The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
sing2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Seriously saying Balai not cheap, more expensive than SG
If u r spending 500 to 600 sgd for 2days means better stay in SG and take CAT100 in Geylang... trust me it's worth...
Old 13-01-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

A 2 night trips last week. I am going to share my experience as brief as possible, lazy to type much.

Wanted to try Aston this time so pre-booked Aston with the driver before going. I am a lazy and laid off person, coming here my routine will be easy like 1 - 2 - 3, book girl -> fuck -> eat -> fuck -> sleep.

Booked a not so SYT girl from Villa9 for first day, her smile is very pleasing to look at, great BBBJ, other than that nothing to shout about. A kinda smart girl, knows a lot of thing, definitely not naive like most of the village girl here. Tips for bros who want to avoid girl that want to go disco, V9 papi don't allow their girl to go, even if you pay more than the price they quote.
Damage - 1.1M + tips

Booked a 19Y.O SYT from Villa8 for the 2nd day, was persuade by the papi to take her even though she smoke. I don't smoke, and I definitely don't like ciggy smell in my room. Get to know from her that she frequent disco, so disco bro could consider her. So was disappointed with my own choice, not feeling good with ciggy smell in the room. This girl don't do BBBJ, but plus point is she is damn horny, but I was tired from the first day, just did 2shots with her. I believe she can do more than 4shots a day.
Damage - 900k + tips

And about my stay in Aston, was disappointed as well, my room air-cond was bad, had to call them twice per day to fix it in my 2 days stay. Room rate increased, 600k per night. For Paradise, its 400k per night, so it was more budget, room is about the same, only the breakfast CMI. Most probably I will just opt for paradise again next time.
Old 13-01-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
A 2 night trips last week. I am going to share my experience as brief as possible, lazy to type much.

Wanted to try Aston this time so pre-booked Aston with the driver before going. I am a lazy and laid off person, coming here my routine will be easy like 1 - 2 - 3, book girl -> fuck -> eat -> fuck -> sleep.

Booked a not so SYT girl from Villa9 for first day, her smile is very pleasing to look at, great BBBJ, other than that nothing to shout about. A kinda smart girl, knows a lot of thing, definitely not naive like most of the village girl here. Tips for bros who want to avoid girl that want to go disco, V9 papi don't allow their girl to go, even if you pay more than the price they quote.
Damage - 1.1M + tips

Booked a 19Y.O SYT from Villa8 for the 2nd day, was persuade by the papi to take her even though she smoke. I don't smoke, and I definitely don't like ciggy smell in my room. Get to know from her that she frequent disco, so disco bro could consider her. So was disappointed with my own choice, not feeling good with ciggy smell in the room. This girl don't do BBBJ, but plus point is she is damn horny, but I was tired from the first day, just did 2shots with her. I believe she can do more than 4shots a day.
Damage - 900k + tips

And about my stay in Aston, was disappointed as well, my room air-cond was bad, had to call them twice per day to fix it in my 2 days stay. Room rate increased, 600k per night. For Paradise, its 400k per night, so it was more budget, room is about the same, only the breakfast CMI. Most probably I will just opt for paradise again next time.
Price increase in Aston. So ban it. Even with my special discount, the room I always stay now above 1 juta. So forget it.
Tonight I will try Paradise and try their only suite.
First time try paradise for my many years in balai.
Haha.
But the coffee shop just at the corner of rosd serves good and cheap food.
You should try it.

Last edited by kengng; 13-01-2017 at 03:42 PM.
Old 15-01-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i wont stay in aston anymore primarily due to the fact the rooms arent sound proof, the bloody disco is just downstairs. Ridiculous concept.
Old 16-01-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicous View Post
i wont stay in aston anymore primarily due to the fact the rooms arent sound proof, the bloody disco is just downstairs. Ridiculous concept.
Still in balai.
1st time try paradise but definitely much much more quiet than Aston.
Have a good sleep for 2 nights already.
Now on the way to 3rd night.

Hotel is definitely old as compare to Aston.
But if you need a good night, this is the one or Hotel 21.
Old 16-01-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

Wonderful trip to Balai.
Met with few steady bros which turn out my lonely trip to become colourful.
All girls were perfect except one......
Service oriented and cannot complain anymore.
my girl I continued for 3 nights.
Was a tigress when 1st met but turned to a rabbit. Haha.
This evening her water was dripping like nobody business.
Totally worn out after that.
Hope Brother An...., K.., P.. can write a FR to share.
I old man cannot remember all details.
Take care all Bros, we shall meet again.
Cheers and good luck to all.
Old 16-01-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Integra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This was My first trip to balai and really honour to meet Sifu kengng who is willing to guide newbie like me and being a tour guide... first girl was horrible with her diva attitude and the second day girl not the prettiest but a big improvement from the first... hope to meet sifu kengng in balai in the near future and don't forget to drop by Malaysia.. all the best and thank you so much.
Old 16-01-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Price increase in Aston. So ban it. Even with my special discount, the room I always stay now above 1 juta. So forget it.
Tonight I will try Paradise and try their only suite.
First time try paradise for my many years in balai.
Haha.
But the coffee shop just at the corner of rosd serves good and cheap food.
You should try it.
Personally tried both hotel already, and will definitely opt for paradise for next trip despite the not so pleasant stay previously. But was mainly due to the occupants instead of the hotel.

Is it the one directly opposite of paradise? I only tried that one before, the food is good.
Old 16-01-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

Waoo, it seems so much fun to tag along with the seniors. Maybe I should tag along with senior also if I am going again in the near future.
Old 16-01-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integra View Post
This was My first trip to balai and really honour to meet Sifu kengng who is willing to guide newbie like me and being a tour guide... first girl was horrible with her diva attitude and the second day girl not the prettiest but a big improvement from the first... hope to meet sifu kengng in balai in the near future and don't forget to drop by Malaysia.. all the best and thank you so much.
Hope you guys enjoy fullest.
1st girl issue will not happen again in your next trip.
You guys should know what I mean.
Remember Abang Op.. told you guys?
Do whatever you want and bla bla bla.
We will keep touch.
Take care.
Old 16-01-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Personally tried both hotel already, and will definitely opt for paradise for next trip despite the not so pleasant stay previously. But was mainly due to the occupants instead of the hotel.

Is it the one directly opposite of paradise? I only tried that one before, the food is good.
Entrance to paradise. The corner coffer shop at main road.
Old 16-01-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Do a report also tio zap.
Haha.
Cb kia show your nick la.
Or put a reason why zap me?
Old 16-01-2017, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Haha.
Cos you Jio me late!
Old 16-01-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
Singha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySingha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Haha.
who ah?? kao stay 3 nights cock sore liao.. piaseh ah never go, cuz is sibei last min u tell le .lol. same day night departure.. anyway still got chance la.. hope u enjoy ur trip korkor kengng.. up u for ur trip..
Old 16-01-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singha86 View Post
who ah?? kao stay 3 nights cock sore liao.. piaseh ah never go, cuz is sibei last min u tell le .lol. same day night departure.. anyway still got chance la.. hope u enjoy ur trip korkor kengng.. up u for ur trip..
This trip too siao liao.
Over siao and spent too much.
Haha the mood is good.
I think you are the one zap me lo or 11 prince. Haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1