The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Pattaya-Hua Hin ferry free ride extended until Jan 31.

Bangkokpost 10 Jan 2017 at 17:19.

The introductory free-rides period for the new Pattaya-Hua Hin ferry service has been extended to Jan 31, and the official launch postponed because of the bad weather.

CHON BURI - The operator of ferry service between Pattaya and Hua Hin has extended the introductory free-ride period from Jan 15 to Jan 31, after stormy seas caused the cancellation of many trips.

The official launch of the much-publicised ferry service, operated by Royal Passenger Liner Ltd, has also been postponed from Jan 12 until next month because of the unfriendly weather conditions.

The Marine Department and the Meteorological Department have advised the company that more rough seas, strong winds and heavy rain are expected in the Gulf of Thailand.

The company said it will suspend the service on Jan 11-12 and Jan 19 for ferry maintenance and crew training.

On Jan 13-18 and Jan 20-31, the departure time from Laem Bali Hai pier in Pattaya will be changed from 8.30am to 10.30am due to changing tides. The passenger catamaran Royal 1 will also leave the pier at Hua Hin district in Prachuap Khiri Khan earlier, at 1.30pm instead of 3pm.

After the free-ride period ends, the basic fare will be 1,250 baht a trip per head.

Chief executive Preecha Tantipura said the company would strictly comply with safety regulations stipulated by the Marine Department. Intending passengers should look for any further announcements of changes to the schedule because of weather conditions on the company’s Facebook page -- @RoyalPassengerLiner.

The information on the company’s Facebook is currently only in Thai. Foreigners can call 0-3848-8999, or just walk in and inquire at the office.

The service launched unofficially on Jan 1, with free passage originally offered until Jan 15. However, the first run was delayed by rough seas in the Gulf and not made until Jan 5. The trip is advertised to take about two hours.

The service was suspended on Jan 6 for ferry maintenance and crew training. It resumed on Jan 7 and stopped again on Jan 8 and 9 due to bad weather.

The ferry returned to normal service on Tuesday, but its schedule will change on Thursday, with the announced later departures from Pattaya and earlier departures from Hua Hin, until the end of this month.

The ferry company announced it bought three of the passenger catamarans from China, but only one is in service to date.
Old 10-01-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Pattaya

Greetings,

Just want to let you guys know that those ferrys were used in Macau to transport people between Macau and Hong Kong! Therefore, it's not new ferryboats!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 11-01-2017, 02:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings,

Just want to let you guys know that those ferrys were used in Macau to transport people between Macau and Hong Kong! Therefore, it's not new ferryboats!
Those are very old boats..... when I crossed over to Macau they were using hovercrafts and not ferries.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Hello bros

Am in pattaya land now. Reached hotel pretty late last night, and was tired from all the traveling and lack of proper sleep for the past few nights, so my first night in walking st disneyland was quite uneventful lol

Day 1 FR.
Meet up with a fellow sammy and crawled walking st at close to 1am for some scouting and a few drinks just to be bask in the atmosphere. Wow. It's my first time here, and boy it really has a carnival atmosphere to it. Really touristy, but i think i will like it because i'm an agg person lol.

First port of call was sugarbaby, and to be honest we were quite disappointed with the quality of the girls there. But nevertheless, went in there for a drink just to kickstart the mongering engine haha. Not a lot of girls there, maybe 8-9 left at this hour. No lookers. Maybe got one barely passable (to me la as I like fair syts). There was a pair of nude girls doing their sex roleplay on stage. Doggie, missionary, lotus, and then rested on each other At the back of the bar there's a jacuzzi and the girls will frolick there for all to see. Across the bar, one waitress was checking me out and just when I returned the eye contact she zoomed over lol. Talked for a little while and asked to buy her a LD haha. I declined politely Then an agg girl came back and sat beside me and tried to chat a little. But can tell she is very tired out and she's just chatting for the sake of chatting. Saw on the wall poster that sugarbaby is under the same mgmt as windmill. Ah, windmill, I had heard so much about it. Will definitely check it out. Sat for about 20 mins, then back to the street again. Btw, noted that there are no number tags. We think we know why, but any bros can verify? Read online somewhere that no number tags (ie no identification) is usually due to under aged girls. In a way, the so-called 'illegal' girls are not reported to the 'authorities' (police, mafia, pattaya head man?) and so they are off the menu items. usually, all girls will need to be tracked so coffee money can be accounted for properly by the authorities. In this case, it's not, because it's illegal to hire umder-aged girls. Some of them look pretty young though. But it's also pretty common for Thai girls to look much younger than their age as most are very slim and petite. The legal age of consent for Thais is 18?

