The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Talad Neon - Bangkok's New Downtown Night Market.

https://www.siam2nite.com/en/magazin...n-night-market
I just went in Dec. Nothing much there. Around 5-6 rows of tents and maybe 10 shop one row only.
Old 01-02-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Low cost airlines add 150 baht tax surcharge on air tickets for domestic flights.

Low-cost airlines yesterday announced to add 150 baht tax surcharge on their tickets, effective this month.

The tax surcharge was levied on the tickets after the Excise Department proposed the Cabinet to increase excuse tax on jet fuels, lubrication oil.

The increase was endorsed and became effective January 25 after it was announced in the Royal Gazette.

Under its proposal excise tax collected from jet fuel will be raised from 20 satang to 4 baht.

Thai Air Asia announced yesterday that it will add 150 baht more on its ticket for domestic fight to reflect its actual operation cost. The increase is effective today.

Meanwhile Nok Air and Thai Lion Air also added 150 baht on their tickets for domestic flights, effective February 6.
Old 02-02-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Thailand’s 18 Different Sexualities Explained.

Sexualities are commonly mistaken in Thailand so here is the “low down”

Thailand is rife with diverse sexualities. If you think there are only “straights,” “toms,” “dees,” “gay kings” and “gay queens,” you’re behind the times on sexuality in the Land of Smiles.

Japanese Twitter users have been discussing this colorful chart of Thai sexuality types, which is pretty eye-opening. According to a translation, the list includes 18 possibilities, some of which are known by only a small number of Thais.

This sexuality appendix has been circulating on Thai social networks for some time, so we’d like to provide our own translation based on information posted on Pantip.

Straight Male – A man who likes women.

Straight Female – A woman who likes men.

Lesbian – A woman who likes women.

Kathoey/Ladyboy – A man who identifies and presents as a woman, may be partway through transitioning or have no plans to transition.

Gay King – A gay man who takes the “top” role during sex.

Gay Queen – A gay man who takes the “bottom,” or receiving, role during sex.

Tom – A woman with a masculine identity. They’re commonly paired up with Dees, but they’re also attracted to straight women.

Dee – A woman with feminine identity, who likes manly women, or Toms.

Tom Gay – A Tom who like Dees, straight women and other Toms.

Tom Gay King – A Tom who likes other Toms and takes the “top” role during sex.

Tom Gay Queen – A Tom who likes Toms and takes the “bottom,” or receiving, role during sex.

Tom Gay Two-Way – A Tom who can be both a Tom Gay King or Tom Gay Queen.

Boat – A man who likes women, Gay Kings, and Gay Queens, but does not date Ladyboys.

Byte – A woman who likes Toms, Lesbians, and straight men.

Adam – A man who likes Toms.

Angie – A Kathoey/ Ladyboy who likes Toms.

Cherry – A woman who likes gay men and Kathoey.

Samyan – A woman who likes Toms, lesbians, and straight women, and can also switch to any of the mentioned roles.

So there you have it, no more confusion, right?

Credit: Bangkok Coconuts.
Old 02-02-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys...any recommend for club/disco?? I be thereb7th to 10th feb...wanna join....n also which soapy good ar?
Old 03-02-2017, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

Lazy spoon feeder spotted!

Quote:
TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Big Cannon Soldier:
A person/mongerer that is not what he described himself to be and often with an obnoxious attitude.

*Extra Sprayer:
A person/mongerer that performs a task repeatedly or seeks answer from as many different sources as possible due to kiasu/kiasi mentality.

*Fab 5:
A man's best friend in times of loneliness especially late at night.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!
Old 03-02-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sosuperhb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was hoping fellow forum member can help with recommending hotel. I've narrowed it down to 3 hotels. I'm preferring to find FL, so plan to go have a look at Thermae and some of the clubs. The 3 hotels are:

Dawin - pros are reasonably priced, good reviews on websites, near the action and Nana station, con is there isn't a fitness centre.

Phachara Suites Sukhumvit - pros are same as above but with fitness centre, cons are reviews don't seem to be as good as Dawin, also has no cancel option.

Narai - pros is cheaper than two above, has a fitness centre, con is on Silom road, I assume I will have to taxi to Sukhumvit.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have heard recommendations of Galleria 10 and Dream coz they are on Sukhumvit itself. Yet to try them myself.
Old 04-02-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Recently abit slow in the forums ah? hahahaha. anyway wishing all bros gong hei fatt choy many bountiful returns, success in work/business, can pia more girls, no illness and good luck in everything.

Okay now that is out of the way, does anyone have a good place to recommend to eat? Im going there next month but haven't only been there a few times with only myself or max 2 persons there was a limited food choice. This time round going with a party of 6 so was wondering of exploring more makan places there. I looked online and usually the recommend the wanton mee la, phad thai, boat noodles etc. but I was wondering if you guys know any nice place maybe sze char style for makan in BKK area? Thanks in advance.
Old 05-02-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
but I was wondering if you guys know any nice place maybe sze char style for makan in BKK area? Thanks in advance.
hwai kwang got many, cheap, can beo saosao, aroy mak and no singaporean NSFs in kratin daeng sleeveless tee to kpkb.. it's near the bridge there.. usually they're grilling the heavily salted fish outside...
Old 05-02-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Any of my kaki coming to BKK soon??
Old 05-02-2017, 05:16 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Thalat Huai Khwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
does anyone have a good place to recommend to eat?
As recommended by khun 1KnightinBKK go Thalat Huai Khwang.
Go furthur inside for more local food.
Reasonable price but no longer cheap these days.

Best is go there late at night after partying to wash your eyes.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Both is good to stay. Dream is at deep down from the Main Street, but the Hotel is good. If you don't mind walking from the Main Street them it's good to stay.

As for Galleria 10 not so far from the Main Street. It just opposite Thermae, you've to cross the road by using the over head bridge to get to thermae.

Hope this helps.
Thank boss... Already booked Galleria 10 for this month

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Any of my kaki coming to BKK soon??
Boss Naemlo, xiao di me going over end of Feb...

Please duo duo guan zhao...
Old 08-02-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineguy View Post
Boss Naemlo, xiao di me going over end of Feb...

Please duo duo guan zhao...
Please standby USD$1000
Old 08-02-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Please standby USD$1000
Sometimes naemlo got do promotion.
10% discount but he send Cherry QQ instead of BMW to fetch you from Airport.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 08-02-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Sometimes naemlo got do promotion.
10% discount but he send Cherry QQ instead of BMW to fetch you from Airport.
No need cherry in bkk cause cars are cheap. Min expectation is vios or city

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1