The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 30-06-2011, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 18
baogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Not that we're taking it seriously Bro, but you see, in my POV, GFE should be part of the WL's repertoire.

For me it is a vital part of the whole act.

If I were a WL, and God forbid, haha! , I will give GFE. Why? Because I am after the $$$! Your $$$!!! I want you to RTF and RTF and RTF, so how to do that? I will do my best to lure you back by making you believe that I am your GF. And believe you me, you will take me seriously as your GF! Haha!

Again, just my POV Bros. Other Bro's POVs are welcome.

Cheers.
Bro Fronicator, very much agree with you, put it very blunt and not rude to the WL, give GFE i still need to BBBJ, dun give GFE also need to BBBJ, all our bros dick she still need to take, be it happy or not happy, dun know why she want to do things against her $$$ will.. might be like other bro say, take her as "Pretty so Wat"
Old 30-06-2011, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baogege View Post
Bro Fronicator, very much agree with you, put it very blunt and not rude to the WL, give GFE i still need to BBBJ, dun give GFE also need to BBBJ, all our bros dick she still need to take, be it happy or not happy, dun know why she want to do things against her $$$ will.. might be like other bro say, take her as "Pretty so Wat"
Thank you for your views Bro. You are correct, happy or not happy, if I pay WL for services, she has to suck my dick, confirm one! What's more, I will bonk her, I don't care, I will get what I paid for, one way or the other.

She give me attitude? I give her attitude. "Pretty? So what? Now bend over! Please." Haha!

Cheers.
Old 30-06-2011, 10:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
fyghter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 2nd FR on petain.

Finally get to bonk Poh Yi H14R5. Waited outside for abt 5 min for an uncle to come out. Immediately she welcome me in aft showing me the 30 sign.

Washing: Quite SOP
Catbath: 6.5/10 (Short one but was good enuff for me to be aroused)
BJ: 8/10 (I ask her to stop as I still prefer a bonk then to cum in condom)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Requested for only cowgirl my fav position. I must say she is reali good! Her pussy muscle controlling skills are superb! Literally I can feel her pussy 'gripping' my little brother!! Half way thru I sit up n go face to face with her in a way her thigh still on top of mine n continue binning her...piank piank piank for a while till I tink she feel pain or wat n push me down to lie down. Tats when she started rock n roll hard. Maybe time running out liao bah. Soon enuff my little bro fired but still the 'gripping' was there n she just lie down on my chest. Aft tat she ask me to lie down rest while she wash herself up. Then she wash me n chat with me for a while....then say bye bye n ask me must 'visit' her next time. I say of course man!!!
GFE: 7/10
RTF: A big YES.
Old 30-06-2011, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 13
Wiseman is one of the Best!Wiseman is one of the Best!Wiseman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyghter View Post
My 2nd FR on petain.

Finally get to bonk Poh Yi H14R5. Waited outside for abt 5 min for an uncle to come out. Immediately she welcome me in aft showing me the 30 sign.

Washing: Quite SOP
Catbath: 6.5/10 (Short one but was good enuff for me to be aroused)
BJ: 8/10 (I ask her to stop as I still prefer a bonk then to cum in condom)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Requested for only cowgirl my fav position. I must say she is reali good! Her pussy muscle controlling skills are superb! Literally I can feel her pussy 'gripping' my little brother!! Half way thru I sit up n go face to face with her in a way her thigh still on top of mine n continue binning her...piank piank piank for a while till I tink she feel pain or wat n push me down to lie down. Tats when she started rock n roll hard. Maybe time running out liao bah. Soon enuff my little bro fired but still the 'gripping' was there n she just lie down on my chest. Aft tat she ask me to lie down rest while she wash herself up. Then she wash me n chat with me for a while....then say bye bye n ask me must 'visit' her next time. I say of course man!!!
GFE: 7/10
RTF: A big YES.
Bro

I give myself a wrong nick! You wiser than me.
Poh Yi's service is really value for money and best still she charge us only $30/-. You have enjoy your session with her but your FR simulate my dick already.
Old 30-06-2011, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

I haven't visited PT for quite sometime. Today I decide to pay a visit with my intention of booking Vivi. However she's not available. Then since I'm there, I decide to proceed to H22. Xuer Er, Michelle and Nikki all available but working. So, I stand outside of the 3 rooms and whichever open first then I'll go in. After 10 minutes of waiting Michelle finally open her room. Looks like I'm destine to bonk her

Her service is as top notch as usual and I end up CIM her. We have some very good chat. And when I'm out, I saw Nikki sitting there with a blue sexy tight short dress. I've read a lot of reviews but I haven't tried her yet. And according to the info here, she doesn't do CIM. That's something that holding me back to try her... hmmm...
Old 01-07-2011, 01:34 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Cookie is okay lah. Guess you need to be friendly and she will be friendly as well..
Thanks for your opinion on Cookie H07R03. Hope she improves.

Ups you.