Along the way to windmill, checked out moulin rogue - looks artas and classy enough. never had russian girls before, so we went in to have a peek. Personally, I quite like it haha. Maybe the caucasian girls are a refreshing change from the issan stock. The bar doesn't have a lot of girls left, so we made a move.

Next, we located windmill. It's off the main walking street but still easily located with the help of an online walking street map. Found it, went in and same story, not a lot of girls left. But it was pretty fun watching the girls being naughty and enjoying themselves. Made a mental note to come back the next night earlier and left. Noted that there was mainly old farangs. In fact, we were the only Asian customers there.

Along the way, saw The Airport agg and boy, the babes are looking hot with their air stewardess uniforms hahaha. Went in to take a look and instantly we were welcomed with "Welcummmmmmm!!!! Take a shittt!! lol". Saw a few syts, smiled and waced and zipped out. Mental note #2 to come back lol.

Next up: The famous Baccara. Yes, it has the most number of girls and there are quite a few lookers with the rest being average. On the whole, Baccara has the prettiest girls. Grabbed a beer and chilled at a prime spot to watch, my sport lol. Saw a chinese-looking or rather, chun-li looking girl. fair, enchanced cup C boobs (nb turnoff!), and when she spun around, i saw she got a palm-sized tattoo on her upper shoulder blade. another turn off lol. but ok la, she has this sweet face. mental note #3 hahaha. at that time, it was already close to 2am and Baccara stull has so many girls, some of them quite good looking. I imagined it would be pretty awesome if we checked them out earlier in our next few visits. It should be a model parade, no? Anw, bought a LD for a slutty looking one with silicon and after a few mins of talk cock, she disappeared for a while. Later found her to be sitting with another dude - prob japs or koreans. My mistake (which i repeat again and again lol): she asked if i'm hungry, wanna go eat? i was a little hungry by then and i said yes i'm hungry also. then she lit up and said to bf her and immediately passed me HER menu lol. It read: BF 800, ST 2500, LT 5000 (if i rem correctly). I laughed. Wah, so fast ah. See beh mercenary leh. My dick haven't stand she want to have sex leaw lol. anw, so i told her no, not tonight honey, and she did the disappearing stunt haha. then I just chilled out a while more and since i was really hungry and it's almost 3am, i made a move first, leaving my bro w her girl on his lap lol

End of day 1!
Old 13-01-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Kit333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Hello bros

Am in pattaya land now. Reached hotel pretty late last night, and was tired from all the traveling and lack of proper sleep for the past few nights, so my first night in walking st disneyland was quite uneventful lol

Day 1 FR.
Meet up with a fellow sammy and crawled walking st at close to 1am for some scouting and a few drinks just to be bask in the atmosphere. Wow. It's my first time here, and boy it really has a carnival atmosphere to it. Really touristy, but i think i will like it because i'm an agg person lol.

First port of call was sugarbaby, and to be honest we were quite disappointed with the quality of the girls there. But nevertheless, went in there for a drink just to kickstart the mongering engine haha. Not a lot of girls there, maybe 8-9 left at this hour. No lookers. Maybe got one barely passable (to me la as I like fair syts). There was a pair of nude girls doing their sex roleplay on stage. Doggie, missionary, lotus, and then rested on each other At the back of the bar there's a jacuzzi and the girls will frolick there for all to see. Across the bar, one waitress was checking me out and just when I returned the eye contact she zoomed over lol. Talked for a little while and asked to buy her a LD haha. I declined politely Then an agg girl came back and sat beside me and tried to chat a little. But can tell she is very tired out and she's just chatting for the sake of chatting. Saw on the wall poster that sugarbaby is under the same mgmt as windmill. Ah, windmill, I had heard so much about it. Will definitely check it out. Sat for about 20 mins, then back to the street again. Btw, noted that there are no number tags. We think we know why, but any bros can verify? Read online somewhere that no number tags (ie no identification) is usually due to under aged girls. In a way, the so-called 'illegal' girls are not reported to the 'authorities' (police, mafia, pattaya head man?) and so they are off the menu items. usually, all girls will need to be tracked so coffee money can be accounted for properly by the authorities. In this case, it's not, because it's illegal to hire umder-aged girls. Some of them look pretty young though. But it's also pretty common for Thai girls to look much younger than their age as most are very slim and petite. The legal age of consent for Thais is 18?

