The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 31-07-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileSuits View Post
Anyone encountered any AGG bar in Nana or SC where the mamasan will ask you to pay up the "bar fine + ST/LT" in full amount before you are allowed to leave with the lady?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Usually bar fine only, however some girls will require their ST/LT prior going back with you. One of the reason most probably you ask her to accompany you to go club and party, as she afraid that you might wasted and won't be able to get the money from you. However only selective girls does this. If you not comfortable can always go find other bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
not always true

If I see mamasan get involve , I usually cancel the deal. Some greedy mamasans take a cut from the ST LT

Anyway if you want to go clubbing , its only fair you let the girl know first

Quote:
Oh ya forget to mention. No mamasan is involve. If yeah mamasan involve then it sounds more like a scam.
Would like to clarify on this current trend on paying upfront first.

To be fair on both sides, I like to address the issue from the point of view of the girls working.

If u are a regular customer or spend rather decent number of lady drinks in the bar, normally it should not happen for anyone to ask u for upfront.

The reason being there have been a few rare cases whereby customers brought back the girl to hotel and after doing the deed, refuse to pay the $$. There are instances whereby customers say not enough cash and upon outside the street. Decided to pay a run and not paying the girl after doing the deed. Weird as it seems but it happens.

That is why asking for upfront from certain customers might be a little offensive but for fear for such cases. Pity the girl lah. Get the job done and kana run off. How would u feel?

Mamasan often will intervene and help negotiate for the girl. I would not vouch for all Mamasan kind intention but it's normally for the well being of the coyote/agogo girl. Whether the Mamasan gets a cut/comm it's normally settled between the girl and Mamasan. If u feel it's too pricey, u could find another girl at a lower price.
Old 01-08-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Would like to clarify on this current trend on paying upfront first.

Mamasan often will intervene and help negotiate for the girl. I would not vouch for all Mamasan kind intention but it's normally for the well being of the coyote/agogo girl. Whether the Mamasan gets a cut/comm it's normally settled between the girl and Mamasan. If u feel it's too pricey, u could find another girl at a lower price.
This is where I cannot agree with you. The newer girls are always taken advantage by the mamasans. As usual there are good apples and bad apples. Good mamasans will watch from afar but not interfere while the scam mamasans will usually negotiate for the highest prices possible so as to secure her cut.

One must remember that after you have paid the barfine , what you and the girl do is none of the bar's business so if mamasan negotiate , that means she is pimping?

I see mamasan approach me with 'the card' or to negotiate , I cancel everything.
Old 01-08-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
This is where I cannot agree with you. The newer girls are always taken advantage by the mamasans. As usual there are good apples and bad apples. Good mamasans will watch from afar but not interfere while the scam mamasans will usually negotiate for the highest prices possible so as to secure her cut.

One must remember that after you have paid the barfine , what you and the girl do is none of the bar's business so if mamasan negotiate , that means she is pimping?

I see mamasan approach me with 'the card' or to negotiate , I cancel everything.
I'm not sure about other bars but in my bar and most bars that I'm familiar with,Mamasans help the newer girls to negotiate because the girls themselves either are new or unable to cut the deal due to language barrier. The older veteran girls do not need anyone to help them secure the deals since they have been doing this probably daily. And normally the custom is to tip 50-200 baht at most to the Mamasan/waitress who helped secure the deal.

I have seen Mamasans negotiate for lower price for customers when older girls try to secure absurd prices. So there's good and bad as well.

Anyway the topic was why there was a need to pay upfront as for fear of instances whereby customer after doing the deed and running off. Bear in mind the cases I mentioned are true and are happening around us. Just my thoughts anyway. I also agree that sometimes customers feel cheated paying in advance and getting lousy service/ no service from the girl since payment has been made. Well personally I feel regardless u pay upfront or not, if the attitude/service of the girl u picked is of such calibre, it makes only slight difference.
Old 01-08-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm not sure about other bars but in my bar and most bars that I'm familiar with,Mamasans help the newer girls to negotiate because the girls themselves either are new or unable to cut the deal due to language barrier. The older veteran girls do not need anyone to help them secure the deals since they have been doing this probably daily. And normally the custom is to tip 50-200 baht at most to the Mamasan/waitress who helped secure the deal.

