The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:23 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Geylangnoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
STD from BBBJ

Had some white discharge and pain in my penis 5 days after receiving BBBJ from a geylang WL (will not state which house/girl). I just want to say, those brothers with STD symptoms, please be considerate and don’t go visit geylang WL/FL and spread your disease to them. Wait until after treatment and recovery then continue chionging can? Thank you.
Old Today, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of
Re: STD from BBBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangnoob View Post
Had some white discharge and pain in my penis 5 days after receiving BBBJ from a geylang WL (will not state which house/girl). I just want to say, those brothers with STD symptoms, please be considerate and don’t go visit geylang WL/FL and spread your disease to them. Wait until after treatment and recovery then continue chionging can? Thank you.
You have to assume all girls are infected.

They eat doxycycline every day(for some) and they go for injections and doxy as precautionary measures every month.
Old Today, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
flyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
You have to assume all girls are infected.

They eat doxycycline every day(for some) and they go for injections and doxy as precautionary measures every month.
Are these mentioned precautionary measures provided by the local regulators? Or they used their own money? Interested to know more. Thanks.
Old Today, 11:59 AM
Samster

Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
Are these mentioned precautionary measures provided by the local regulators? Or they used their own money? Interested to know more. Thanks.
This is a well known measure for many years since pre covid times.it is a precautionary measure against chlymadia and gnorrhoea.

I am not sure whether the girls or the okt pays for it. But this is not required by regulators. Why girls or okt do it is so that they don’t fail their monthly checks. Otherwise with so many bbbj everyday how is it possible that they are std free

Google doxycycline was prep.

If your stomach can take it, you should eat it after bbbj or raw. Because the above 2 have almost no symptoms for many days
Old Today, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Google doxycycline was prep.

If your stomach can take it, you should eat it after bbbj or raw. Because the above 2 have almost no symptoms for many days
If I have been reading correctly, doxycycline is only effective for chlamydia. Gonorrhea requires another med - doctor have to inject med into your butt.

Having said that, TS, share the house la
Old Today, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ksqlbf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed and be safe always bro. It is not fun getting std..
Old Today, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

didn't know some girls take doxy year round. no wonder quite a lot of bros who receive BBBJ don't get shit.. or at least no obvious symptoms.
Old Today, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
If I have been reading correctly, doxycycline is only effective for chlamydia. Gonorrhea requires another med - doctor have to inject med into your butt.

Having said that, TS, share the house la
Yea the girls will go for monthly injections before their check up. So it’s a combination of the injection and doxycycline. They do both regardless of symptoms because normally there are no symptoms for girls

The injection and doxy is a small price to pay from
1. Kena tested positive for std and have to stop work for days = no money
2. Kena yellow card or worse cause multiple yellow cards across girls coz a lot of man jump around girls within the same house…

So the okt in general will ensure they do the above. Again - who pay I dunno but there is incentive to do it

Also the reinfection rate is so high that you need to keep repeating the above sop every month because you keep getting the same asymptomatic customers who visit you every month whom you could have infected during the time when your immunity from the injection dissipates
Old Today, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Geylangnoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I’m not gonna say which house it is because it will negatively affect the OKT’s business. I don’t want to break people’s rice bowl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1