The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool H14

Good day everybody! A brother wrote 2me there are 2 WLs who came on board this week. There are at H14 one is tall by name of Min Na, the other is An An.

Probably, many passing by crowd will hang around this house. Me? Until I am out of this budget shits, I will return and whack PT with my postings. What else?

I had a chat with an ex Army buddy, mine advice to him is don't put his expectation high coming to pay sex. No matter how pretty she is he could never own her.

Coming to this website called Madison, I am afraid my saying no is because we had a good one which is here. A FT website that serve FTs is never welcome and, we had establish well even in education on safe sex. Most of all I code from Yip Mun 2.

Pray to the harbour

That is give thanks and respect to all the people here, then we may consider allowing Madison to operate in our land. If not fuck off!
Old 10-11-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool True File 1984

There is a police and robbers chase at Shenton Way back into the 1984. The robber was armed, he run jump on to a van and exchange fire with 2 plain cloth officers.

Shots were exchange and, he escape the law it so happen the van driver was killed during the ordeal. It is not recorded who murder the van driver, it is until 2005 and yes! 20 years later he was captured over the causeway and return to face the court.

The defence lawyer cook up a story of no intention to kill the plain cloth officer. His gun was pointing towards the sky and, I could never buy this. An interesting thing is 20 years later, it is called cold case in some western countries. Still the law have to run his cause, however I took into consideration forgive me.

The 3 officers at the crime scene had to gave statement after 20 years, where the story had changed and the lawyers threw them difficult questions.

The gun man was hanged.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Exclamation crime story

mr jacky43 was relating to a crime story that had a re-run on Channel 5 or 8. the host was chew chor meng. not crime watch but a re-enactment of local crime stories. the chinese version is dubbed. i old already, sometimes able to catch them on local free-to-air channels at 1.30pm. cheers.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:28 AM
Samster

teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Arrow TV Programme "True Files"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter21 View Post
Is this ur dairy? I dont understand your posts. All posts by you always sound so abtract.
just google on Mr Chew Chor Meng. True Files is a English Language docu-drama on MediaCorp Channel 5 about major crimes that happened in the past. ran for a few seasons with hosts like Edmund Chen & others. cheers.
Old 16-11-2013, 12:46 PM
Samster

Exclamation True Files (Chinese re-run) on Saturdays Ch8

Today off, was checking the various free-to-air channels. Ah, True Files (Mandarin version, re-run) being aired on Saturdays, Channel 8 from 12.30pm to 1pm. Mr Chew Chor Meng was the narrator about an Indian man who killed his adulterous wife outside her factory. fyi.
Old 16-11-2013, 05:02 PM
Samster

Talking H2 and QX255D

16 Nov Saturday, btw 230 pm to 330 pm.

It was raining and at H2, the keeper uncle told me not to take cover in this house. For the good of mankind, I was standing near the entry I don't see any obstruction. To the creator of this website, I launch in the first complaint.

The second one there is a crime scene at H14, there were 2 man in blue with a woman in blue. They were putting on black gloves and, were looking into R2. That's Yuki's room so the uncle keeper closed the brown door, and it happened Kid in her white sexy T-shirt send off a last customer, probably out from inner lane.

The brown door was not closed tight, I saw Ah Leng was talking to the officers. Then the door was opened, one of the man in blue wave me off. I was furious! Will the creator tick this group off? I am an established member, even the creator show me respect and the SYT officer.

She was accessing her smart phone, I am paying tax $ so in uniform stayed focus. Will the senior officer in charged of them tell them to behave. Even the "COP" perform their duties in pride.

By the way, I had H24 Jessie and, serious she has become prettier then mine last session. Way back to 2010. Could some body tell us WTF happen at H14?
Old 16-11-2013, 05:23 PM
Samster

Cool Observation

I say this pm many girls were on board. Let me count down.

H2 lights above, Sally OG and Munx2. Maggie's on leaves and, Hongx2 door was left 1/2 open. Opposite we had princess Michelle's lights above. Tingx2 were accessing her phone. Box2 was providing the CFM look.

At H4 we had Wendy Judy as well as Annie available. Xiao Mun too had upgrade her package. You guys ready? I saw Honey. H10 Big S lights above, actually was tempted to Q up behind a above 50 man. No! I listen to mine feelings I wanted Jessie or Lilly, not too sure her room is opposite Jessie. Both super MILF materials, next trip I might take her because I love her silky blond hair and standing on high heels.