Along the way to windmill, checked out moulin rogue - looks artas and classy enough. never had russian girls before, so we went in to have a peek. Personally, I quite like it haha. Maybe the caucasian girls are a refreshing change from the issan stock. The bar doesn't have a lot of girls left, so we made a move.

Next, we located windmill. It's off the main walking street but still easily located with the help of an online walking street map. Found it, went in and same story, not a lot of girls left. But it was pretty fun watching the girls being naughty and enjoying themselves. Made a mental note to come back the next night earlier and left. Noted that there was mainly old farangs. In fact, we were the only Asian customers there.

Along the way, saw The Airport agg and boy, the babes are looking hot with their air stewardess uniforms hahaha. Went in to take a look and instantly we were welcomed with "Welcummmmmmm!!!! Take a shittt!! lol". Saw a few syts, smiled and waced and zipped out. Mental note #2 to come back lol.

Next up: The famous Baccara. Yes, it has the most number of girls and there are quite a few lookers with the rest being average. On the whole, Baccara has the prettiest girls. Grabbed a beer and chilled at a prime spot to watch, my sport lol. Saw a chinese-looking or rather, chun-li looking girl. fair, enchanced cup C boobs (nb turnoff!), and when she spun around, i saw she got a palm-sized tattoo on her upper shoulder blade. another turn off lol. but ok la, she has this sweet face. mental note #3 hahaha. at that time, it was already close to 2am and Baccara stull has so many girls, some of them quite good looking. I imagined it would be pretty awesome if we checked them out earlier in our next few visits. It should be a model parade, no? Anw, bought a LD for a slutty looking one with silicon and after a few mins of talk cock, she disappeared for a while. Later found her to be sitting with another dude - prob japs or koreans. My mistake (which i repeat again and again lol): she asked if i'm hungry, wanna go eat? i was a little hungry by then and i said yes i'm hungry also. then she lit up and said to bf her and immediately passed me HER menu lol. It read: BF 800, ST 2500, LT 5000 (if i rem correctly). I laughed. Wah, so fast ah. See beh mercenary leh. My dick haven't stand she want to have sex leaw lol. anw, so i told her no, not tonight honey, and she did the disappearing stunt haha. then I just chilled out a while more and since i was really hungry and it's almost 3am, i made a move first, leaving my bro w her girl on his lap lol

End of day 1!
bro i recommend the fully clothed agogo that's the SUAY MAK POOYINGS ARE.
Skyfall.
Sapphire.
Ninja Agg @LK Metro
AND THE ALL TIME SUAY MAK MAK MAK MAK MAK Palace A Agogo
Old 13-01-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit333 View Post
bro i recommend the fully clothed agogo that's the SUAY MAK POOYINGS ARE.
Skyfall.
Sapphire.
Ninja Agg @LK Metro
AND THE ALL TIME SUAY MAK MAK MAK MAK MAK Palace A Agogo
Haha thanks thanks. appreciate it!

ya agree that skyfall has quite a good selection of chio puyings.

went into sapphire, but walked out after checking out their girls (or was it sapphire at all?! hahaha beer goggles mode on leaw!). i rem got a few aggs strategically put chio looking PR hostess to draw customers in...then when we went inside, the girls quality suddenly dropped by 2 grades lol. eg outside girls quality is 7. usually e girls quality inside is 5-6.
Old 13-01-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

Day 2 FR

Ah. Day 2. Lazed around in my pool, sun tanned and checked out central festival mall in the afternoon. Quite a decent mall with all the creature comforts. Foodcourt is at the basement with $3 main dish on average - considered quite expensive for Thai standards.

Anw, to cut to the chase on sexciting activities, in the afternoon, i used wechat to scout for syts and there were quite a fair number of chio ones. Added a few of them and they all want the same thing (duh) - money for ST or LT. Did a wechat video call to verify non ladyboy status haha. some of them i directly asked and they appear to be ok with me asking upfront. So, discussed plans with a few of them and they quoted me1500 baht for ST and 3000 - 4000 baht for an evening dinner, drinks/clubbing and then back to hotel, total of 2 shots. Didn't take up any, and 1 of them turned emo and starting swearing at me in thai. damn haha thai women can be really vicious when on emo mode. i experienced a similar mode in another thai holiday destination too.

