The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-03-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post
eh bro, quick question.

i also tried to message her last friday but a strange number replied me that is not the number she advertised.
normal?
Yes, everything is clear. Carry on!
Old 06-03-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 14
anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
MR for MoMo
http://sglonelyguy.com/mo-mo-massage/

Location - Do sms her for location

Looks - 9/10 SYT and hot! One of the few girls who could give me a boner when I first entered her cosy apartment.

Body - 9/10 Slim, paired with a nice pair of C cups. Spent most of my time fondling her body as her forte is not her massage. Minus 1 point as she does not have that model height.

Massage - 2/10 A pity that she has no idea how to massage (who is there for massage anyway ? For my next RTM, I shall skip her massage and go straight for the main dish)

Sensual - 8/10 (Solid BBBJ. Almost CIM but she pulled out. How to tahan when she kept giving me that CFM look
The rest of the session is up to your imagination, but I had a fking awesome time.

GFE: 9.5/10 Kc is strong here (trying hard not to be xiaopang. Bros beware!)

Price point that will put most MLs to shame.
$110/hr for BBBJ/1 HJ

Sorry Vera, you're good but I've found someone better.
Tks bro for the mr.. sms her earlier and she reply say reach call her.. scared kena double book or she nvr pick up call when there..
Old 06-03-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Oooooh....friendly can? Lol
Old 06-03-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumiru View Post
Zoey alot of restrictions. Tried once but and nv return. Last i tried is Bei er and nv one had come close haiz.
Old 06-03-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime83 View Post
Tks bro for the mr.. sms her earlier and she reply say reach call her.. scared kena double book or she nvr pick up call when there..
Don't forget to write your experience here

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post
Oooooh....friendly can? Lol
what you waiting for bro? the queue starts now.
Old 06-03-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
what you waiting for bro? the queue starts now.
As in the kc queue starts now? Pass lah.. i up mountain liao
Old 06-03-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice bro, massage kinda non existent is it..
Hhmm, so got off menu is it?
Or just non existing massage and then bbbj?

Thx bro

Quote:
MR for MoMo
http://sglonelyguy.com/mo-mo-massage/

Location - Do sms her for location

Looks - 9/10 SYT and hot! One of the few girls who could give me a boner when I first entered her cosy apartment.

Body - 9/10 Slim, paired with a nice pair of C cups. Spent most of my time fondling her body as her forte is not her massage. Minus 1 point as she does not have that model height.

Massage - 2/10 A pity that she has no idea how to massage (who is there for massage anyway ? For my next RTM, I shall skip her massage and go straight for the main dish)

Sensual - 8/10 (Solid BBBJ. Almost CIM but she pulled out. How to tahan when she kept giving me that CFM look
The rest of the session is up to your imagination, but I had a fking awesome time.

GFE: 9.5/10 Kc is strong here (trying hard not to be xiaopang. Bros beware!)

Price point that will put most MLs to shame.
$110/hr for BBBJ/1 HJ

Sorry Vera, you're good but I've found someone better.
Old 06-03-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Nice bro, massage kinda non existent is it..
Hhmm, so got off menu is it?
Or just non existing massage and then bbbj?

Thx bro
hmm off menu stuff shouldn't even be discussed on this thread

No I'm not handsome enough to receive any off menu stuff. If you look like andy lau or hu ge, you might stand a chance

If you're looking for good massage from syts, Lynn, Mei er, vivian and Fanny from LTD are the ones to look out for. 70% of the girls from that stable are able to do decent massage.
Old 06-03-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok bro, thx 😊😊
Might consider, depends cos her massage like non existent. Maybe if wanna for fun, will consider momo see how.
Thx again man 👍😊

Quote:
hmm off menu stuff shouldn't even be discussed on this thread

No I'm not handsome enough to receive any off menu stuff. If you look like andy lau or hu ge, you might stand a chance

If you're looking for good massage from syts, Lynn, Mei er, vivian and Fanny from LTD are the ones to look out for. 70% of the girls from that stable are able to do decent massage.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

just gonna do a quick FR for xiao wei of lil tiger.

Looks: 6.5 syt just that complexion isn't that good
location condition: 5 kinda messy like a bro mentioned before
boobs: B
massage: 7 good enough for a newbie
naughtiness: 7.5
HJ: 8 with HDLY
Her working hours kinda short for a ML: 12 to 7pm. bros visiting please take note!
bathes with u which is kinda rare these days
RTM: Yes

http://www.liltigersden.com/xiao-wei/
Old 06-03-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 16
ichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to all

Just 2 quick MRs for 2 MLs I visited recently:

Adele

Look: 8
Body: 8
Massage: 8
HJ: 9
GFE: 8

Xiaowei (LTD)

Look: 7 (somehow remind me of Yatou of Taiwan variety show)
Body: 7.5 (not bad for me lah)
Massage: 8 (quite ok, put in effort)
HJ: 7 (normal)
GFE: 8 (quite a gentle and obliging girl, but noticed a bottle with cigarette butts inside, so should be a smoker).
Old 06-03-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 20
SaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of light

Bei Er http://www.liltigersden.com/bei-er/

Thought I saw a MR about her few pages back but can't seem to find it now. Feel that she certainly deserves some write up.

Location: Central. Bus stop right outside her place and a short walk to the MRT. Not sure about the parking space though. Place itself is neat and tidy.

Looks: One bro posted a non-studio pic of her in one of her reviews in compilation thread. That's the sweet looking girl who greeted me on my visit.

Body: Petite body with a really nice pair of boobs. Just be gentle with these as she seems quite sensitive on the nipples

Massage: For her petite frame she sure pack some strength in those arms. Nice massage which covered the whole body. Can see her really putting effort into it.

Sensual: A different kind of sensual. More like the naughty girlfriend teasing you in bed playing around with you. Not sure if it's because we manage to click but the session was really fun even though it was my first time visiting.

RTM: Yes of course

Only complain I have is her availability which is pretty inconvenient for those working office hours. However I certainly recommend bros looking for new girls to give her a try .
Old 07-03-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Bigboobylover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas99 View Post
Zoey alot of restrictions. Tried once but and nv return. Last i tried is Bei er and nv one had come close haiz.
she has been the one I have rtm numerous time. her massage skill coupled with her hdly is really deadly combi for me. 😍
Old 07-03-2017, 05:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 0
uwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to all

Finally found AMY from haji lane,new name Elisa is back to Area G
Old 07-03-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lolsofunny is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros tried sassy(tgn) before?
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=15693879