Irene and Kico lights above. Further down H12 we had princess Joey. She is so sweet all the years, she does not give me the impression of a call girl. Good one Joey. Janet's lights above with a waiting man standing outside. FY was there, Helen as well as brown sugar Lilly. Closer looking she may be above 40, still slim in belly dancer outfit. Peggy and Kelly too had upgrade their packages.

Now mine Lady Macbeth, she was sitting in her room reading newspapers. Crossing her pretty legs and I was tempted too, oh I am writing on H16R11 Pat. FYI, tomorrow is the lunar 15 day, she might be on leave. Lynn Carol and JC were available, front lane we have Xiao Mei Yvonne and Nancy who shot me a fierce look after I passed by.

H24 inner lane, Laix2 lights above, Xiao Tian available and cloud lights above, I heard moaning sounds from her room. Last house. At this H26 we had Joyce covering up in a long cloth, probably is cold it was raining and, princess Carol Miki were available. JJ and Jenny (No 3 in Canto) lights above.

Queenie available but no Ann, and it so happened princess Cookie lights above with a 50 plus man standing outside. That's all folks! And I will post Jessie FR later on. To all the people at PT brothel, I code from Captain Phillips.

You know the boat not them, if you want to shoot someone? Shoot me! They are not here to fish.

How right Sir! I am not there to fish and, I mean business when I post down the observation. See you guys in a short while.
Old 16-11-2013, 05:32 PM
Samster

Red face H22

I miss a house. Xiao Wei available with Aida lights above. Inner lane we had the 3 white bunnies. Princess Michelle's lights above with ER, I got horny looking at Niki's legs. Yes! She is plumb but in her working clothing, she has the CFM package. Now a days there are reduction in moaning sounds, we miss the days of 2010. The year of the rabbit.

Still I vision the late Coco whenever I seen princess Michelle's room, this is what prevent me from fucking the three girls. Whether Michelle long legs or XR petite fame. Niki round assess too could not invite me another time, how I overcome this psychological effects? I haven got a clue.
Old 16-11-2013, 09:20 PM
Samster

Talking Re: True Files (Chinese re-run) on Saturdays Ch8

Quote:
Originally Posted by teochewahpek View Post
Today off, was checking the various free-to-air channels. Ah, True Files (Mandarin version, re-run) being aired on Saturdays, Channel 8 from 12.30pm to 1pm. Mr Chew Chor Meng was the narrator about an Indian man who killed his adulterous wife outside her factory. fyi.
--------

Yes! My brother many people into enforcement will remember this, FYI he is shared the hanging because he got good lawyers. Oh just maybe? The top man of that era pardon him, we had to note he has records of showing mercy. Well lets move on to Captain Philips.

Out of nowhere, Tom Hanks became the idol of OLs, one such that I heard on the bus. She compare him to HKG heaven king Jacky Cheung, both mature and man of the world. Jacky is the Asian copy of Captain Philips, too bad HKG did not copy this version.

Probably academy awards best actor of 2014, Tom Hanks returned to charm women which is some things we could learn. Let me try.

I had to give praises to PT girls, all taken mine business and they got written down over here. As a matter of fact all are aware of me, still in the bottom of her sweet heart she find me charming because of English educated and accessing the Internet.

We stick together we be all right, mine feelings senses the creator is some body who wads certain powers in RLD. If there are problems over there, he shall take it away and I sense it is possible. We seen one roll returned back to the land lords this year.

However, forgive me for I had taken the badge and throwing weights over PT. You had created a monster that you cannot handle, but certain extents I had full fill mine destiny.

I am looking forward in 2014, lets' hope we could move up another level whatever it may be.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:43 PM
Samster

Lightbulb 1963 to 30 Dec 2003 Anita Mui Yan Fang

Anita is known for her ever changing outlooks, whether in the movies, concerts as well as personal lives. This is a thing she shared with the girls over here.

I could not recall did any PT girls who has package in Anita's dressing and hairdo. She was well like in Malaysia too, sad that during the period of 2003 I had not access the website yet.

Maybe Christie? Today we had JB Ocean Violet with her short sexy hairdo, maybe FY height. No matter I kind of believe back into 1997, before and after the hand over the HKG movie industry had produce tons of movies package in migration.

John Woo A better tomorrow 1 2 3, Stephen Chow comedy in making fun of Ah Tiong. Not forgetting the remake of Shanghai beach in 1999, star Andy Lau and Leslie Cheung. All encouraging HKG citizens to search for alternative countries.

And here it is just me. For the first batch of hong keys taught us to jet up HDB flats. Before the time of senator Cow, we experience a bull run in housing pricing even in the private market. It is like the HKG PR will pay above the rates to piss locals off.

