The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 18
funny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to all
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Hi Bros,

I'm in Longhua now, any sauna recommendations?
Old 13-01-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
Xiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha... Agreed! Luohu and Futian definitely many many more than Nanshan. Nanshan is backwater compared to the other two. Nanshan is more for local patronage so don't be surprised when they don't know where you're from when u whip out your passport to register at the front desk after midnite.

Upz 14pts for a fellow SZ chiongster!

Any good BBBJ CIM joints you can recommendation in Futian ?
Old 13-01-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaozhang View Post
Haha... Agreed! Luohu and Futian definitely many many more than Nanshan. Nanshan is backwater compared to the other two. Nanshan is more for local patronage so don't be surprised when they don't know where you're from when u whip out your passport to register at the front desk after midnite.

Upz 14pts for a fellow SZ chiongster!

Any good BBBJ CIM joints you can recommendation in Futian ?
Thanks for the tips
Old 15-01-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaozhang View Post
Haha... Agreed! Luohu and Futian definitely many many more than Nanshan...
We spent 4D3N in Louhu and there is so many joints we are unable to visit them all. Only managed 15 spas + 2 ktv during our trip.
Old 15-01-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
We spent 4D3N in Louhu and there is so many joints we are unable to visit them all. Only managed 15 spas + 2 ktv during our trip.
Hahaha damn power within 4D/3N can tour so many spas!

Old 16-01-2017, 04:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
makeubark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Major props to King Phillip @Japantvb. I was in Shenzhen for about 2 weeks and he really really took care of me. He has lots of solid connections in the area KTV mgrs and mami's. He gave me lots of help in looking for the KTVs of my liking and Sauna girls of my liking. His prices are also very very good.

I look like a "good boy" so many of the Sauna MM's get comfortable with me. A few had said that I had a good agent (Phillip) to get low prices on the booking. They even showed me their WeChat bookings (which is probably a unforgivable sin), so I knew what other agents were charging and his was always among the lowest. On top of that, Phillip is the only agent I know that also includes a free car ride to the MM and back.

He always gave me different options with opinions on where I should go. I feel that I was really able to maximize my fun with the amount of money that i had. He knew that I am not a big spender, but he treated me like a vip. I definitely would recommend him. Thanks bro!
Old 16-01-2017, 04:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
Are you the guys who posted the FRs in the SZ/ZH/DG wechat group?
Very interesting.
I'm amazed the girls actually let you take photos & videos of them.
Old 16-01-2017, 07:29 AM
Samster

binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Dirk Kuyt;15537304]Are you the guys who posted the FRs in the SZ/ZH/DG wechat group?
Very interesting.
I'm amazed the girls actually let you take photos
Old 17-01-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In sz now. Anyone wanna play together? I know some spas and streetwalker though.

Will be great if someone able to add me to wechat group too!
Old 18-01-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=makeubark;15537294]** His prices are also very very good.

**/QUOTE]

yes indeed his pricing is very very good.. 2 to 3 times the market rate
Old 18-01-2017, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
ben1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how to join the sz group chat ?
Old 18-01-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben1984 View Post
how to join the sz group chat ?
Someone would invite you in if you are active
Old 18-01-2017, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Can inalso join the wechat group? Haha

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 18-01-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went 雅苑 养生馆 yesterday night. Located 50m away from 赤尾 station exit C.

Dmg 318¥ ( Usual 298, haven't cny want play up price. )

This place not much facilities. Basically just shoot and go. Or if you want can sleep in their room. Not much ppl.

Girls are normal. Nothing to shout.

Package includes 1 CIM + 1 HJ within 90mins. That's the only good thing if you can cum twice.

Rtf? Maybe not. Prefer Spa with good facilities to relax and enjoy.
Old 19-01-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
Can inalso join the wechat group? Haha
You could try?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1