Finally found an ok looking girl who is offering outcall massage services. She looks like she is in her early 20s and is from a nearby massage shop, so why not lol. Texted her and was quoted 700 baht for 1.5 hour of oil massage. I told her up fromt i will be totally naked lol and will want to fuck her anc she said sure, why not hahaha. 30 mins later, she arrived, did her oil massage (quality prob 6/10). Massage routine was pretty stanfard, she did teased me very lightly though. Like brushing 'accidentally' on my balls and small head when doing her thing haha. Towards the end, as the massage finnit (thai slang haha), she took off her top, exposing her C-cup natural boobs. She is fair, 22, and of the big bone build. She's not fat nor chubby but a bit bah bah. Asked her if she got any bf and she said no, break up already coz he butterfly haha. So, ok la, maybe she havent have sex for a long time lol because when i teased her pussy area (i haven't even made direct contact on her clit or nipples), she was already moaning and a bit wet! wow! haha. so, the sex part is pretty routine but given her bahbah size, she is tight.

damage? 700 baht for 1.5 hour massage and 1000 baht for fj. worth every baht? yes! rtm/f? maybe, as i wanna try other puyings hahaha

Night time was the usual walking street crawl but we did more action as this is the 2nd night. went into 4 aggs in total and really, i love skyfall. there's this drummer farang dude who instantly livens up the atmosphere with his drum percussion. Pus the friendly girls and 150 baht beers, it's fucking awesome even if u don't get laid and u can rubba rubba there though not all girls allow lol. i bought 2 drinks for a girl who is one of the prettiest and can really dance well. she looks like she is having a lot of fun and is a natural c-cupper. perfect. and drinks for another slutty one who grinded me from behind and pushed my hand imto her bra. so, i fished out her nipple and gave it a little squeeze and she gasped and turned her head around and frenched me lol. fooled around w her for a bit and then mamasan suddenly appeared in front of ourlove nest lol: "bar fine mai? take long time, have many boom boom with her 555"

haha in the end, i didn't take her out but yeah, it was another fun night. just remember to chill, take it easy, smile and try not to plan too much and u'll savour the night life.

Last edited by anikisan; 13-01-2017 at 12:43 PM.
Old 13-01-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Day 2 FR

Ah. Day 2.

Hi Bro

Sounds like you enjoy the scene in the seaside party town.

Knowntender
Old 13-01-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

haha ya not too bad given this is my first time in the world's biggest adult disneyland.
Old 18-01-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Kit333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
haha ya not too bad given this is my first time in the world's biggest adult disneyland.
Can try to venture further to soi 6 and LK metro haha got a few lookers further down
Old 18-01-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Any gathering soon? I'm in Rayong... lonely...
Old 18-01-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mutedf8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys,

Any good places (clubs/pubs) with some private space to have some good time time local gf in pattaya? During daytime?
Old 18-01-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster

Pattaya, Pattaya. I will never come back again. Because you made me a new man and I'm afraid I will be addicted to you 555.

Because once a man tasted your sweet nectar, he forgets himself. It is like living in a fantasy island, a lost world where he unleashed his inner beast to consume you. To savour your every bit of sweetness - as long as my pockets are full! LOL.

In my past week in Pattaya, I was smothered with breasts (skyfall agg), finger fucked (windmill agg) while I drank, constantly accompanied by gorgeous girls (literally left-right-centre; skyfall agg) while I enjoyed myself in the midst of quality girls and ambience, watched 2 girls licking and grinding each other mere centimetres away from my face (windmill agg), accompanied by really cute and petite girls (palace agg), partied my soul away (hollywood & insomnia), and finally, met my dream girl and i think i fell in (paid lol) love or tio gong tao HAHAHA! If I have the time or more moolah, I would stay on longer, just to linger in her arms (in bed!), but alas, fate is cruel. I have to return to sillypore to work and resume a mundane office salaried man life to pay bills.

You see, Fon captivated me (not her real name, I've changed it to protect her sister's identity as she is fooling around with multiple boyfriends to milk men of their money and what I'm about to share is her real story where she sold her virginity here in skyfall agg for 30,000 baht just 3 weeks before I met her!).

