The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Lastest update

TonyCheong2,

I have an open ticket to Hat Yai, so I'll visit Danok during next year! I enjoy visiting cowboy town, it brings memories when I used to live in Houston and San Antonio, Texas for 3 years! So, please provide current insightful information on Hat Yai and Danok! Thanks.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 25-12-2016, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
TonyCheong2,

I have an open ticket to Hat Yai, so I'll visit Danok during next year! I enjoy visiting cowboy town, it brings memories when I used to live in Houston and San Antonio, Texas for 3 years! So, please provide current insightful information on Hat Yai and Danok! Thanks.
Most of the info posted here in 2016 are still valid.
Hatyai is pretty much dead for mongering.
Dannok although not cheap these days is still a one stop destination for mongering.

Amigo I believe you like Tijuana, Mexico too!
My American friend was raving about it when he visited Tijuana early this month.
Old 25-12-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Danok Lastest update

TonyCheong2,

I've been to Tijuana and Juarez, Mexico back in 2003! In those days, visiting Tijuana was okay, highlight of the trip was to see a donkey having sex with a Mexican woman but never could find one! Now, it's too dangerous to visit Tijuana due to massive violence and killings by Mexican drug cartel! Also, majority of working girls are fairly cute but FAT!

Old 01-01-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BangkokMark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Norice, if you lived in San Antonio, you had at one time or another visit Neuvo Laredo, Mexico, Last time I was there with my buddy from S.A. was many years ago but I heard its still one of the most dangerous border towns, of course Cuidad Juarez has them all beat, since 1975 Ive been almost everywhere and so many bars and discos chasing women down in old Mexico, have drivin by car over the whole country many times, had so many good times down there, since I lived in Arizona for over 24 years, Nogales was my main party spot but I had the best time in Neuvo Laredo on only one crazy night many years ago that still comes up in my memory from time to time.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
akasam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just been back from dannok. A quick recap, went to VIP,look like ghost town. only me 1 customer in the whole hallThe mummy just pulled any gal to me.Sibei tulan.Can see they super hungry. Drunk 2 bottle,tip the eaitress and 1 gal rm 20 and rm30 respectively and lef the place.

Went to HFJ.Apparently the malaysian still prefer these. Flowers not alot though. LD rm10 is cheaper than thai baht 100. It is still cheaper to spent ringgit in dannok than thai baht.

End up book a ST from wechat for rm250. Quite a chio bu.Small in size.

Any place i miss out that is fun? I may be going again.

Overall its empty. But if you know how to look, still have many to choose.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i found that the rose farm and all the likes nearby Oliver hotel is a bit overpriced. It's ranging between 350-500 depends on looks of the girls. I personally find that not even one suit my taste and actually visited one unknown and smaller establishment which surprisingly quote a cheaper price . 280 for LT . Girl is pure Thai and divorced. Had a good session with her. Usually u can prepare lots of smaller RM10 notes to buy lady drinks. Don't use RM50/RM100. Because I had an experience that they give me a change with some damaged notes in pubs.

You should try the duck noodle near the "Indian farm"
Old 07-01-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Danok Lastest update

Bangkokmark,

When I used to live in Houston and San Antonio, my friends told me teenagers and youngsters would visit boys town in Neuvo Laredo to lose their virginity! No, I never been to Neuvo Laredo!
My recreational activities were visiting Chicken Ranch at Pahrump, Nevada, after gambling in Las Vegas!

Old 07-01-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 14
hohohaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for this late post, been busy past 2 months - anyway, would like to thanks bro Yokosi, TC2 and other sifus here for their advice and guide in DNK.

Went in Nov on weekday late evening, we were here to relax and enjoy walk walk see see drink drink and be merry and take things as it, no rush and no urgency just to wind down. Went to ovation (change boss already) no stock we liked so just took from KK opposite for companion. FJ just so-so nothing great to write about.

After dinner, went to M club ordered one box/12btls at thb2500, beers came, girls/waiter/vultures also came, 1-2-jus, 1-2-jus, 1-2-jus and finished all bottles in less than an hour (knew their pattern). from this club to another club, proceed to Love U at Hejia, and was so damn packed on a weekday! Had a blast there and left 4.am thai time.

Read earlier one bro mentioned many PRC now in DNK, yes, we saw many at KPK, spoke to people they mentioned now many bus loads coming here stay at MBI resort and also Oliver. Google that company look at the management and you know what is about

We came DNK for beer, massage, eat, walk, see, relax so we have no major issues. Girls were RM350 then and OKT says will be up soon due to weak RM or need to pay in baht. Btw, the spa at Hejia is no more open

thank you for reading long post, next adventure up in JKT (as recommended by bro TC2)
Old 08-01-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohohaha View Post
thank you for reading long post, next adventure up in JKT (as recommended by bro TC2)
Bro hohohaha great update on my faourite cowboy town Dannok 555!

Although there're some PRCs in Dannok on visa run but majority of the chinese speaking girls in Dannok are not really PRCs with China passports.

They're mostly Chinese with or without Thai ID having roots from Yunnan or Myanmar.
Many of them originate from Northern Thailand.

Up you my 2 humble rep points.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

They're mostly Chinese with or without Thai ID having roots from Yunnan or Myanmar.
Many of them originate from Northern Thailand.

Up you my 2 humble rep points.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Oiii you so long not go Danok how can you say they from northern Thailand??? You anyhow say northern Thailand step on my tail leh, you put time put place in Danok, I meet you there and check stock to confirm can bo??
Old 09-01-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Arrow Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Oiii you so long not go Danok how can you say they from northern Thailand??? You anyhow say northern Thailand step on my tail leh, you put time put place in Danok, I meet you there and check stock to confirm can bo??
Sorry lah my info can be misleading as some claim.
Also I am out of touch of Thailand.
2 years no go Dannok liao.

Please forgive me.

Old 17-01-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

Arrow Dannok

5555 very funny video clip about Dannok.

Old 18-01-2017, 01:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Southern Thailand flood situation very bad. My friends from Chiangmai flew into Hatyai last week and were supposed to cross the border into Malaysia by land. They only arrived in JB today because they were stuck in Hatyai because of the floods. Some of you may know them. Bee Bee, Pinky, Taeng Mo & Whan Whan all formerly of Angels spa in Today Mall @Ulu Tiram.

They should be starting work tomorrow at ThemePark Spa in Taman Molek.
Old 03-02-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

Arrow Dannok

Any drama or gossip in Dannok during this festive season?

Come one guys this is Dannok.
Bound to have some drama big or small 555!

Old 01-03-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In Danok now. So many farms hereee.

Any bros coming wanna meet up ? PM ME!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1