The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVFYKY View Post
Where to check? I looked at MFA website but never see any info on this...
You've to see the terms & conditions of the travel insurance that you've bought not from MFA website.
Old 19-08-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
You've to see the terms & conditions of the travel insurance that you've bought not from MFA website.
Ya, some travel insurance dun even cover terrorism.
Old 19-08-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 17
RVFYKY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRVFYKY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Oh i mean the Level 1 to Level 4 warnings... i looked on MFA website but not info there leh... or maybe i'm blind...
Old 19-08-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Nowadays certain credit cards give free travel insurance but of course don't cover certain incidents.

Those poor victims might not even get compensation from their life insurance policy!
Have to see the shady insurance policy in detail for terms and conditions.
Eg. Natural disasters, terrorism, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVFYKY View Post
Oh i mean the Level 1 to Level 4 warnings... i looked on MFA website but not info there leh... or maybe i'm blind...
Not sure I give up on HOME TEAM since 2008 so don't ask me.
Old 20-08-2015, 02:14 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Bomb Blast

Quote:

In 28/11/2008 during the protest by PAD at Suvarnabhumi International Airport and closures of airports I called HOME TEAM to get some assistance as I saw on TV news that China and Philippines have sent chartered flights to send their affected citizens home. Reply was, "Singapore no have wor.".

You call Home Team for what? You should have contacted the MFA or Singapore Embassy. And just to let you know in the above crisis...... the RSAF did sent a Fokker50 aircraft to U-Tapao airport and evacuated more than 100 pax.
Initially an C-130 was despatch but it was not allowed to land at U-Tapao and was diverted to Korat instead...... so the RSAF switch to the Fokker50 plane and made 2 sorties to U-Tapao.
Old 20-08-2015, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nowadays certain credit cards give free travel insurance but of course don't cover certain incidents.

Those poor victims might not even get compensation from their life insurance policy!
Have to see the shady insurance policy in detail for terms and conditions.
Eg. Natural disasters, terrorism, etc.
I had highlighted this insurance issue when martial law was declared last year.
As far as I know none of the Singapore insurance companies were providing cover for LOS due to the martial law clause until about half a year later when MSIG decided to waive the clause to include coverage for LOS. I think only MSIG and another insurance company (I cannot remember the name offhand now) are the only ones that have insurance coverage for LOS in this type of situation...... all the other insurers are hiding behind the exclusion clauses.
Old 20-08-2015, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
When General Green Tea declared martial law...... all travel insurance become boh pakeh liao.
The exceptions are if you are resident in LOS or if you have a business there and your presence is absolutely necessary.
Old 20-08-2015, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
When can I buy uncle a drink for the info u have provided for me?
Once I got my night visa approved from my oc, I will let you know. My recent visit to Nana was with oc. No fun.

You may be happy to note the new Multiple Entries Tourist Visit. Allows you to stay for 60 days each time, valid for 6 months for THB 5,000.

Last edited by beerlao; 20-08-2015 at 08:20 AM.
Old 20-08-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
woshigod is Cool - loads of Potential

any bros can advise where can I find girls near platinum fashion mall? Oc will give me off tonight 8pm-11pm due to she have meeting. PLS HELP
Old 20-08-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
You call Home Team for what? You should have contacted the MFA or Singapore Embassy. And just to let you know in the above crisis...... the RSAF did sent a Fokker50 aircraft to U-Tapao airport and evacuated more than 100 pax.
Initially an C-130 was despatch but it was not allowed to land at U-Tapao and was diverted to Korat instead...... so the RSAF switch to the Fokker50 plane and made 2 sorties to U-Tapao.
Maybe you didn't get my pun.
"HOME TEAM" = Singapore Embassy lah.

Guess I'm not elite enough to be one of the 100 pax.
Next time I call someone to hook me up.
Old 20-08-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

About your pre paid sim card.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/tech/loca...ration-holiday
Old 20-08-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rurouni87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, just wanna ask you guys do you all know if there's any spa places like jb's nz spa etc in bkk? (not those usual mps)
Old 20-08-2015, 05:41 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You don't need a Thai Prepaid card to set off a bomb in Thailand.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-08-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Going ahead with my first Bangkok adventure next weekend.
Hopefully all will be fine.

Staying near Asoke so Soi Cowboy here I come!

PS: might be dropping by to Bangkok Bunnies party if its still happening
Old 24-08-2015, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

With aggs pricing OTT, 1 night's fling can be hurt my skinny wallet. Self drinks, LDs, and bar fine can really add up. And no assurance of non-plankton with silly runaway excuses (heard too many in my time).

Got 1 night freedom wed night, so had to search my lil ol black book (running on empty, obsolete liao.. need to have new entries). Thank goodness,1 lobang last seen and done 2 years ago was willing for dinner/drinks date (with night cap to follow). Better than roll of dice in aggs or Star Wars cantina.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1