To be continued...
Old 18-01-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Any gathering soon? I'm in Rayong... lonely...
Bro, you can try hanging out at the hundreds of beer gardens. chat them up, talk to them and you'll learn a lot just by listening to their life stories, some damn cham (warning, scam alert!). if you have the connection (and want to fuck her), then go ahead and bf her or offer a proposal (not marriage lol) to ask her to bring you around the next day for a fixed sum.

at night, if your pockets are deep enough, just toast with those cute or slutty girls at discos and party on with them. after a while they will ask you if you wanna take them (i was quoted 6000 baht for n all night long of party and back to hotel). if you like, you can have them or u can decline politely and counter propose if the ladies would like to accompany you to part for a modest tip of a few hundred baht. my other bro did the same. i think he gave her 200 baht at the beginning to party with him and then he told her if he is in the mood (ie if he likes her enough), he will LT her back for 6000. in the end, he never la hahaha coz who would pay so much unless u're extremely loaded? so he tipped her another 300 baht towards the end and thanked her for the night loh.

you'll never be lonely in pattaya one coz literally most of the girls there are working girls. mostly thais, but got ang mohs, blacks. you'll probably never have real relationships, but well since we;re on holiday so just chill and meet new people, treat them like a human being (VERY important as thai girls will reciprocate with a lot more GFE one as they are used to being treated like a piece of meat) or simply just talk cock and teh neh nehs. heh. have fun and dun get addicted!

Last edited by anikisan; 18-01-2017 at 08:58 PM.
Old 18-01-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Pattaya, Pattaya. I will never come back again. Because you made me a new man and I'm afraid I will be addicted to you 555.

Because once a man tasted your sweet nectar, he forgets himself. It is like living in a fantasy island, a lost world where he unleashed his inner beast to consume you. To savour your every bit of sweetness - as long as my pockets are full! LOL.

In my past week in Pattaya, I was smothered with breasts (skyfall agg), finger fucked (windmill agg) while I drank, constantly accompanied by gorgeous girls (literally left-right-centre; skyfall agg) while I enjoyed myself in the midst of quality girls and ambience, watched 2 girls licking and grinding each other mere centimetres away from my face (windmill agg), accompanied by really cute and petite girls (palace agg), partied my soul away (hollywood & insomnia), and finally, met my dream girl and i think i fell in (paid lol) love or tio gong tao HAHAHA! If I have the time or more moolah, I would stay on longer, just to linger in her arms (in bed!), but alas, fate is cruel. I have to return to sillypore to work and resume a mundane office salaried man life to pay bills.

You see, Fon captivated me (not her real name, I've changed it to protect her sister's identity as she is fooling around with multiple boyfriends to milk men of their money and what I'm about to share is her real story where she sold her virginity here in skyfall agg for 30,000 baht just 3 weeks before I met her!).

To be continued...
On my 2nd night, me and my bro stepped into the legendary Skyfall agg. When we first went in, we felt it was like another agg out there though we noted the decor is more posh and after a few minutes in, damn, the atmosphere was electrifying!! Esp with the drum percussion dude's performance - he brought the agg atmosphere to another whole new level as his percussion complemented the beats of the dance hits. Coupled with a few of the agg girls who can really dance, everyone looks like they are enjoying themselves. Also, the quality of the agg girls is one of the best, if not, the best in my opinion. Note to self: This IS be my main nest for the rest of my trip! Haha awesome find.

After a short while scanning the room, I laid my eyes on the girl who was gyrating her hips near me. I took a deep breath. Tall, fair, slender and with her waist-long black hair, she took my breath away. No tattoos. Check. At least a B cup books, no silicon. Check. Quite fair. Check. Slender enough. Check. Oh look at those legs. Check. Her cute, dimpled smile. Check. Ok, deal, I want her to warm my bed hahaha. After a few moments, as she was not dancing directly in front of me as I was positioned on her left but eventually, our eyes met. She smiled. I think she can tell that I was looking at her with great interest...not in a humsup way, but with a genuine interest - your pupils dilate, your heart beating faster and your facial muscles breaking out into a warm, genuine smile. I waved a shy "Hi". She bit her lower lip, returned my smile and nodded slightly.

As soon as she finished her dance, she sashayed over.

"Hi, what's your name?"

"My name Fon. And you?"

We made some talk as we chatted to get to know more about each other (wah, machiam like real dating leh hahaha). Bough her a LD (150 baht), and while talking to her, I checked out her boobs - soft, milky B cupper (yeah). She doesn't have any tattoos and that is a major plus for me as I don't like my chicks to be tattooed all over lol. Fon told me that she has worked in Skyfall for only 23 days. 23 days?! And she can dance so sensually leow! Must be lying or have a great mentor, I thought. I probed deeper - with my questions, not with my other body parts lol.

...To be continued.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1