The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-07-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidtip View Post
Karma is a funny thing.. because in this case I would have assumed it wld be good karma to get involved. We would be providing work and a safe environment for the girls.
U will have to be a good charity organisation... providing them a better work, education and working environment without exchanging for sex. We men always give ourselves excuses to make us look better and great. We are exploiting their weakness for our own gain. In this case, because they are poor and we pay them to sexify our lust. Since when having casual paid sex a good karma? Face the reality and dun find excuses.
Old 27-07-2016, 04:36 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Actually I think my post are quite interesting because I always try to tell a fun story. If you don't find them interesting then stick to your cooking and maybe start up a cooking thread too. I don't live in Asia and don't have any new stories yet because my trip is 6 weeks away but I can promise u ill have plenty. If you check my ISG posts u will see.

As for respecting culture I'm all for that too. In fact if u look at my old ISG posts u will see I always gave the girls too much $ and was regularly attacked by punters for doing that. But its always my aim to try to make the girl happy because she is doing a disgusting job. I think I made an ISG post about the time I was pursued by a much older rich woman. she gave me money and holidays and wanted to be a couple but she actually made me feel sick when I had to touch her. When she sucked me it was ok but when she tried to kiss mei wanted to vomit and the only other time in my life I have failed to get hard was with her. she wanted seex and I refused for weeks and finally I agreed when she said she would bring another girl into the bed with us. it was my first threesome to I agreed. and the crazy thing is with 2 girls in the bed I could not get hard - well I got hard with her friend but then when the old woman touched me I went soft. the young girl would suck me to get me hard and then they would put me inside the old woman and I would go soft. it was embarrassing. I had to kiss the old woman in that bed but I didn't swallow one bit of saliva after kissing her. I stored it up and kept my mouth open to keep it dry and then after wen to the shower and spat and spat till I got every bit of her out of my mouth.

so feel sorry for all sx providers. they do a horrible job. I am revolted when I read punters want to DFK a girl. I wish the girls would vomit in their mouths. I also feel bad that dudes want to put their tongues inside the girls. that revolting for the dude coz the girls may be dirty but its also a bit horrible for the girl having some bad breath freak trying to poke his tongue in that hole.

But I also know that these girls are providing sx and I know that if I somehow worked with them then the conditions for them would be a lot better than if they worked for some kind of sexist pig old Vn dude. Because I actually care about people and try to look after them
nice read again. maybe u r new n don't know there is a IGNORE function on lower left of every post.
just click on the button n u will not see all of the person’s post. i use it effectively to clean off the unrelated posts.
Old 27-07-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Here we go again, same old shit again...
Old 27-07-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
SAF taught you well all these years.
Old 27-07-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Quote:
What do u mean
Don't mind him he's just reminiscing his younger days as a "lobo" in some army camps .

Pak would have use SSDD - Same Shit Different Day.
Old 28-07-2016, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Pak would have use SSDD - Same Shit Different Day.
If Wonder Woman joins this thread, then everything is good.....but then i may turn into Doomsday and use my Fire Tongue to lick her clit until she got no more super power.....then you all gang bang her n i juz pcc lah.
Old 28-07-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 13
canrec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in Saigon from 29-31 would like to hit some Ktv together or don't mind me and another bro joining in for some fun together do pm me thanks 😊
Old 28-07-2016, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so many pages of info and flames, i hope bros keep it clean , bring back good ol days

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 28-07-2016, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 23
simb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR
Went to vien dong massage.
Took VIP package 680k. While being led to the room, pass the attendant 50k and told him to get me a sexy, playful one. He assure me and told me will change if I don't like it.
Really served by a playful pretty masseuse. Number 33. Pretty package of low cut cleavage and curvy body. Didnt even ask then started hdly on me at first.
Autoroam 5g. Told her to go slow on the HJ. Very cheeky, She grab my hand to squeeze her breast. Pulled down her blouse and let me suck her nips, fingering till she's wet. Very accommodating.
Service was tops.
Tipped 750k.
Old 28-07-2016, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
vietsampler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Sai Gon (HCM) from Aug 3 - Aug 6. I know my way around town. If any bros need some guiding or want to have fun together, let me know. I'm not a guide, so no fee / tip / drink whatsoever. You pay for your fun, and I pay for mine.
Old 28-07-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

Nice. Vien dong my favourite Massage Parlour.
Some of the girls are really hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simb1 View Post
FR
Went to vien dong massage.
Took VIP package 680k. While being led to the room, pass the attendant 50k and told him to get me a sexy, playful one. He assure me and told me will change if I don't like it.
Old 28-07-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

I received some pm asking for cinema location. I presume these bros are staying in District 1. See below for a list of cinema.

1) BHD Star Bitexco financial tower, Nguyen Hue, Q1
Ticketing at 2nd top floor beside food court. Cinema at the highest floor.

2) Cinestar Quoc Thanh, 271 Nguyen Trai, P. Nguyen Cu Trinh, Q1
This is a new cinema. Environment comfort and clean.

3) Galaxy Nguyen du, 116 Nguyen du, Q1
Old cinema.

4) Galaxy Nguyen Trai, 230 Nguyen Trai, P. Nguyen Cu Trinh, Q1
This cinema opp. Cinestar Quoc Thanh. 2 months ago when i
went there it was closed. You may like to check again.

5) Galaxy Tan Binh, 246 Nguyen Hong Dao, Q.Tan Binh
Small cinema. Good for those who stay in Tan Binh
Old 28-07-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyler69 View Post
so many pages of info and flames, i hope bros keep it clean , bring back good ol days
done...pls let me know if there is more..

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-07-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sidtip is Cool - loads of Potential

wow. I didn't believe it before.

Hurricane just deleted all the threads exposing Tom for being a conman who tricks people out of their money.

This site is obviously corrupt and Hurricane is one of the people who support the cheating and conning of people.

Disgusting.
Old 28-07-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
This site is obviously corrupt and Hurricane is one of the people who support the cheating and conning of people.
Yes very corrupted. It will be good if u move back to your always mention forum. The moderators there are all fair and justice. 1 less member here does not shut down the whole forum.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread