The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
VKdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Do OKt/pimps have nice looking girls? Iam the kind of guy that doesnt care if the photo is real or not, as long as the girl that shows up is worth the asking price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
im no HCMC expert
but like what many other bros here say, just play wechat or zalo
i was in HCMC during december. managed to video call 4 girls. one is super pretty, wanted to book her the next day but she told me she go clubbing with her friends, which is also true because her wechat updated pics of her clubbing and everything. talk to this girl a bit more and she say she has no boss, she work this line on her own.

moral of the story is, if you wanna look for wechat girls, what you want to look for are those with no boss. this are the ones that you wanna go overnight for, 100usd (140-150SGD) and unlimited shots. i have 2 girls like this, no boss and offers overnight 100usd.
if you are in SG, dont bother because they wont add you back. if you are in HCMC, still must try because they see people nearby got you then they add you.

usually the rest always send pics and dont dare video call is immediately OKT/pimp already
if they keep say they are girl, at least just voice call them. dont waste time asking them to come your lobby for you to see, only to have you send them back. (and you paying for motorbike fee or whatever)
one trick i used is that i find other nearby hotels, i ask them go that one first, then you go out buy coffee or whatever then just nice you can see them there too. if nice, just take, not nice just reject or just block, thats up to you. yes its a CB move but who the fuck cares?

other than that you can always go bui vien and follow those 'shaker boys on bicycles' and follow them to see 40usd girls. dont know how trustworthy. i spotted a lot of saloon and girls that offer massage with 'happy ending' too but i did not try any of this as i dont know how trustworthy.

i also saved a lot of the photos from wechat that those girls/OKT send to me.
i think i have nearly 700 and is only those pretty ones. if i save every single picture they send i might have almost double this amount.

good luck to those chionging there. if your hotel not guestfriendly, my advice is actually just forget it, if you go book a hotel which they recommend you, suddenly they bring their gang chiong at you when you in the room with the girl and beat you up all this then also hoseh.. this is what i feared when a lot of them ask me to go their hotel.
Old 16-01-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKdog View Post
Do OKt/pimps have nice looking girls? Iam the kind of guy that doesnt care if the photo is real or not, as long as the girl that shows up is worth the asking price.
Yes; OKT will have nice looking gals but normally they will recommend those girls who don't have any customers. Nowadays; most of the girls are willing to do short time only cos fast $$.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 16-01-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Yes; OKT will have nice looking gals but normally they will recommend those girls who don't have any customers. Nowadays; most of the girls are willing to do short time only cos fast $$.
Most have to go home after work and family no idea gals moonlighting.
Old 16-01-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
im no HCMC expert
but like what many other bros here say, just play wechat or zalo
i was in HCMC during december. managed to video call 4 girls. one is super pretty, wanted to book her the next day but she told me she go clubbing with her friends, which is also true because her wechat updated pics of her clubbing and everything. talk to this girl a bit more and she say she has no boss, she work this line on her own.

moral of the story is, if you wanna look for wechat girls, what you want to look for are those with no boss. this are the ones that you wanna go overnight for, 100usd (140-150SGD) and unlimited shots. i have 2 girls like this, no boss and offers overnight 100usd.
if you are in SG, dont bother because they wont add you back. if you are in HCMC, still must try because they see people nearby got you then they add you.
Your methods are trial and error. You must have invested plenty of time and money trying out before you find 1 to 2 pretty and good.

If you have time doing the same thing can get you non working girls too who can speak some england. Then you may get it for free or just a meal..
Old 16-01-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyeu View Post
Not really cos most of the them come from Village. Recently I know 1 OKT; he told me nowadays; most vb want to do short time only fast and easy $. 1hr 1shot for USD 50. If the vb manage to get 4 to 6 customers; they will stop working.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 16-01-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysexycool View Post
I have to totally agree with you after my trip end dec to start Jan.

But not so lucky as you to video chat, since I only hantam 5 out of the tons of greetings I have.

Next time I will be sure to give them all a try.

