The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss101 View Post
Thanks for wechat tips. Notice almost all of them are asking the same price ...if they really look like the one in photo.... worth every cent.
Wechat girls will usually agree to VND1m for ST and 2m for over night. Some might open as high as USD150 but just tell them your friend got it at 2m overnight and they will agree.

I tried 3 and only 1 remotely look like the photo. The other 2 nothing like the photo but an acceptable 7 so I onz them

Look if you're there for a look see and like meddling with your phone, then have fun Wechatting. If not don't bother and just go straight to the MP or KTV to see and feel the real thingy. Holiday right?
Old 22-01-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ss101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u r right have to do lots of "filltering" willing to try out some and ready to pay my school fees of course , never try never know and holiday mah must try to taste those dishes

can any bro enlighten me which 2 or 3 star bunker near D1 that doesn't need a joiner for ON?

Help much appreciated
Old 23-01-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Quote:
u r right have to do lots of "filltering" willing to try out some and ready to pay my school fees of course , never try never know and holiday mah must try to taste those dishes

can any bro enlighten me which 2 or 3 star bunker near D1 that doesn't need a joiner for ON?

Help much appreciated
Charner Hotel is very convenient your ON just need to leave an ID.
Old 23-01-2017, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sixf is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey experienced sifu,

Out of curiosity, do you guys normally able to ta pao girls from massage parlors with Happy Ending back to your hotel? Or it isn't the norm?
Old 23-01-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 16
daemonteo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaemonteo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone going to hcmc over cny?
Old 23-01-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Quote:

Help much appreciated
most 2** doesn't need a joiner fee, but better email them to ask and confirm for it. ... and some hotels althou said no need, blah blah, leave ID at counter etc la, after 10pm they will charge u! tat y need to email them 1st and asking and show the prove.
Old 24-01-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ss101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the tips from all sifu. Buy you kopi if you are there, pm me.
Old 24-01-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixf View Post
Hey experienced sifu,

Out of curiosity, do you guys normally able to ta pao girls from massage parlors with Happy Ending back to your hotel? Or it isn't the norm?
Massage Parlors VB normally dun go back to your hotel for happy ending. They have to stay at the massage parlors till it closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by equalizer View Post
Wechat girls will usually agree to VND1m for ST and 2m for over night. Some might open as high as USD150 but just tell them your friend got it at 2m overnight and they will agree.

I tried 3 and only 1 remotely look like the photo. The other 2 nothing like the photo but an acceptable 7 so I onz them

Look if you're there for a look see and like meddling with your phone, then have fun Wechatting. If not don't bother and just go straight to the MP or KTV to see and feel the real thingy. Holiday right?
Agree normally ST is 1 Million or USD 50 but for overnight nowadays; some vb are not willingly to accompany you cos they have earn enough thus their price will be steep.

Just have fun and continue to wechat maybe you can get some GEMS like my friend

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 24-01-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

On average the gals make around 3 to 4 mil a day without being fucked, just use their hands.

So it depends on what u can offer them? Brad Pitt look-alike? Perfect dick? A new Vespa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixf View Post
Hey experienced sifu,
Old 24-01-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

usd$200 confirm can... but its a crazy price to pay for. not recommended and don't spoil the market by offering high $$.
Old 24-01-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
torres54321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi anyone going on the 23th feb to 26th?
Old 25-01-2017, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Haha I agree with you on the WeChat part nv know might turn out be a lb
My recent trip some WeChat pretty chip girl add me to chat and ask me for a session too good to be true then when 'she' use voice to chat Wah so obvious is lb and the pic confirm steal from dunno where....
Old 25-01-2017, 04:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

I m going to hcmc end of feb. But my company will do hotel booking for me cos its a company trip. Saigon park hyatt at d1. Does that mean i m fucked? Cant bring girls back to room, right?
Old 25-01-2017, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
I m going to hcmc end of feb. But my company will do hotel booking for me cos its a company trip. Saigon park hyatt at d1. Does that mean i m fucked? Cant bring girls back to room, right?
YES! Big time!
Old 25-01-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

wechat yes, always must filter. simplest way is just to always video call lah. just keep that in mind bros!
remember! 50usd 1shot 1hour. 100usd overnight unlimited. or so they quote.

some advice regarding hotel, just book a below 3* will do, most will allow.
another way of discreetly asking is whether those hotels allow transit or not? meaning to say those 2hour rooms.

to the bro who said want pay $200USD, usually bar girls allow you to bao them for 200USD after their work which is usually 3am.. but 200usd no small sum haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1