The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good memories from Massage journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Hougang De Sauna - got 1 call Chilli right? More like Chilli padi cos small size and can pickup for action cos so light.

2nd floor USSC got HC call Mikado, always hard to decide whether to go Mikado or HDS, lol.
Mikado...ML May...very sexy and love to get fuck...always teasing me with her moams and no rush at all...like a gf
Old 12-01-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold

Orchid msia syt Star, who knows where she is going? Still working in sg?
Old 12-01-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Amy/Sasa (the one and only)- Muzi Spa/Tanjong Katong/Beng Wan Road/Opal Crescent
Abby - Golden Wellness (best memory with her is she change to a HJ joint and offered me FJ. The thrill is totally something else)
Coco - Onyx Spa (tightest pussy i ever bang so far. Legit have to force my cock in kind)
Qiqi - NBR/Kitchener Road (crazy D cups)
Amy (Around 2018-2019)- Golden Wellness
Hana (the tall naughty english speaking one)- E Wellness (regret didnt visit her when she was in IS Spa. One of my biggest regrets)
Lucky - Muzi Spa (solid body and gnd looks. Bang her until the other MLs outside also horny)
Old 12-01-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 17
Taz9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Main memory from 201 in chinatown. Michelle, little lamb, kawaii, trista and fav xiaonuo. Most of the girl there look power and skill also power.
Old 12-01-2024, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boob_man View Post
I can't remember the name of the ML that I used to frequent at Roppongi but I became a regular & managed to get a few free hj's. Was still quite new to the scene then so I wasn't that brave enough to auto-roam. She let me put my hand up her blouse or teeshirt to fondle her tits. Fond mammaries (memories)!
Do all ML allow auto roam? Only dirty joint ones right?
Old 12-01-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Anyone remember Rochorboys Sultan Gate , Sweet Secrets
One of the best. While waiting at sofa other gals will flirt with u also even if u booked another one . Forgot the names , Dior ..?
Old 13-01-2024, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 17
behemoth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbehemoth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Moon from Haonan
Tang tang & Tang na from Yishun
Forget the name who used to worked at Pearl Bank apartment
Old 13-01-2024, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 1
INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!

Too many.. But what i can still remember is a MP at bali lane on the 2nd floor.. got one viet ml.. think she owns it.. like short hair and all.. even drank beer at the waiting area when she invited her friends over for food n drinks.. her friends also teasing and all.. haha.. then brought her to the room and fk her.. best part fked raw, at first dont let after that dont want me to stop.. visited like a couple of times.. maybe 3 or 4 times.. after that some argument or what then stop contacting.. haha.. was fun times though..
Old 13-01-2024, 06:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone missed the advertisements from The New Paper? Good way to find out where to go for your next massage. Photos so enticing.
Old 13-01-2024, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 16
boob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
Truth be told, during those times most MLs go all the way. I remembered that once at Ming Court HC the ML was having her period but she allowed me to rub her pussy over her panties & pad till she came! After that she made me cummed.......
Old 13-01-2024, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 16
boob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Anyone missed the advertisements from The New Paper? Good way to find out where to go for your next massage. Photos so enticing.
Lol yup! Those adverts are always the same joints though.
Old 13-01-2024, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by behemoth View Post
Moon from Haonan
Tang tang & Tang na from Yishun
Forget the name who used to worked at Pearl Bank apartment
bro haonan girls are always solid ones...no ps, real as you can get...and yes tang tang from shen nong....
Old 13-01-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster

taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
They will always ask him when the massage is almost done, " 你要不要 Special?" I just love to hear the word "special"... that means it's hj.They will staright away go to dim the light to create that "romantic , relaxing" ambience. Then they will slowly used their fingertips to slowly run over your body from the backshoulder all the way down to the ankle. I enjoyed this part the most as it slowly arouse and wake up your little brother. When I can't take it anymore, I will just turn over and from there action starts. I will lift up their blouse, unhook the bra and slowly move my mouth to savour those soft , juicy grapes. Just suckled till full shot up. Sometimes I enjoy the teasing so much till if almost time up, the ml will ask you to turn over and you carry to do your task. At times, the ml wll automatically unhook the bra and you see 2 jugs falling out. I enjoy those sight too. HC is still the best enjoyment for me till this day. The SPA nowaday just can't compare to the ambience. Btw, there's no such thing as "dirty" ones. What dirty?What so dirty about getting a hj and sucking on those boobs? LOL
Old 13-01-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I missed it bro. Usually will check it out if wanted to try a new hc
Old 13-01-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 15
amaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to behold

Haonan bro's Estee..

Reasonably priced breast fucks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1