The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-02-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ya, no one can replace her.
Is heshe la...
Old 14-02-2015, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlychaser View Post
Bro dun use wechat..use momo. A chinese app. So far I up all quite gd quality..and drive car.. but becareful ahgua..ahgua standard really high ..especially those cut liao ones pretending real gal.
They use MoMo in Thailand? I think WeChat and Momo is ok to try while in China. But, in Thailand, there is agogo, MP, kapoo, oilie, Thermae, and countless other venue to inspect the goods before purchase? Why waste time on those apps? Lots of LB on those apps, and most Thai girls are not very punctual with appointments. So, you will waste precious time twiddling your thumbs and dick while you could be out mongering.
Old 14-02-2015, 04:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
TecNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
They use MoMo in Thailand? I think WeChat and Momo is ok to try while in China. But, in Thailand, there is agogo, MP, kapoo, oilie, Thermae, and countless other venue to inspect the goods before purchase? Why waste time on those apps? Lots of LB on those apps, and most Thai girls are not very punctual with appointments. So, you will waste precious time twiddling your thumbs and dick while you could be out mongering.
haiz... just wanna know (exclusively) some gal mah.

BUT...

I am still confuse. Went to agogo got myself a gal... talk like gal... no adam's apple small built... short gal... boobs cup A+.... F her and have white smelly gel... BUT i cannot cum... her cb look so perfect... but no clits... no lips... cannot feel that button inside (all position)... i doubt myself whether is she an ahgua again

Am i thinking too much after the afternoon nightmare??? All bros I am so fu*king confused... i ask my bro who was with me choosing the gal... he confirm to me is a gal.... coz small boobs... he say no ah gua take pills to make boobs...

Sorry ppl...mayb i just too paranoid... hope i am not wasting your time reading......

Last edited by TecNi; 14-02-2015 at 09:51 AM.
Old 14-02-2015, 05:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

I think u need my help finding the right girl .
Old 14-02-2015, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I think u need my help finding the right girl .
Bro... i think i am fark now.... i cannot be only farking gals after my bro QC right....
Old 14-02-2015, 05:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TecNi View Post
Bro... i think i am fark now.... i cannot be only farking gals after my bro QC right....:
555, u still in Bangkok?
Old 14-02-2015, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
haiz... just wanna know (exclusively) some gal mah.

BUT...

I am still confuse. Went too agogo got myself a gal... talk like gal... no adam's apple small built... short gal... boobs cup A+.... F her and have white smelly gel... BUT i cannot cum... her cb look so perfect... but no clits... no lips... cannot feel that button inside (all position)... i doubt myself whether is she an ahgua again

Am i thinking too much after the afternoon nightmare??? All bros I am so fu*king confused... i ask my bro who was with me choosing the gal... he confirm to me is a gal.... coz small boobs... he say no ah gua take pills to make boobs...

Sorry ppl...mayb i just too paranoid... hope i am not wasting your time reading......
Which agogo did you go? Usually agogos are separated into LB and non-LB. If you are too inexperienced to tell, chat with some experienced customers or ask the mamasan. Unless you are in a black shop, you will usually get a straight up answer.

Go to Baccara in Cowboy. They only stock real girls. Or go to MP's. They don't dare to use LB's.

Most Thai pussies are very clean looking...none of those black-forest sink holes or bear-trap-looking lips!
Old 14-02-2015, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
555, u still in Bangkok?
Bro vbkk, leaving today already.... next time i come BKK I'll look for you to QC n b my consultant.... (feel like a noob)
Old 14-02-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Most Thai pussies are very clean looking...none of those black-forest sink holes or bear-trap-looking lips!
Thanks for the advise... next time died died will clarify with mamasan again.

At first not finding the clit i just doubt myself..... not seeing that bear trapping lip i am very uncomfortable... not feeling the button inside just feel i am doing to a headless squid.... still very confuse now with a benefit of a doubt. She sounded very ok though very sweet vwery girly.... i hope voice is still the most geneuine verification of LB.
Old 14-02-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
i hope voice is still the most geneuine verification of LB.
Quote:
i doubt myself whether is she an ahgua again
Im oso very confused by u........... Why don u juz check her Thai national ID?........... Anyway u might wan to share the name of AGG u went to, then we might be able to tell u whether have u step into an ah gua tio........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 14-02-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Folks, just arrive in Bkk and an on the way to my hotel now. Staying at sukhumvit soi 4. Anyone wants to meet up a drink? Pm me your wechat..

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 14-02-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

Bro Heavenly Chaser, any idea the name of the shop i pick the gal up?
Nana Plaza think the corner shop beside Rainbow2.
Old 14-02-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nana Plaza think the corner shop beside Rainbow2.
If the AGG u go to is on the left of Rainbow2 ............, 55555 its Obsessions and good luck u juz fuck a katoey.......

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 14-02-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Which agogo did you go? Usually agogos are separated into LB and non-LB. If you are too inexperienced to tell, chat with some experienced customers or ask the mamasan. Unless you are in a black shop, you will usually get a straight up answer.

Go to Baccara in Cowboy. They only stock real girls. Or go to MP's. They don't dare to use LB's.

He went rainbow 2 with me
Old 14-02-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
They use MoMo in Thailand? I think WeChat and Momo is ok to try while in China. But, in Thailand, there is agogo, MP, kapoo, oilie, Thermae, and countless other venue to inspect the goods before purchase? Why waste time on those apps? Lots of LB on those apps, and most Thai girls are.
Yes you are right. But the weather is so hot..it just makes u lazy to walk out of hotel...
Yea. A lot of gd ones use momo..this time manage to up 3 from momo. All quite gd ..this 3 I added them last yr. Call them using line b4 last year but nv up..so before i come i msg them and while on plane i look thru the photos again. Shortlist and find the right one.

Yes many lbs. Have to find carefully..chatted with one.

Me: ladyboy?
Girl: real girl
Me: jing lor?
Girl: yes
Me:
After 30 min
Me: I want to suck your cock!!!
Girl: 5000

Last edited by heavenlychaser; 14-02-2015 at 03:02 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1