The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-06-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
been there done that, 2 out of 3 fly kite last minute, so why bother?
so many puyings in bkk, why stick to these few only?
Well Bro Francesco, I have been chionging Thai FLs almost 10years now. When I started chionging, the FL scene here is much more lively then now, high competition means better quality at a better price. Nowadays there are so many fake pics and FRs going around it makes me wondering if its worth the try or just stick to a few regulars you know you wont be disappointed.

The reason why i prefer going back to regulars is because they do introduce their friends sometimes too who is looking to make some extra bucks. Finding a girl to release isnt hard in BKK, lots of choices, only the attitude might flip 180degrees after back in the room. In SG its pretty much dominate by OKTs till date since the government is sending alot of hopefuls back at the customs.

I still prefer Thai and will continue to support in my small ways. So if anyone have thai contacts, I am more then willing to 'help' them. HAHAHA
Old 22-06-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBang420 View Post
There are a lot in Thaniya. Girls speak Japanese there... So you can be like manko kudasai onegaishimasss... Okie obbai skii desu.
i think i ventured into the japanese section for ktvs, and the mamasan rejected me at the entrance because i'm not a japanese!
Old 23-06-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
i think i ventured into the japanese section for ktvs, and the mamasan rejected me at the entrance because i'm not a japanese!
Some of the ktvs try to restrict nationalities other than jap. But so far for me,I enter most ktvs without any issue.
Old 23-06-2016, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Perhaps next time you could go with your tie around your forehead like a drunk Japanese business man partying hard then you would have no prob. getting in.

My moms side is from Taiwan and my old grandma taught me some Japanese in my youth. Later my thirst for knowledge drove me to study advanced Japanese education with Moodyz & SOD in my adulthood... So I encountered no problem in any ktv in Thaniya. In retrospect, I can speak Japanese better than some Of the mamasans and my Japanese is terrible,.. Way too limited...555
Old 23-06-2016, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Perhaps next time you could go with your tie around your forehead like a drunk Japanese business man partying hard then you would have no prob. getting in.

My moms side is from Taiwan and my old grandma taught me some Japanese in my youth. Later my thirst for knowledge drove me to study advanced Japanese education with Moodyz & SOD in my adulthood... So I encountered no problem in any ktv in Thaniya. In retrospect, I can speak Japanese better than some Of the mamasans and my Japanese is terrible,.. Way too limited...555
Which KTV at Thaniya do u rec? Any that stocks more younger SYT's? Are they pretty transparent in pricing? Only Jap music?
Old 23-06-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Information on KTV in thaniya is vert limited and it will be good to have more information in this area. There is a blog i saw, $4000 baht for bottle of jack daniel, 2 girls charges, rooms, mamasan, tibits and that's about it. Quality of stock, playable hostess and other damages are not mentioned.
Old 23-06-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Advice:

Forget about going to Thaniya's KTVs to meet attractive Japanese speaking Thai girls! If you want to meet them, just go to Thermae Coffee Shop located next to Suk Soi 15. As you enter Thermae, buy a drink and walk straight to jukebox side and you'll meet currently working and former Japanese speaking KTV girls! Moreover, select a girl you desire and buy them a drink and negotiate, negotiate and negotiate for reasonable price!

Don't be intimidated by Japanese men, majority of those girls will go with jaundice looking Asians!

Good luck

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 23-06-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Advice:

Forget about going to Thaniya's KTVs to meet attractive Japanese speaking Thai girls! If you want to meet them, just go to Thermae Coffee Shop located next to Suk Soi 15. As you enter Thermae, buy a drink and walk straight to jukebox side and you'll meet currently working and former Japanese speaking KTV girls! Moreover, select a girl you desire and buy them a drink and negotiate, negotiate and negotiate for reasonable price!

Don't be intimidated by Japanese men, majority of those girls will go with jaundice looking Asians!

Good luck
Thanks bro for the advice. Thermae cafe is definitely one of my agenda

But i just want to try out the different scene in BKK not just the agogo bars, FL joints, massage joint, disco etc. Maybe I can share my experience if have a chance to go there to explore....
Old 23-06-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Which KTV at Thaniya do u rec? Any that stocks more younger SYT's? Are they pretty transparent in pricing? Only Jap music?
I've been to thaniya on 2 different trips. Truth be told the girls don't normally stay in one shop for long. I would suggest you visit a few ktv to find your girl. You don't have to pay a single baht till you chose a girl, so enjoy your adventure. The only advice is to go earlier if possible coz unlike agogo bars these ktv close early.... Like 12:00
Old 23-06-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
I've been to thaniya on 2 different trips. Truth be told the girls don't normally stay in one shop for long. I would suggest you visit a few ktv to find your girl. You don't have to pay a single baht till you chose a girl, so enjoy your adventure. The only advice is to go earlier if possible coz unlike agogo bars these ktv close early.... Like 12:00
Bro.. what time do they usually open for business?
Old 23-06-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildface View Post
Bro.. what time do they usually open for business?
I dunno.. Prob 6 or 7??
Old 23-06-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

Thanks for the info... may check it out next month...
Old 23-06-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Most ktv at thaniya will start by 6pm and end by 12-1am. Best timing to go with full strength would be 8pm. Some girls do come in late and forgo their daily salary. Most ktv has this offer as in 600-800baht an hour free flow of drinks. Lady drinks are charged separately. U can barfine the girl out. Some girls do not go with customers except to sit for drinks only. They will be having a different color tag from the rest. If in doubt , can check with the Mamasan.
Old 23-06-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Most ktv at thaniya will start by 6pm and end by 12-1am. Best timing to go with full strength would be 8pm. Some girls do come in late and forgo their daily salary. Most ktv has this offer as in 600-800baht an hour free flow of drinks. Lady drinks are charged separately. U can barfine the girl out. Some girls do not go with customers except to sit for drinks only. They will be having a different color tag from the rest. If in doubt , can check with the Mamasan.
Thanks bro vbkk.. good to know these information.
Old 23-06-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Awesome bro vbkk!! Pro as usual.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1