The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City’s pollution readings alarming: expert

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 01/18/2017 13:00 GMT + 7

Alarming pollution readings have been recorded in both of Vietnam’s largest cities Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City during 2016, raising health concerns amongst locals.

Hanoi’s 2016 Air Quality Index (AQI) value, calculated based on the PM2.5 annual mean concentration, was twice as high as the safe limit set out by the World Health Organization (WHO), experts said at a seminar on pollution and public health in Hanoi on Tuesday.

PM, or Particulate Matter, is the term for a mixture of solid particles and liquid droplets found in the air. PM2.5 particulates are fine particles with diameters 2.5 micrometers or less.

PM2.5 readings are converted into an AQI value, which reveals the level of pollution the monitored air has on a scale from 0 to 500, with 500 being the most polluted.

PM2.5 particulates are as thin as 1/30 the width of a human hair, and therefore can easily pass through lung tissues and be absorbed into the bloodstream, causing adverse health effects, according to Nguy Thuy Khanh, CEO of Green ID, a Hanoi-based sustainability advocate organization which co-organized Tuesday’s seminar.

According to a Green ID survey conducted in 2016, the PM2.5 annual mean concentration in Hanoi was 50.5 micrograms per cubic meter of air.

Hanoi suffered 123 days of excessive PM2.5 levels in 2016 according to Vietnamese standards, and 282 days according to WHO’s air quality guidelines.

These readings were higher than those recorded in China’s Guangzhou City the same year, the group noted.

The PM2.5 annual mean concentration in Ho Chi Minh City was lower, at 28.3 micrograms per cubic meter, while its citizens went through 14 and 175 days of unsafe PM2.5 levels according to national and WHO standards, respectively.

Heavy industrial zones located to the east of Hanoi and thermal power plants outside the city contributed greatly to air pollution in the capital, based on satellite data collected by Green ID.

Traffic vehicles, construction sites, garbage incineration as well as household cooking were also named as causes of Hanoi’s worsening air pollution.

A late 2016 survey of over 1,400 Hanoi residents, more than 86 percent of which are under 40, found that over 70 percent of respondents claimed to have noticed respiratory problems in themselves and their family members.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-01-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Din noticed Bro SS08 missing or flew somewhere today.
fish fish fish fish fish....
Old 18-01-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
fish fish fish fish fish....
so he went fishing...

Old 18-01-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

Vietnamese parents shocked over adult content in YouTube videos for children

By Dinh Nam January 18, 2017 | 02:54 pm GMT+7

The channel has responded by blocking all Vietnamese subscribers.
A YouTube channel has recently caused uproar among Vietnamese parents for publishing a series of videos aimed at young children that feature what many would regard as inappropriate scenes.

The channel, named Spiderman Frozen Marvel Superhero Real Life, has used popular characters like Queen Elsa from Disney’s animated film Frozen, Spiderman, Superman and the Hulk to create videos containing sexual content and violent scenes. The videos often appear on playlists with other children’s stories.

Thanh Lan from Ba Dinh District in Hanoi said that she often opens YouTube for her 4-year-old daughter to watch. However, that's changed since she unexpectedly saw a scene in which Queen Elsa, cast by a girl wearing sexy clothes, was hugging Spiderman.

“I quickly switched to the next video but the content was very similar. I had to turn off YouTube even though my daughter started crying her eyes out,” Lan told VnExpress.

Another parent from Ha Noi said that he had encountered scenes of cartoon characters engaging in crude behavior. “Why are these videos made for children when even adults blush when they see them.”

To date, the Spiderman Frozen Marvel channel, under control of a YouTube partner in Vietnam, has produced around 70 videos with some even fetching more than 30 million views.

In response to objections from Vietnamese parents, the channel has blocked all Vietnamese YouTube subscribers. The move prevents the videos from being ‘locked ‘ by YouTube, according to YouTube content creator Hoang Xuan Tu.

Tu said that these videos can help producers earn thousands of dollars thanks to add-on advertisements. However, competition among channels is getting fiercer, forcing many to add inappropriate content to attract viewers

He added that the foremost responsibilities belong to parents who should pay close attention to what their children are watching on the internet.

“Maybe the video you open for your kid is completely normal, but the next automatically played is bad. Never let your children play with computers or smart phones on their own,” Tu said.

A source from the Information Ministry said that Minister Truong Minh Tuan has asked for an investigation into the case.

Under a new circular published last December, cross-border information-sharing websites like YouTube and Facebook will have to delete false information published on their sites if asked to do so by the ministry.

Old 18-01-2017, 09:37 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Big Kor Kor H88 for hitting 18K and power 17

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-01-2017, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Hi Seniors, any BJ cafe/ tiem hot toc near TSN airport area that I can explore? PM me

Huhuhu I very tempted to pm you but cannot pm you cos I not senior citizens.....huhuhuhu...............

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-01-2017, 07:54 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Yesterday night while smoking out hotel lobby, I was approach by a smoking hot vb Asked me if I ordered her service through Wechat. Told her she got the wrong person. Talked to her awhile before the potential client came down to bring her in. As expected, the reception rejected her entry so I direct them to the other smaller hotel by the next lane for them to enjoy

Hhhmmm... should I on my wechat tomorrow

So this VB was smoking a hot cigarette so its called a "smoking hot VB" tio bo????

You this type chronic tiko cannot be that you never ask for contacts lah must be you worried you kena swarmed with requests for "can share contacts"????? so thats why never say such

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 19-01-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
si meh...how cum I cannot recall...anyway not important...

Oh thats simple cause you are "Transcended" liao......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-01-2017, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
aiyo...always go bor jio...

Jio you for what??? So that you can reject me???? you local no go out one unless lim kopi which I dun, dun even need to talk about KTVs......

Seriously tho nowadays I dun even jio or organise anything at all whether local or overseas cause sick with all the excuses and MCBBs I just act "Tua Pai" like the rest and wait for others to jio me instead

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-01-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
he going for indo cewek not foreign imports lah...

also nabbed 50 too small quantities lah...easily 1k VBs there...

Oh no he going for Indo-chinese but dunno whether he succeeded or not cos he no tell me maybe worried I bug him for kangtaos.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 19-01-2017, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
hv lah...but why must pass to you leh...you also neber contribute any sharing at all...

KT shouted "ouch", kena chak........kekekekeke

Cheerios.............SS08 ^_^
Old 19-01-2017, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
hot vb definitiion....
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
So this VB was smoking a hot cigarette so its called a "smoking hot VB" tio bo????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

I helped him define liao...............

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-01-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
lol....at king cross..
saw the vb..quality really quite good...
1 boobs big until defy gravity.

but again at malio..the vb not as good as at source..

now the population smaller liao..

Finally you managed to visit there ah???? tho that place a bit ulu especially at night

I felt that the lap dancers are even more chio than the VBs Malio always not very good quality, Alexis is better but also more ex

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 19-01-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Din noticed Bro SS08 missing or flew somewhere today.

I small fly mah you didn't notice me......... a small fly flew somewhere........get it????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-01-2017, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Congrats Big Kor Kor H88 for hitting 18K and power 17

Wah your total points is more than 50K!!!!!! kia see lang

Rep power even read opposite from back to front also higher than mine......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1