The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-02-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Just to be clear, u are saying this Abby is good and worth a visit right?
What they said https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=14880110
Old 28-02-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by z9878987898789 View Post
She staying alone?
She stays alone in a cosy apartment.

Location wise, message her directly.

She has quite a number of regulars thus booking her during the weekdays might be difficult.

For bros who are not adventurous, this is a fail safe option if you are looking for big boobs and good services + GFE.

Her MRs compiled by bro JB
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=15200722
Old 28-02-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 9
Benvidez is one of the Best!Benvidez is one of the Best!Benvidez is one of the Best!

http://sglonelyguy.com/ke-er-syt-massage/

Simple things on this ML which I tried few days ago.

Face: 8
Boobs: Natural B+/C-
Figure: 7
Massage: 8
RTM: Maybe
Old 28-02-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
They don't want to do it.
means you have been request mint and laura tama and they rejected ?
Old 28-02-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10756 / Power: 19
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptAm View Post
Yeah, me too! Won't rtm to those poor session.
Just rtn pts tks
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 28-02-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkong2646 View Post
Why the fuss over ML providing FJ? They are human and they need to release too.

I have FJ many ML without paying extra money, excluding tips lah.

Like Shuang Shuang, 心心, Nacy, Moon, Nana and many more I cannot remember their names which already RTC, all I had FJ with them before.

There are currently 2 MLs (chio ones) still in SG and I FJ without paying extra. I won't mention names as they are still in SG.
Yeah why the fuss. Anyway there is only a limited amount of visas. We all going to be stuck in the same shithole with mls that fully clothed , old mls that long lost its value. If u can post one that really pretty just do it I can't find any. Not a single one.

Girls that lost their value should retired already instead of hogging here allowing better and fresh faces to come in. Ex really good ones like s have all been rejected. We should totally boycott this shithole otherwise it get even stinkier.

They not up to standard of $110/120 to the initial batch of mls Yuki cutie wawa fate and second batch of ruby cherry summer etc. We been stuck in the same shithole for so long. Dunno when it going to ends.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 28-02-2017 at 01:32 PM.
Old 28-02-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Yeah why the fuss. Anyway there is only a limited amount of visas. We all going to be stuck in the same shithole with mls that fully clothed , old mls that long lost its value. If u can post one that really pretty just do it I can't find any. Not a single one.

Girls that lost their value should retired already instead of hogging here allowing better and fresh faces to come in. Ex really good ones like s have all been rejected. We should totally boycott this shithole otherwise it get even stinkier.

They not up to standard of $110/120 to the initial batch of mls Yuki cutie wawa fate and second batch of ruby cherry summer etc. We been stuck in the same shithole for so long. Dunno when it going to ends.
Most of the MLs you're talking about kana Bao by super rich bros already. Mere peasants like us don't have the M power to compete with them
Chio MLs come and go fast.
Old 28-02-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Most of the MLs you're talking about kana Bao by super rich bros already. Mere peasants like us don't have the M power to compete with them
Chio MLs come and go fast.
Not sure what u talking as no evidence of Bao cases. But some of them have been rejected visa several times.

When a ml tells u got people Bao her i don't believe I Not Stupid you are a not a model . Super rich people are in china why come Singapore?? She can go shanghai . Most of time they don't provide evidence anyway.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 28-02-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Apparently I believe the rates for mls now should be put at max $100. The initial rates back then are for the truly good ones. Fls will then priced between $130 to $150.

Everyone will be defending their own interests when there a limitation on girls coming in. Depends if u last more than 30 mins than go for 1 hour, if u can't there are are fls like rose quite pretty offering 120/30mins.

Either way I see fls as much better value offering full services over massage ladies.
Thanks to the water price to be increased by 30%, price will continue to go up.

Rental should be going down due to the influx of unrented private homes in Singapore.

Agent fees to go through our immigration have been increasing every year as the difficulty for fls to ply their trades here has come to an attention to our blue guys.

All these add up to an increase of price which eventually cosumers have to bear the costs/taxes*
Old 28-02-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks to the water price to be increased by 30%, price will continue to go up.

Rental should be going down due to the influx of unrented private homes in Singapore.

Agent fees to go through our immigration have been increasing every year as the difficulty for fls to ply their trades here has come to an attention to our blue guys.

All these add up to an increase of price which eventually cosumers have to bear the costs/taxes*
Agents fee no matter how much plenty of girls in china are willing to pay and dying to come here. The problem is the rejection of passes.

Problem is there are corruption with some govt people with their fav mls hogging the visa here. These group of people should be brought to justice. Mls shouldn't be staying here more than a year.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 28-02-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure what u talking as no evidence of Bao cases. But some of them have been rejected visa several times.

When a ml tells u got people Bao her i don't believe I Not Stupid you are a not a model . Super rich people are in china why come Singapore?? She can go shanghai . Most of time they don't provide evidence anyway.
The rich in Singapore are uber rich anyway and obviously for privacy reasons only stupid people like that recent angmoh will post their privacy on facebook

HAHAHA those MLs /FLs that are here don't stand a chance to mingle with the super rich in China. Which is why they try their luck aboard. Singaporeans money are easy to earn, thats why there are still kumgongs that still RTM those FC MLs.
Old 28-02-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
The rich in Singapore are uber rich anyway and obviously for privacy reasons only stupid people like that recent angmoh will post their privacy on facebook

HAHAHA those MLs /FLs that are here don't stand a chance to mingle with the super rich in China. Which is why they try their luck aboard. Singaporeans money are easy to earn, thats why there are still kumgongs that still RTM those FC MLs.
Yeah we should show our middle finger on those FC mls and those involved in corruption.

Singapore now have to beg the Super rich in china to give them contracts.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 28-02-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Just to be clear, u are saying this Abby is good and worth a visit right?
yes.
Her massage is even better then her HJ actually. i kinda made her my ML to go to if need proper massage. lady really knows her stuff.
sensual wise so so but damm the massage is fantastic
Old 28-02-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

All the noise is good discussion.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 28-02-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvidez View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/ke-er-syt-massage/

Simple things on this ML which I tried few days ago.

Face: 8
Boobs: Natural B+/C-
Figure: 7
Massage: 8
RTM: Maybe
Tried before, totally different person. Fake photo or switcheroo?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1