The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2006, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kegster is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
dun worry..this happens everytime....!
how's yr trip there? care to share some FR or interesting stuffs?
i believe many brudders here wanna hear some updates from HDY
Paiseh... nothing much new from me.... most of the things i tried has already said and done by bros from here.... but i must say most of the thai girls i met there i wouldn't mind marrying them if i have e chance or probably i paid money thats why they are like that so nice...so gentle...so unforgetable

Next trip must chiong with u all... keke.... go there in small group quite boring sometimes....
Old 06-03-2006, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by kegster
Paiseh... nothing much new from me.... most of the things i tried has already said and done by bros from here.... but i must say most of the thai girls i met there i wouldn't mind marrying them if i have e chance or probably i paid money thats why they are like that so nice...so gentle...so unforgetable

Next trip must chiong with u all... keke.... go there in small group quite boring sometimes....
Ha,ha, ha !!! Another one kena " gong tao " ( = Thai 'black magic' ) When will they ever learn ???

Quote:
Hey bros,

Just returned from the land of smiles overall wonderfull trip...and a memoriable one... hee no wonder so many bros here keep returning to HY... i havent reach sg already planning on next trip when liao....keke

Upz for HY!
Must be damn powerful " gong tao " . Looks like you gonna go to Hatyai over and over again for the next 10 to 20 years. You might even think of settling down in Hatyai, like what happen to one of our Bro and forget about SillyPore
Old 06-03-2006, 08:40 AM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by osaka69
one update report live for you now....
Now when we go massage center in hotel (sakura, hatyai central,etc) no more can we OPENLY view the lady and choose liao... either you know her name or number...but if you sayang the captain then she will let you peep ....hahaha

dun worry..with Agent-T ..everything is possible in HDY! kekeke
Old 06-03-2006, 08:41 AM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs down Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:

err...think u better drop this idea or thought..!!
Old 06-03-2006, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Ha,ha, ha !!! Another one kena " gong tao " ( = Thai 'black magic' ) When will they ever learn ???
Must be damn powerful " gong tao " . Looks like you gonna go to Hatyai over and over again for the next 10 to 20 years. You might even think of settling down in Hatyai, like what happen to one of our Bro and forget about SillyPore
brudder..sometimes we will need to steer them off the direction they heading..but if they insists then let them be. neverthless we must try and give them advise la instead of flaming. coz some ppl tends to learn truth the hard way...
Old 06-03-2006, 11:36 AM

Exclamation Re: promo- Triple treats!!

The third month of the year is now thrice as nice! That's because you can travel to 3 exciting destinations from only S$3. And that's not all – every 3 days, you'll get a choice of another 3 different destinations from just S$3 too. And with such grrrreat savings, you can also shop 3 times as much! Be quick and click here to enjoy this terrific triple deal now!

Buy from
6 - 14 Mar 06 only.
Old 06-03-2006, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
wah.. so fast start to collect database for our Hadyai trip already? Btw the database 1st choice is for us ok? Scared ur mouth smelly again then we got no more choice like Imperial Keeping fingers and dick crossed..
Mai Hai..... dun worry lah. I have your interests at heart when I am collecting info. Worried you dun have enough choices so get a few more for you. Btw I also have one contact from Bro Fong. Interested.
Old 06-03-2006, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bugger.. alwayz looking for easy way out one... hehehe... dun dare to explore and get ur own contacts ah??? Ma Hai
Dun like that lah. Athought Hatyai me close eyes also can show you how to get around, but very long time never go back. Actually retired from that place bcos too many 'kek sim' stories. Now since all bros going so die die must go again bcos confirm very shiok. Contacts alot alot but five years ago contacts. You still want?
Old 06-03-2006, 02:02 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Dun like that lah. Athought Hatyai me close eyes also can show you how to get around, but very long time never go back. Actually retired from that place bcos too many 'kek sim' stories. Now since all bros going so die die must go again bcos confirm very shiok. Contacts alot alot but five years ago contacts. You still want?
Then ur kids in hatyai must be 4 years old by now loh!
Old 06-03-2006, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Then ur kids in hatyai must be 4 years old by now loh!
Yeah.... hehehe... and the WL's must be the 300baht category that SN always talk about
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 06-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yeah.... hehehe... and the WL's must be the 300baht category that SN always talk about
Ma Hai don't drag me into it!Ok lah you only cheong CP4, SC,Asia and PL lol can?kekekekekeke!Me poor man can only cheong cheap,cheap one only happy?

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 06-03-2006, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
Ma Hai don't drag me into it!Ok lah you only cheong CP4, SC,Asia and PL lol can?kekekekekeke!Me poor man can only cheong cheap,cheap one only happy?
siao liao...NO.1 fight with TMM liao....!
Old 06-03-2006, 09:58 PM
Samster

stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
siao liao...NO.1 fight with TMM liao....!
NBssssss you add wood to the fire!!!!

No lah only joking with NO1. TSH you know how to fight with him i sure to lose big time one lah!!!!kekekekekeekek!!!!

One more thing i thought i am POP.(don't let them know what it means hor!!!)

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 06-03-2006, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
NBssssss you add wood to the fire!!!!

No lah only joking with NO1. TSH you know how to fight with him i sure to lose big time one lah!!!!kekekekekeekek!!!!

One more thing i thought i am POP.(don't let them know what it means hor!!!)
No lah... I am learning from GTM only, where can compare to Tarma Sifu
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 06-03-2006, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
No lah... I am learning from GTM only, where can compare to Tarma Sifu
Plsssss lah you also a TMM hor!Ok how about these two?

Map of Hatyai!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1