The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of
Re: Holiday Inn Outram shops

Went by and all shops were opened, few old birds have already relocated and the rest all milf standards…nothing eye catching, as usual went for regular sunnie…same as usual decent adventure.
Old 26-10-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
as usual went for regular sunnie…same as usual decent adventure.
She was a SBF ang pai in her younger days. Maybe 14 years ago. Figure still the same
Old 28-10-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Sunnie pussy got weird smelly. Not fishy but iron/zinc? I kena twice. Not RTF since then
Yana (BBBJ) X2
KeKe (Cosybay) X1 - 3RD BEST!
Victoria (BBBJ) X1
Moet (Carribean club/Lovedesire) X1
Jeny X1
Mandy (BBBJ) X1
Cherry (Caribbean88 ) X1 - BEST!
Fei Fei X2
Anna (1stopserie) X1
Fei Er (1stopserie) X1
Old 28-10-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Sunnie pussy got weird smelly. Not fishy but iron/zinc? I kena twice. Not RTF since then
Yes bro, that day I had her after pumping wanted chg position pull out got abit yellowish discharge n smell, pump few mins more I stop n asked her for bj instead..not going back
Old 29-10-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes bro, that day I had her after pumping wanted chg position pull out got abit yellowish discharge n smell, pump few mins more I stop n asked her for bj instead..not going back
You power, got smell still ask her to do bj. Get her to suck her own smell.
Yana (BBBJ) X2
KeKe (Cosybay) X1 - 3RD BEST!
Victoria (BBBJ) X1
Moet (Carribean club/Lovedesire) X1
Jeny X1
Mandy (BBBJ) X1
Cherry (Caribbean88 ) X1 - BEST!
Fei Fei X2
Anna (1stopserie) X1
Fei Er (1stopserie) X1
Old 29-10-2022, 12:45 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well done bro
Old 29-10-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Any fishy or weird smelling pussies is an instant dick softener for me. Recently I kena one quite popular ml that's been advertised on sbf. Everything was great until I started my masterpiece in 69...hints of urine, salty taste...not the pungent type, but more like never wash yet.
Old 02-11-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

i really miss mei juan, she was had the kind of milfy figure that i love

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
About 10 years ago, there was a lady Jenny, aged about mid to late 40s. She provided excellent massage and very good JG. I always have a good sleep the next few nights after her massage. Her JG was so unique and I would cum so much each time. She operated the shop with 2 other ladies (who are probably in the late 30s or early 40s…one of them is called Mei Juen or something like that …very pleasant looking lady who would hug, press her boobs against my arm and french with me sometimes but offers nothing more than JG and touching her butt from outside her pants… haha)

I brought a female colleague (quite a looker) there once for them to fix her back ache. She continued to go there a few more times with me as Jenny particularly did a good job in relieving her backaches. Mei Juen also massaged her a few times, would then describe to me what her naked body looks like haha, and also told me she would also cheekily stimulate her by massaging her inner thighs and nears her pussy until she became wet and she had to cover her mouth or stop them before she let out any moans (i was in next cubicle). Haha

Really missed Jenny’s massage and Mei June’s cheekiness
Old 03-11-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
She has a very natural pleasant look. I like her kind of beauty when I first saw her. When I went there first time for Jenny, told myself next round must try MJ. But Jenny’s massage was so good that it was like months later that I finally tried MJ. We hit it off well the first time, since she has seen me coming often.

If I remember correctly, some bros here mentioned the shop closed because Jenny wanted to stop this line of work ? She was probably the person that signed the shop tenancy ? It was really a pity. Never had such soothing massage and Jenny’s JG makes me feel so dazed with blurry vision and feel so high that I even try to reach out to her boobs (she sits at the other end of bed), but she will gently move my hands away from her body, and ask me to relax and enjoy

QUOTE=daring70;21789045]i really miss mei juan, she was had the kind of milfy figure that i love[/QUOTE]
Old 03-11-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

heard that jenny is a retired grandmother with a decent nest egg ...
Old 31-12-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
Wonder if it’s the same Jenny.. you have her contact?
Old 31-12-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
True. The massage r so so. I tried the 2 chuns with the hugh melons. They did about 15-20 mins of massage. I was ok with it as I wanted more time for the extras.
When I visited chun #2 she asked who I visited previously n I mentioned chun#1. She then suggested whether I want double fly with chun1, she can call her over. I declined saying I want to taste n feel her first. Seems the mls knows each other n has done this b4.
I left a happy man but that suggestion has been bothering my mind with images of ploughing double chun n 4 melons. Definitely will go experience the double chun flight someday.
Damage blue. Extras blue onwds.
Can share which one is this??
Old 09-01-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

no i dun unfortunately

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
Old 07-02-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kryptson2004 is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Sunnie number of times, didn't smell anything fishy while I painted her. Anyway I think she is back in China over the CNY period
Old 06-03-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
freakzilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently went and chanced upon Amy. She’s definitely a milf (probably late 40s) but tits are huge and very fair skin. Good service (but don’t expect slutty type) and although no shower in shop, her cleanliness is very good. Can nego price but don’t low ball her bros. Overall good session & great for big boobs lovers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1