The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Huizhou / Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowless24 View Post
Hey everyone, was planning to go HZ/SZ this new year between the month on late Feb to March.

Any interested Bro who wanna tag along feel free to PM me.
I booked air ticket from 1 Mar - 5 Mar. will be alone for first 2 nights before a bro joined me on that Fri and Sat.

FYI, I have another chiongster bro yet to confirmed with me.

PM me if you wanna join me too.

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 21-01-2017, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
applysmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello,

I have couple question? I will have to attend the Canton Fair in April for one week. Should I stay at Guangzhou or Foshan? Where have better nightlife activity?

Then I have one week to free roam. Should I go to Huizhou/Danshui , ZHUHAI , or Shenzhen ? And one last question? Is it better to book with one of the agent on this forum or do it myself? If there is a agent that you would recommend. Thank you.
Old 22-01-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Danshui

Quote:
Originally Posted by applysmith View Post
Hello,

I have couple question? I will have to attend the Canton Fair in April for one week. Should I stay at Guangzhou or Foshan? Where have better nightlife activity?

Then I have one week to free roam. Should I go to Huizhou/Danshui , ZHUHAI , or Shenzhen ? And one last question? Is it better to book with one of the agent on this forum or do it myself? If there is a agent that you would recommend. Thank you.
Bro applysmith your questions are too vague.
Please define your area of interest such as KTV, Sauna or Massage?

Nightlife and cheonging in Guangzhou and Foshan is very expensive.

There are both pros and cons for cheonging in Danshui, Changping, Zhuhai and Shenzhen.
Please read up the respective threads to research yourself and if lazy to read you can engage an agent.
Support SBF board of directors lah.
Old 28-01-2017, 02:11 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Another great year is coming to an end, Team Phillip would like to express our gratitude & thankfulness for all your support in 2016 and looking forward to an even greater Fire Rooster year of 2017. 2016 was a significant year with all the historical events such as BREXIT, US election, Syria Civil War, Turkey Coup, etc etc, where Team Phillip hopes we have also successfully make a tiny indent in the history of Asean entertainment scene, we will definitely aim to do better in 2017 and hope for your continual support.

Now, let us celebrate this exciting, colorful, grand, magical New Year with a great big smile. Wishing you a year full of happiness and prosperity.
Old 03-02-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Danshui Update (03/02/17)

Hope all bros have a good start in the year of the rooster!

Take note generally air ticket prices and service sector will be better value after 元宵节 (11/02/17).

KTV hostess stock will only gain full strength one month after 1st day of Chinese New Year.
01/03/17 onwards is ideal for traveling to China for leisure and cheong.
Old 11-02-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster (A)

japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FEB MIX K PARTY

After few months of efforts in setting up the mixed K in Danshui area for our lone ranger brothers, we are now providing mixed k businesses at Huizhou flower street and Shenzhen too. Anytime when you are alone and feel like joining us for mixed k you are welcome to do so. Please contact Team Phillip, we will be ready for you at all time.

The Lantern Festival just passed, it's time for most of the ladies to come back to work. Every year this time, there are tons of fresh new ladies coming out from the villages after their good mates went back and show off what they can earn for a living in the cities. Most of them are still obedient as they are still fresh in this trade. Brother, if you are keen for such stocks it is time to plan your trip. Contact Team Phillip for more details, we can arrange mixed K when you have small number of pax.

OUR Feb Mix K Party
15-16 SZ
17- DS
22-26 SZ
24-25 DS
Old 11-02-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
I booked air ticket from 1 Mar - 5 Mar. will be alone for first 2 nights before a bro joined me on that Fri and Sat.

Dates approaching.. just refresh this thread.
PM me if you wanna join me for K.. thanks

Old 19-02-2017, 06:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Allthegood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All, not sure if this is the correct thread.....Going to SZ on 4 Mar, prefer SZ, any good sauna and massage area to recommend and best if they can also take away for overnight?... thanks in advance.
Old 19-02-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allthegood View Post
Hi All, not sure if this is the correct thread.....Going to SZ on 4 Mar, prefer SZ, any good sauna and massage area to recommend and best if they can also take away for overnight?... thanks in advance.
This is huizhou thread and not SZ, sauna one dragon can arrange with the rate 1200-2000rmb for 90min two shots. Massage u can either select big spa like Queen Spa or Taipingyang, or small joint around luohu area.
If tabao mm back hotel, we can arrange mix k for you or direct pick and go from ktv room from us..More details please pm me. Thank you.
Old 20-02-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
anthonyKKW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello brothers

I will be going DS for first time. Staying in Legend. No choice, following friends. I am not a fan of KTV-ST.

Do you know where i can get bbbj massage?

Thank you sirs.
Old 24-02-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Arrow Legend KTV

Many new stock at Legend KTV lately.

Last night sit one "sideline" girl hahaha.
Old 28-02-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:

Finally the long waiting is over, I will be traveling to China tomorrow but I will do slightly diff this round, planning to go hotspring in between KTV/SN. Thus, I will give DS a miss for his round and focusing in SZ only.

If you happen to be around at SZ on 1 Mar and 3-5 Mar, PM me if you want some fun together.. PM me your wechat and see ya..

Old 06-03-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Finally the long waiting is over, I will be traveling to China tomorrow but I will do slightly diff this round, planning to go hotspring in between KTV/SN. Thus, I will give DS a miss for his round and focusing in SZ only.

If you happen to be around at SZ on 1 Mar and 3-5 Mar, PM me if you want some fun together.. PM me your wechat and see ya..
Any latest FR on your recent trip ?

Thanks in advance for sharing
Old 06-03-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

Arrow Danshui KTV

Punters not back in full droves yet but KTV hostess strength increasing by the day.

Can feel the streets less packed.
Possibly post Chinese New Year effect.

Could not locate the KTV "sideline" girl again as forgot to get contact.
Yes stupid drunken me hahaha.
Old 07-03-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Any latest FR on your recent trip ?

Thanks in advance for sharing
We went to DS on our last day, as many of us missed DS after spending first few days in SZ KTV/tried SN.

Went to stay at the latest 5stars hotel, can't remember the name, something like dunno what bluesky hotel. Very good and pose hotel, big and clean room. Good food served for breakfast.

Went to 翡翠on 4/3/17, stock wise not as many as my last trip and I guess some girls still not back yet last week. But I heard from many bro, his "GF" and friends are heading back this week, so the MM population will be hitting max by now (I guess). Saw many new faces as usual post CNY. Chose a girl whom nvr work in this trade before, she was only into his biz for 3 weeks plus, very new/fresh and fun to play with. (I like new girls, not necessary must be young but new in his trade). Needless to say for new girl when back to hotel room. You know what I meant...LOL....

Till next trip.. need to forget abt all these and back to work now.. still feeling hangover and hangover feeling is bad...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1