Cheers.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 14
cloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to behold

going petain tml. need to release lol. hop my targets are in.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 13
Wiseman is one of the Best!Wiseman is one of the Best!Wiseman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloT67 View Post
going petain tml. need to release lol. hop my targets are in.
A wise decision. ASAP before PCC
Old 01-07-2011, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
I haven't visited PT for quite sometime. Today I decide to pay a visit with my intention of booking Vivi. However she's not available. Then since I'm there, I decide to proceed to H22. Xuer Er, Michelle and Nikki all available but working. So, I stand outside of the 3 rooms and whichever open first then I'll go in. After 10 minutes of waiting Michelle finally open her room. Looks like I'm destine to bonk her

Her service is as top notch as usual and I end up CIM her. We have some very good chat. And when I'm out, I saw Nikki sitting there with a blue sexy tight short dress. I've read a lot of reviews but I haven't tried her yet. And according to the info here, she doesn't do CIM. That's something that holding me back to try her... hmmm...
Nikki H22R19 is typical WL with SOP service. No frenching from her even, much less CIM? But she's worth a try, 69 can. She very noisy hor! Haha! But if you really serious with your CIM session, then might as well don't, sorry about that.

Happy weekend to all Bros! Payday some more! Spend your hard earned vitamin M wisely!

Cheers.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
xiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just tried H22 michelle after reading all the FR.
Wanted find Vivi but she's not in. Any idea where's she, read the S-list, no info on her.
Michelle's so friendly. Her BJ was godly. Can say one of the best I've ever tried. To her, it's a form of art she mastered.
Rode me awhile then came in missionary.
To summarize it, will RTF. Lots of GFE but I'm too shy though.
My 2cent

Edit*
In reference to the discussion above, as I was in michelle room, I heard v loud moans. Those faker than AVs but freaking loud. I suspect is frm Nicky as it seems to come from the left.

Last edited by xiaoboyboy; 01-07-2011 at 01:18 PM. Reason: add on
Old 01-07-2011, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Nikki H22R19 is typical WL with SOP service. No frenching from her even, much less CIM? But she's worth a try, 69 can. She very noisy hor! Haha! But if you really serious with your CIM session, then might as well don't, sorry about that.

Happy weekend to all Bros! Payday some more! Spend your hard earned vitamin M wisely!

Cheers.

Too bad for her for losing a potential customer
Old 01-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoboyboy View Post
Just tried H22 michelle after reading all the FR.
Wanted find Vivi but she's not in. Any idea where's she, read the S-list, no info on her.
Michelle's so friendly. Her BJ was godly. Can say one of the best I've ever tried. To her, it's a form of art she mastered.
Rode me awhile then came in missionary.
To summarize it, will RTF. Lots of GFE but I'm too shy though.
My 2cent

Edit*
In reference to the discussion above, as I was in michelle room, I heard v loud moans. Those faker than AVs but freaking loud. I suspect is frm Nicky as it seems to come from the left.

Confirm Bro is Nikki H22R19! She very loud one! Have yet to RTF her, yum-yum!

Happy weekend.

Cheers.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:46 PM
Samster

"Ups you +2 my King! Bro fornicator! - austin69"

Bro austin69, thank you for the ups points! Appreciate your kindness and generosity!

Whoa, +2 some more! I reckon you have gained power 2 already as I remember you are only power 1 and can only ups 1 point.

No matter, to me, a point is a point. Of course, the more the merrier, haha!

Once again my big thanks to Bro tanmikel and Bro austin69!

Happy weekend!

Cheers.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have to give credit to Bro GilaCow, he had initiative. Ups you.

By the time I make my first ever step into a WL's room, the first thing on my mind is to be friendly and to give her the respect she deserves. But there are those who just takes us for granted. Well, takes me for granted at least: H07R03 - Cookie, H072FR28 - Miki, H11R11 - Jolene, H12R01A - May, to name a few.

Just sharing my POV.

Cheers.
Actually i've tried Miki and Jolene as well...though both of them abit "cold" but nevertheless still got some chit-chat and abit of smile which is the minimum for me and hence i didnt really blacklist them....i think a WL can be tired or watever, but can at least smile and talk abit to improve the atmosphere mah....i'm definitely not ugly and funny looking, so it's not that hard to reciprocate the actions

Anyway, still got plenty of WLs to choose and 1 day if so happen if Cookie's door is wide open and no other angpais to choose for me, i may still return to re-evaluate coz at least her figure and looks can make it for me
Old 02-07-2011, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Actually i've tried Miki and Jolene as well...though both of them abit "cold" but nevertheless still got some chit-chat and abit of smile which is the minimum for me and hence i didnt really blacklist them....i think a WL can be tired or watever, but can at least smile and talk abit to improve the atmosphere mah....i'm definitely not ugly and funny looking, so it's not that hard to reciprocate the actions

Anyway, still got plenty of WLs to choose and 1 day if so happen if Cookie's door is wide open and no other angpais to choose for me, i may still return to re-evaluate coz at least her figure and looks can make it for me
First of all, thank you Bro for the ups points. Appreciate your kindness and generosity!

For me, I don't ask much. Pretty much like you Bro, just a smile is enough. Talk a bit, sure, "to improve the atmosphere". No need to play hard to get on me, please lah. I go to PT to relax, get laid, enjoy the sexual experience and make friends on the side. That's all there is.

Just sharing my views.

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1