Their contribution in this country, you guys see it? Just spend don't think and, end of days do not lose out to locals. Side track again.

1970s this country needs white people, so they came in receive high salaries and seen a smooth transition.

1980 we move into industrial and commercial age, there is a big group of Malaysian working here. The first batch of factory girls which we seen many marrying local guys. The beginning of having relatives across the causeway.

Also some of this factory girls became bar girls, few become PT girls who I recalled 8 years ago. A former H28 $30 WL told me she had worked in the production industry many years ago. I am too kind to enquiry in the name of the LORD, how come she become a hooker.

Now the 90s, HKG people taking up PRs and, they brought n scare loose and pay more. Into the 2000 yes! We talked about a computer virus that could damage the computer. Sort of like the old version could not changed to 2000after the stroke of midnight in 1999.

Then Hollywood came and told us, a thousand years has come and the devil will rise and all goodness with be gone. Satan lives. Ah! But we know that this could never happen, for we had defeat evil in wars and we could do it again.

So what happen after Y2K? The migration of PRC where we seen the first batch of PRC streetwalkers walking at GL. Till today PRC has easy transition because we pamper them. And they taken advantage so they have to leave.

Next century I pretty much feel is the Pinoy. Again Piony girls will marry local men and thus a new transformation of new people merging with the locals. So much for the baba nation. I had not seen a real baba for years, those I saw on TV were probably make belief.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:03 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Jacky43

This evening a taxi driver has this to share with every body. He said years ago those who were under house arrest. With a celebrity we knew call QYF, not her just to clean the doubts.

All under house arrests are to wear time belt, he she cannot walk further then certain distance from the house. Not forgetting return home after darkness fall. Now the driver said he knew of one such person, he managed to take out the belt, hang it around his cat.

So when the cat walked around and, she did not run away from the house. This person could out smart the home team. However, he was fucking stupid because one night he got into a fight at GL. The police was surprised how it is possible because the computer show he was at home.

Well thanks to his cat he was able to escape from home dentation. Today him believe the home team has improve such devices, it is not easy to throw such stunts again. Rather he think this generation of prison use drugs to control the crowds.

I know what he means, sort of prolong consumption leads to cannot stand up for the man. He became gay in the sense while the female convicts. Opposite that would be drug her to get horny. So she would want to return home soon and, screw her boy friends and hubby.

If this is true? We will seen an increase of females becoming sex workers after servicing her terms. This is no good. All this are rumours and I urge every body not to take my writing seriously.

But in the good sense, warn a would be prisoner if he is a man. After 1 year in Changi he will turn gay. And for female she walk the path of a call girl. Stupid to get herself screw because she cannot handle the urge.
Old 01-01-2014, 12:07 PM
Samster

Wink Wo Ai Ni - I Love You - Within you'll remain Tokyo Square

New Years Eve count down. I am disappointed with Wang Lee Hon performance. He did not present his best, maybe the payment is not correct? Lee Hon stood around looking liked an ABC trying to copy American blacks. For the guys who may not be aware, he is one of the outstanding R&B singer cum writer.

It is just not him. By the way, when are we seeing Jay Chou for CNY countdown. With the MBS, still we are not able to attract big names. Many seniors who are around 45 years old will remember Tokyo Sq. Last night it brought back wonderfully memory of peace, love and happening in the 80s. Before Internet came around.

However, Max did away the Gu Zheng thus damaging his beautifully song. If my memory is correct, a part of this is recorded at PRC or Taiwan. Because that era our local music's did not possess such oriental music. Lee Hon forgets we had made good music during the 80s, before his PRC winds kind of music come along.

I could sense "I Love U" has struck a heart beat to many youngsters, they wonder who and what is this about. But they did not listen to the original. It is tragic that Max has moved into techno rocks, today this song became a rock song thus it could never brought back the 80s fans.

Perhaps Jay Chou could buy this over, modify it to PRC winds maintain the oriental instrumental lyrics. It is going to be another hit.
Old 26-01-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

4D consolation of Sat 25 Jan 2014.

H16R3 Vivi ex GL Kar Leng.

Also one of the difficult to catch WL.
Old 26-01-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

It should be H16R13. Sorry!
Old 02-02-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster

2 new year ang baos. 4D results on the 2 day of CNY, 1 Feb 2014.

Consolations: H02R16 Princess Michelle and, H16R14 JC.

Congratulations to the winners and, disagreed to H22 Aida who told me in 2012. Calling chickens can't strike 4Ds. Actually yours truly never buy but I use to tell men who don't fuck PT girls. Let them wins but please avoid PT at all cause.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1