The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, human

Old 03-10-2005, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Fri 21.10.2005 @ 7.30 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb boy
you can joke i cant joke? who said i am not coming? me joking also mah.

regards, jb boy
Dear JB Boy,

Glad to hearv that you are not "thin skin" and "offended" by my "teasing".

Good to hear that you will be joining us at the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering.

Don't worry about us. We are a bunch of very friendly and jolly guys.

Hope to see you soon.

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 03-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Burger King Is Way Too Far Bro.....since Already Had Wonderful Experience In Danga Bay,i Suggest Lets Make It For The Second Time,unless Majority Members Feel Wanna Change Out New Place,the We Will Discuss Bout That.btw Guys,did Anyone Of Those Who Attended 2nd Gathering In Danga Bay Last Month Took Alcohol?
Old 03-10-2005, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 19
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nope nope, nobody took alcohol during the last meeting. This is because everybody came late (supposed to be at 8 pm). Some came at 9.30 pm. So, its quite difficult to adjour to another place liao. If this time everybody is punctual, then we can discuss and adjour to other place to lim my favourite "lian teh".

KNN. I feed up already, everytime I am the one who arrived early to open table. *^&%#@$#
Old 04-10-2005, 12:32 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Fri 21.10.2005 @ 7.30 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy
Nope nope, nobody took alcohol during the last meeting. This is because everybody came late (supposed to be at 8 pm). Some came at 9.30 pm. So, its quite difficult to adjour to another place liao. If this time everybody is punctual, then we can discuss and adjour to other place to lim my favourite "lian teh".

KNN. I feed up already, everytime I am the one who arrived early to open table. *^&%#@$#
Dear Bro 6",

CORRECTIONS !!! CORRECTIONS !!! CORRECTIONS !!!

The Gathering was supposed to start at 8.00 pm but most Samsters came after 8.00 pm ( "Malaysian time " ??? ).

Bro TV (from Haadyai) and myself came at 7.00 pm to "open table" NOT yourself.

The 3rd Samsters' Gathering will be held at 7.30 pm SHARP. Whoever comes after 7.30 pm have to buy drinks for the rest who comes earlier.

We didn't consume alcohol because there is no sales of alcohol at Danga Bay Food Court.

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 04-10-2005, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz
Burger King Is Way Too Far Bro.....since Already Had Wonderful Experience In Danga Bay,i Suggest Lets Make It For The Second Time,unless Majority Members Feel Wanna Change Out New Place,the We Will Discuss Bout That.btw Guys,did Anyone Of Those Who Attended 2nd Gathering In Danga Bay Last Month Took Alcohol?
Dear Bro PhantomBoyz,

I agree with you 100.00% that Burger King at Permas Jaya is too far and is NOT suitable for our 4th JB Samsters' Gathering.

For those Samsters who are not staying at Taman Permas Jaya and have to drive across the Permas Bridge have to make a U-turn at the traffic lights at the Straits View Condo (in front of Jaya Jusco) - accessibility is a problem and furthermore,at times, there is a big traffic jam just before and after the bridge.

Let's forget about Burger King as our venue and discuss the venue at our coming Gathering on 21 Oct '05.

Personally I feel that the Danga Bay Food Court is a very suitable place for ALL our Gatherings.

Let's hear it from the other Samsters

Old 04-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1043 / Power: 19
ysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud of

hi bro katoeylover69, i m a newbies here but i m looking forward to the meeting at danga bay on the fri 21.10.055. i would like to join but i doubt i can wait till that day.( the year 2055 ). is this a tying error.
i hope so if not really must wait very long.
Old 04-10-2005, 08:21 PM
Samster

6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysl 007
hi bro katoeylover69, i m a newbies here but i m looking forward to the meeting at danga bay on the fri 21.10.055. i would like to join but i doubt i can wait till that day.( the year 2055 ). is this a tying error.
Woi Thambi, trying to be funny izzit... even a 3 years old kid know its typing error lah.

I am not as patient as you. I can't wait for the 3rd meeting on 21.10.05 because I attended the first two gathering and thats wonderful, fantastic, voluptuous, make me high, fun, and yabadabadu. If you want to wait until 2055 then you go wait yourself lah. By that time I sure confirm already retire so cannot attend. Nobody going to open table for you on that day. Go wait yourself there alone alone.

Really miss Bro TV. Don't know how is he now? Bro TV, if you see this message, please drop a note here. We all miss you. Cheers.
Old 04-10-2005, 09:57 PM
Samster

ysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud of

wah bro 6 " boy mai tu lan leh i just want to make sure the date n place mah. as it's is the first time i go to danga bay n meet up with u with u guys, i just want to make sure i got the right place n time. i believe on that day, there will be very crowded there.so i just want to make sure i meet u guys . don't waste a trip to jb as i will be going alone.sorry hoh hope u don't mind.
Old 04-10-2005, 10:08 PM
Samster

regarding about the samster gathering on the 21.10.2005. i think i will be attending the gathering. just like to know if any bro in singapore or brother from malaysia working in singapore wants a lift there. pls let me know. maybe we can meet in singapore then go there together.
Old 04-10-2005, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysl 007
Dear Bro ysl_007,

Thank you for pointing out the "typing error". I had already done the correction.

See you on Fri 21.10.05 at Danga Bay Food Court !

Old 05-10-2005, 11:55 AM
Samster

Cool Bro TV's 3rd son is on the way very, very soon ..................

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Hi Guys,

I'm in Hatyai. Cannot leave during this period as my wife is expecting my 3rd son anytime soon lah... Need to be "on call"

Anyway, I'm with you guys in "spirit". May the force be with you.

Cheers
thaivisitor
Dear Bro TV,

Please "flash" the good news on this thread as soon as your 3rd son has made his 'grand apperance'

We'll toast to you in JB !

Old 06-10-2005, 09:48 AM
Samster

Bro ysl 007, no worry, I joking only. Ahak Ahak Ahak.
Really hope for a big turn up this time. Just go there and you will be able to find us because we all got the same horny face. Hahahaha...
Old 07-10-2005, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
picks84 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Samster Gathering JB

Hi, I'm a Johorian... can I attend your outing ?
Old 07-10-2005, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by picks84
Dear Bro Picks84,

Of course you can attend the Gathering, whether you are from Johor, Malacca, Pahang,Selangor,Sarawak,Sabah,Perlis,Kelantan, Terengganu,Kedah,Penang,Perak,Negeri Sembilan or even from SillyPore.

Old 07-10-2005, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
RobertCock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by picks84

Bro picks84,

u may attend the gathering even u are

from out of space ! HA ha ha...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1