I have seen Mamasans negotiate for lower price for customers when older girls try to secure absurd prices. So there's good and bad as well.

Anyway the topic was why there was a need to pay upfront as for fear of instances whereby customer after doing the deed and running off. Bear in mind the cases I mentioned are true and are happening around us. Just my thoughts anyway. I also agree that sometimes customers feel cheated paying in advance and getting lousy service/ no service from the girl since payment has been made. Well personally I feel regardless u pay upfront or not, if the attitude/service of the girl u picked is of such calibre, it makes only slight difference.
Interesting... That's news to me to know MMS actually will nego a lower price for customers.
So how it will pay out between them? Good know this. Cheers.
Old 01-08-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not sure about other bars but in my bar and most bars that I'm familiar with,...
Very interesting/great information.

Do you/are you also able to step in and help your bar patrons negotiate?

SEAJ
Old 01-08-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Thought SEAJ the underage girl pimp is the best in bargaining? Why don't you go help and negotiate? You are a pimp after all.

Who says you cain't bargain KTV gals???!!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 01-08-2015, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Interesting... That's news to me to know MMS actually will nego a lower price for customers.
So how it will pay out between them? Good know this. Cheers.
Yup, not all but some that I know who have been with the bar for years. Not lower price than the market rate but for example 5k rate for LT but girl asking for 7k LT. Mamasan ain't going to let a single girl spoil the reputation of the bar because of one individual. Girls get chided for asking above market rate than the others in the bar. Or sometimes when the night is slow and girls ain't barfined out, Mamasan will try push for cheaper rates but of cos with approval nod from the girls themselves. Mamasan overall can exercise much control over the hassle of prices and faster although some customers find it irritating and overbearing. Girls normally will tip the Mamasan 100-200baht if there's a mutual agreement that everytime she tries to secure a ST/LT with her customer. That is why Mamasan sometimes tends to be overly excited when she sees a potential tip from the girl when she is seated with a customer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Very interesting/great information.

SEAJ
I'm seldom at the bar. Maybe with your gracing to my bar I will be there for u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
Thought SEAJ the underage girl pimp is the best in bargaining? Why don't you go help and negotiate? You are a pimp after all.

Who says you cain't bargain KTV gals???!!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe
My bar got no underage girls. Too bad.
Old 01-08-2015, 04:17 PM
Samster

SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
My bar got no underage girls. Too bad.
Hoot! Hoot!

China market must be very slow for SEAJ. Now he is opening up Thai market.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 01-08-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
Hoot! Hoot!

China market must be very slow for SEAJ. Now he is opening up Thai market.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe
Probably will see him as fat old papasan at some dogdy bars trying to get some of his underage girls to go with customers. Lol
Old 01-08-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Probably will see him as fat old papasan at some dogdy bars trying to get some of his underage girls to go with customers. Lol
SEAJ the underage girl pimp confirm best papasan in BKK because his taste same as those old pedophile farangs!

Quote:
I thought Sg? Pimping those milfs at desker road?
He do regional sales mah.

SEAJ = South East Asia Janitor

After customer fuck finish. He pick up used condoms (kio lan jiao long), wash, dry and recycle.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 01-08-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
He got rape nearly every where he go.
No choice SEAJ the underage girl pimp is into BDSM. He asking for it.

LMFAO
SEAsiaJoe

Old 01-08-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

Any news on whether patpong or cowboy was open last night?
Old 01-08-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
They opened at 12am? Hear say many of them take this chance to go short holiday. So I think even they open, got lesser girl than norm?
Yup many of my coyotes went back home since Monday. lol. Some bars at cowboy were closed on Wednesday. Eve of holiday. Doubt any bars were open the past two nights. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 01-08-2015, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Jiraiya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all senior bros, is nana place open tonight? Heard last 2 nights they are close..
Anyone to advise me.. Thank u
Old 01-08-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
Hi all senior bros, is nana place open tonight? Heard last 2 nights they are close..
Open lah but could be lesser girls as per vbkk's analysis.

If you don't have any good catch at Nana Plaza you might want to try fishing outside Nana Hotel carpark or stroll down to Thermae Cafe for FLs.
Be careful of ladyboys molesting and pickpocket you along Sukhumvit Road.

Good luck!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1