The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 26-07-2016, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 8
Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Liverpool fined over Europa League final fan trouble

Liverpool have been fined 16,000 euros (13,408) by UEFA following crowd trouble before and during their UEFA Europa League final against Sevilla in Basle in May.

Liverpool EPL fixtures 2017/18
Old 26-07-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Europa View Post
So Klopp not willing to pay and not Liverpool transfer committee?

I read from the other bros that transfer committee making decisions and not Klopp?
I think Klopp has the final say of who he wants in his squad.
No point for the transfer committee to buy a player and then Klopp puts him on the bench or reserves.

Liverpool defence sibei jialat leh. Looks like Sakho is being kick out too.
But Klopp seems to like this new boy Connor Randall as he rates him better than Brad Smith and Jon Flanagan.
Old 27-07-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

How do u guys feel about Joe Allen's move to Stoke?
For me, I feel he was one of the most improved players (among the so-called 'dead logs') last season.
Altho mostly as subs, his form was quite consistent.
Maybe it was his good form at Euro that ignited interest fr other clubs. Otherwise we might not get the quite high 13m valuation.
Actually felt he could contribute more in the new season but guess Klopp must have felt the offer was too good to ignore.
Wish him all the best at Stoke but pls dun come back and haunt us!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-07-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
For me, I feel he was one of the most improved players (among the so-called 'dead logs') last season.
Maybe it was his good form at Euro that ignited interest fr other clubs. Otherwise we might not get the quite high 13m valuation.
Actually felt he could contribute more in the new season but guess Klopp must have felt the offer was too good to ignore.
I think Klopp let him go is because he is Brendan Rodgers "godson"...... Klopp is trying to rid the squad of BR's influence and built his own.
Old 27-07-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Balotelli damn jialat...... left behind at Anfield to train with the Academy kids while the rest of the team went USA...... he could not even get playing time in their friendly match yesterday and spent the entire 90 mins on the bench.
The Academy kids used 17 players in that match and Balotelli was the only one that did not get playing time....lol
Old 27-07-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRthe6 View Post
I think Klopp has the final say of who he wants in his squad.
No point for the transfer committee to buy a player and then Klopp puts him on the bench or reserves.

Liverpool defence sibei jialat leh. Looks like Sakho is being kick out too.
But Klopp seems to like this new boy Connor Randall as he rates him better than Brad Smith and Jon Flanagan.
So you agreed that Klopp had the final say which player he wanted to bring in.

Unlike many here stating the transfer committee doing so bring players Klopp did not want and forced him to play them.

Old 27-07-2016, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Joe Allen can play well only for few games and not entire season. Some players played well for country to get certain good valuation. After that don't play well for the club and still get paid.

Old 27-07-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

Gonzalo Higuain has become the world's third most expensive player after completing his £75.3m move from Napoli to Juventus.

Is Gonzalo Higuain worth this crazy amount £75.3m?

Paul Pogba transfer from Juventus to Man United stall because nobody wanted to pay the agent fees of £20m.

The deal was £110m. Many ex-legend of Man United already said Pogba not worth the money.

Old 27-07-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Europa View Post
So you agreed that Klopp had the final say which player he wanted to bring in.

Unlike many here stating the transfer committee doing so bring players Klopp did not want and forced him to play them.
How a normal club works, manager is given a transfer budget. When manager wants a particular player and within the budget, the transfer committee will nego the deal with the player's club. Committee will also with scouting recommend player to the manager. To offload a player, committee will try to push for higher value of the player.

End of the day, everyone still have to heed the direction from the owner of the club and he has the final say. A lot of managers are helpless when owner or top management thinks it is a good business to offload a player to another club. Most clubs are like a company, they want money to sustain the operation.
Old 27-07-2016, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
How a normal club works, manager is given a transfer budget. When manager wants a particular player and within the budget, the transfer committee will nego the deal with the player's club. Committee will also with scouting recommend player to the manager. To offload a player, committee will try to push for higher value of the player.

End of the day, everyone still have to heed the direction from the owner of the club and he has the final say. A lot of managers are helpless when owner or top management thinks it is a good business to offload a player to another club. Most clubs are like a company, they want money to sustain the operation.
Thank you and very clearly written.

"Liverpool insert buy-back and sell-on clauses for players like Jordan Ibe and Sergi Canos."

Think this buy back clause is good strategy.

Old 27-07-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I think Klopp let him go is because he is Brendan Rodgers "godson"...... Klopp is trying to rid the squad of BR's influence and built his own.
Too bad his lanpa godfather betrayed him! He didnt even bid for him! What a godfather BR is!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 27-07-2016, 06:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Too bad his lanpa godfather betrayed him! He didnt even bid for him! What a godfather BR is!
Celtic did put in a request to take Joe Allen and Jon Flanagan on loan.... but Liverpool rejected both requests.
But they managed to sign Kolo Toure on a free transfer.

I am hoping they will request for Balotelli and Benteke too.
Old 27-07-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Celtic or Scottish clubs do not have huge transfer budgets like EPL clubs.
In fact I think Bournemouth's transfer budget is bigger than Celtic or Rangers since they spent £21m on 2 of our former players.
Old 28-07-2016, 01:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Celtic or Scottish clubs do not have huge transfer budgets like EPL clubs.
In fact I think Bournemouth's transfer budget is bigger than Celtic or Rangers since they spent £21m on 2 of our former players.
All the 20 BPL clubs have got a windfall this season from broadcasting royalties and have money to spend. At least £100m each.
Old 28-07-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Liverpool will play Chelsea soon.
Team news is out and Lovren will be the captain.
Chelsea fans have travelled to the USA to watch the match with a banner to troll Steven Gerrard.
Updates later.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1