But nevertheless, you strike gold on your comment here.

Cheerios!
not strike gold, but thanks. you must always ask them to video call, if they are not OK then dont bother.
as i walk and explore the streets, i just accept whoever adds me.

Quote:
You are damn lucky to get good wechats girls. There are many wechats girls but 75% are control by OKT. If I dun remember wrong; those Pimps charge higher due to their commission. Like you; my friends also manage to get few gems but after a few tries.
most of the time actually yes, they are controlled by PIMP. but the prices i was offered always the same. 50usd 1shot 1hour, 100usd overnight unlimited shots. if they offer you anything higher, just bargain!
everything in vietnam just bargain, except food/drinks

Quote:
Quote:
yes, called one girl and look like photo. but boobs photoshop. at least she was pretty, while wearing the ao dai.

Quote:
Quote:
Your methods are trial and error. You must have invested plenty of time and money trying out before you find 1 to 2 pretty and good.

If you have time doing the same thing can get you non working girls too who can speak some england. Then you may get it for free or just a meal..
sorry bro, no money was involved. but the time spent doing this, is also time spent exploring HCMC, like when i travel around from place to place, or at night when drinking, or when eating meals etc. hope you get what i mean ya?

most of them can speak chinese and english actually.... so no communication problem for me
i managed to date 1 non working girl out but i think she didnt like me in the end... so.... wasted yeah?
i am actually still talking to 3 non working viet girls on wechat after knowing them while i was in HCMC too. also talking to 1 working girl because she wants to come SG.

as for those that work without boss, most of them use personal wechat to do such things so of course family and friends no idea they are moonlighting
Old 16-01-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

another thing to note about wechat is

if someone in HCMC adds you, the way they talk in wechat, you can also immediately differentiate whether is pimp or real girl.

from my experience is that, all the pimp/OKT, will always ask you the same 4 or 5 questions in order

1) how are you
2) where are you
3) what are you doing
4) do you like massage and sex?

so if you managed to add those without boss, very obviously they dont say this things already.

also please always ask to video call them if the photo they send is too good to be true. some are obvious baits, because once you video call them, the girl on the other side is a different person and all they will say is that "her friend busy, do you want me?"
Old 16-01-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 23
simb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Another tip for wechat, "social apps", what I do b4 going over hcmc.

For jail broken iPhone and root android phones.
Download "location faker" or any app that spoof locations.

I set my location near my hotel/street, open wechat and scan through.
A lot of msgs in and from there filter out.

Have fun
Old 17-01-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
VKdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

are we chat girls mainly ugly and skinny? or they ugly and fat?

Cause I dont mind fuking an ugly but skinny girl, its the fat ones that I cant stand.
I like my women skinny.
Old 17-01-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
ngankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Dai Nam, try no.49 and No.16. Ntg special, face quite pretty , fair skin,no.16 boobs bigger than no.49, but i feel that no.49 is prettier.

The different between Dai Nam and Vien Dong, is that I feel that Dai Nam VIP room is cleaner.Other than that, Dai Nam didn't provide you the small pants while showering, so the masseur usually will wash your little brother too hahaha.

Saw some nice girl there also,maybe try next time.
Old 19-01-2017, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

50-70% WeChat one service screw up... try a few times so far only manage to find one service power but no manage to do Lt... the rest meet up either pic heavily edit or skin tone change to machiam black to white
Old 19-01-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Greetings from AC,
See you guys in Ho Chi Minh City, next month!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 19-01-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
PussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just back from HCM.. I have got 2 Vinaphone SIM cards to give away, still got at least 3 weeks of use (13 Jan onwards, valid 1 month) and about 4 gb of data.. its free, PM me and i will let you know where to pick up without meeting each other.
Old 19-01-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cause I dont mind fuking an ugly but skinny girl, its the fat ones that I cant stand.
I like my women skinny.
think many Viet bu suit you. plenty of skinny bu.
Old 19-01-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings from AC,
See you guys in Ho Chi Minh City, next month!
so what you have in mind?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1