The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesman77 View Post
Hi bros. any good recommend where to change money at AC? and in sg or AC better rates?
if you are newbie, change in Lucky Plaza (I normally change about 15,000) and if needed, change S$ in AC. 15K is enough to hit the ground running, if you are alone !

Changing extra peso back to $ is a bad idea so don't change too much. Just change as needed. Use CC for hotel etc so no need for too much php.

The places I stay in Philippines will only change US or UKP or Euro. In those cases, withdraw up to 10,000 per withdrawal in BDO, which does incur 200 peso ATM fee plus some loss in conversion. Maximum 3 continuous withdrawal before POSB locks my card - card not accepted - then need to call Singapore and tell them it's legitimate withdrawal, so they can unlock the ATM card.

DBS says withdrawal in BPI ATM is free of service fees but till date, I had ZERO success withdrawing in BPI. Message always says "insufficient funds ... "

PS, enable use of magnetic strip in ATM card before leaving Singapore!

May bank and Citi don't charge fees if you withdraw in Philippines!

PS, keep spare cash and card etc in safety locker. And keep a copy of Singapore IC and passport, since in Philippines law, foreigners must have identification ! Reason for unscrupulous cops to extract $ if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time !!! That ID rule don't apply to Filipinos, since Filipinos don't have any national ID.

PS, I just carry my SG Driving License, as in places I spend time, the folks are not into shaking foreigners down for $.
Old 19-01-2017, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros etsys
missed your LP rate update.
7 weeks to go for My yearly trip.
Hope e have fate to meet and hv a cuppa.
Old 19-01-2017, 03:40 AM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Mabuhay,
It rained out last night! Also, about dozen of pulis visited several bars in Walking Street without any arrest! Tonight, Viking, shipwrecked and monsoon!
Bros nr
Mabuhay
I going in March. Will you there.?
Also when are you coming to basok-lands.?
Old 19-01-2017, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

BFOMF5,
Greetings. So far I like Viking, Arcadia and Las Vegas the best! FYI, bar fines are 3,000 and lady drinks are 300 pesos!
AC in March, I don't know, most likely April, during Songkran week in April! I don't know the meaning of baskok land.
Also, AC has too many smoking Koreans, every bars are reek with cigarette smell! I wasn't impressed with Perimeter bars!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 19-01-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
BFOMF5,
Greetings. So far I like Viking, Arcadia and Las Vegas the best! FYI, bar fines are 3,000 and lady drinks are 300 pesos!
AC in March, I don't know, most likely April, during Songkran week in April! I don't know the meaning of baskok land.
Also, AC has too many smoking Koreans, every bars are reek with cigarette smell! I wasn't impressed with Perimeter bars!
Glad you are enjoying Angeles! I was going to be in BKK during songkran, but now you will go back to PI? are puying stocks depleted during this period?

If you don't like cigarette smoke, you will hate Indonesia, the whole country smokes and everywhere is a smoking area. In some clubs with bad ventilation i am coughing due to the amount of 2nd hand smoke

Last edited by lost99; 19-01-2017 at 11:40 AM.
Old 19-01-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

lost99,
Yes, majority of attractive girls will go home but some of them will be available. In regards to bar girls, Yes, but at Thermae, it would be okay. If, I was you, come one week before or after Songkran! Also, majority of expats will be living Bangkok during Songkran!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!

Last edited by norice; 19-01-2017 at 05:07 PM.
Old 19-01-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

One more day, have room discount at devera hotel
Old 19-01-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
smoking Is not banned in Filipino bars.

I remember long time ago leaving LA cafe with a girl and waking up wondering why the room smells like shit
Old 19-01-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
One more day, have room discount at devera hotel
Bro hayhay, which room type you prefer... I am also staying in this hotel whenever I was there. Junior seems too small. Standard looks good to me.
Old 20-01-2017, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
BFOMF5,
Bakso land = Indonesia
Old 20-01-2017, 07:59 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
Bro hayhay, which room type you prefer... I am also staying in this hotel whenever I was there. Junior seems too small. Standard looks good to me.
Normally I stay deluxe room
Old 20-01-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
orang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
hey bro you still in ac ah? 34.7 is by far the best these 2016/17 years that i have changed
Yeah bro still got 6 months to go. Last night exchange rate 34.8

Cheers..!
Old 20-01-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Bluesman77 is Cool - loads of Potential

To all bros cheonging at AC on 24 jan.. I got 1 PAID superior room at Devera hotel check in on 24 tues to 25 wed. Please PM me if you interested. And to bros who PMed me. Sorry, date cant be change to other day. Total i booked 4 room, just 3 going AC
Old 20-01-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Exchange rate 34.60
Old 20-01-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by orang_jawa View Post
Yeah bro still got 6 months to go. Last night exchange rate 34.8

Cheers..!
Khuya Jawa, that was what you said 12 months ago... Hahaha...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1