall, d Thais r more beautiful because they r fairer.
so surprised to see CH mamasan no longer pushy liao..wow...has it got something to do with the recent few times red card from thai royal army side? i still recall last year i went they dun even let me drink my beer in peace.... every 5mins sure will come to my table ask me pick a gal and go barfine for ST...
Old 28-01-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by erobaka View Post
so surprised to see CH mamasan no longer pushy liao..wow...has it got something to do with the recent few times red card from thai royal army side? i still recall last year i went they dun even let me drink my beer in peace.... every 5mins sure will come to my table ask me pick a gal and go barfine for ST...
Maybe because you got towkay seh
Old 28-01-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
i treat my girls well. if never go maldives for supper we just go back my condo at belle grande. after few more drinks some girls get horny and sleep over

Simi sai info also not updated and want sabo ppl 😂😂😂
Old 28-01-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Who in bangkok now ah? Currently in bkk until this Tuesday!
Old 28-01-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by erobaka View Post
so surprised to see CH mamasan no longer pushy liao..wow.........eek:
Ya its comfirmed no more pushy, yesterday I was in CH, I didn't even see any mummy or gals pushing or asking any of d patrons. 1st drink only 170baht, that's all u pd.

In Nana plaza, d street walkers also confirmed ST for only avg 1200baht, book yr own room. Try bargaining to 1000 bahts, may or may not succeed. Also quite many pretty syt but not as much as soi cowboy or patpong, along d jap pubs.
Old 29-01-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
Simi sai info also not updated and want sabo ppl
are you the sole vbkk aka james aka kelvin balls carrier on this thread?

i am who i am. simi sai info have you shared? at least i post bkk photos consistently unlike you hit and run. never contribute much but crow loudly like a rooster! rooster year really good year for you lol!

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 30-01-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

This is interesting:

http://pattayaone.news/en/thailands-...ity-explained/
Old 01-02-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

For those looking for cheap fj around khaosan road, bangkok, the freelancers r located around this road name "thanon burana sat", st from 400baht to 800baht, pay room 100baht. However many milf in these regions and with some pretty gals in their 20s, very few syt.
Old 02-02-2017, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

anyone been to the jap pub street area near patpong?

See so many cosplay girl sitting outside. how does it work? is it agogo bar kind or ktv?
Old 02-02-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post
anyone been to the jap pub street area near patpong?

See so many cosplay girl sitting outside. how does it work? is it agogo bar kind or ktv?
All these ladies available for ST n LT. I was quoted 2500baht + 600baht barfine for ST. Can bargain down a little.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1