The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2016, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h69

Dan Dan

She is getting popular, angpai. I waited for a while.

Smitten by her beautiful eyes, the eyes which can talk and smile, I try her out.

She is very pretty though not the bak bak type, on the less meat side but with a nice fleshy buttocks from the appearance. Seeing her butt I want to bonk her hard from doggie.

she held my hands and we enter the room. She slowly takes off my clothes while I remove hers. She has a small frame and reminds me of those AV Japanese.

In the shower the action begins. She boob rubs me. Her boobs are B but good for the grip of the hand. Like grabbing two "medium meat Bao" (definitely bigger than char siew bao. WTF why am I talking about bao here

With her gentle strokes she apply the shower gel on my body and use her booobs to rub me over. Her hands begin to attack my balls with the gentle grabs and her fingers rubs my arse cracks...shiok

She turns around and true to my expectation, her buttock very good for doggie type. I rub my soapy didi against her bouncy buttocks. Like every moment of the soft encounter. Very good feel.

She turn and wash my didi with toothpaste. My rod feels the sensation and stick like an iron rod. She began to lick my nipples and proceed to suck my didi with very good suction. I told her to stop as I don't want to explode so fast.

On the bed, she gave me a good massage for about 5 minutes, and began her catbath on my back and my legs. Turned me round and suck my neck and shoulders and nipples and my rod once more. As she does so her perky nipples rub against my body, feel sextifying ticklish. From the many mirrors her abalone is very nice to the sight.

She capped me and I entered her hole. Good feel with good grip, not the loose type. She gets wet quite fast and very horny. She looks like the AV Japanese type. She rides me and she seems to enjoy the moment.

I doggie bang her. Wow. Fantastic is the word. Very good feel. You gotta try to experience it. I control my tempo so as not to shoot so fast. I already buay tahan liao

Turn her to missionary. I push for full gear with my MG bullets and fire like no tomorrow. She moans like those Jap AV and she asked for more. But i cannot liao, gotta fire. Her pussy grips my didi and I unloaded and fired the hellfire missiles from my Apache wings and I lay flat on her. A sextifying experience.

Nice to see, good feel and definitely will return for her.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 13-10-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Beng&Seng is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Dan Dan

Smitten by her beautiful eyes, the eyes which can talk and smile, I try her out.

She is very pretty though not the bak bak type, on the less meat side but with a nice fleshy buttocks from the appearance. Seeing her butt I want to bonk her hard from doggie.

she held my hands and we enter the room. She slowly takes off my clothes while I remove hers. She has a small frame and reminds me of those AV Japanese.

In the shower the action begins. She boob rubs me. Her boobs are B but good for the grip of the hand. Like grabbing two "medium meat Bao" (definitely bigger than char siew bao. WTF why am I talking about bao here

With her gentle strokes she apply the shower gel on my body and use her booobs to rub me over. Her hands begin to attack my balls with the gentle grabs and her fingers rubs my arse cracks...shiok

She turns around and true to my expectation, her buttock very good for doggie type. I rub my soapy didi against her bouncy buttocks. Like every moment of the soft encounter. Very good feel.

She turn and wash my didi with toothpaste. My rod feels the sensation and stick like an iron rod. She began to lick my nipples and proceed to suck my didi with very good suction. I told her to stop as I don't want to explode so fast.

On the bed, she gave me a good massage for about 5 minutes, and began her catbath on my back and my legs. Turned me round and suck my neck and shoulders and nipples and my rod once more. As she does so her perky nipples rub against my body, feel sextifying ticklish. From the many mirrors her abalone is very nice to the sight.

She capped me and I entered her hole. Good feel with good grip, not the loose type. She gets wet quite fast and very horny. She looks like the AV Japanese type. She rides me and she seems to enjoy the moment.

I doggie bang her. Wow. Fantastic is the word. Very good feel. You gotta try to experience it. I control my tempo so as not to shoot so fast. I already buay tahan liao

Turn her to missionary. I push for full gear with my MG bullets and fire like no tomorrow. She moans like those Jap AV and she asked for more. But i cannot liao, gotta fire. Her pussy grips my didi and I unloaded and fired the hellfire missiles from my Apache wings and I lay flat on her. A sextifying experience.

Agree. Nice experience when I try her but no frenching for me. Did she French you?
Old 17-10-2016, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Dan Dan

I can only say if making a comparison between 1669 and 2831A Dan Dan, the one in 2831A beats 1669 hands down, in terms of looks, body, service and friendliness.

1669 Dan Dan is too skinny, boney, and boobies sagging. Whole body look like bullimic or aneroxia kind. Looks average. Service ok, except reluctant to french

2831A7.5/10 against 1669 5.5/10
Old 17-10-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Some guys love the bone thin look haha

But point taken ... 1669 dan dan is super skinny
Old 17-10-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I can only say if making a comparison between 1669 and 2831A Dan Dan, the one in 2831A beats 1669 hands down, in terms of looks, body, service and friendliness.

1669 Dan Dan is too skinny, boney, and boobies sagging. Whole body look like bullimic or aneroxia kind. Looks average. Service ok, except reluctant to french

In a nutshell ... for any newbie punters and/or not-so-GL savvy punters, if you're uncertain ... always follow the FR Writer recommendations whom you "perceive" is closest to your expectation & taste ... Or someone whose recommendations are proven based on your and/or others past experience ...

I shall FR a WL from L16 later in order to put things in perspective ... My FR (on this L16 WL per se) has huge deviation compared to the FR from that prolific FR writer ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-10-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

Bro FF, I like your comparison.

One big difference is that one can french big time and another cannot even kiss lips.

Cannot french then bro joker cannot cum la.
Big difference for me.
Cannot even tok about rating liao.

Nowadays many PRC cannot french liao.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 24-10-2016, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
boleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on QiQi..

Looks : 7
Boobs : C enhanced
Height : 1.55-1.6
Foreplay : once door closed.. hugs.. kiss.. help undress you.
Shower : SOP! Will turn ard.. let you fondle her breast and use her pussy rub against your erected manhood. Takes her time. No rush..
Dry up.. proceed to bed.
Nice catbath.. very patient and hardworking gal.. good service.. at one point.. ply open my arse and stick her tougne deeper into my ass during AR.. heavenly..
Proceed to passionate love making.. told her that i like her to feel comfortable and be natural.. follow the feel.. and we had a good time.. she went moaning and begging me to pump harder at one point and felt her pussy turn moist and contracted... shiok.. and i flip her over.. pump her doggy.. very good arse for doggy action.. exploded in estacy after a few good trust..
Timing just nice.. she is a hard working lass.. asked if i need her to improve on which area. Service and attitude is good. Left a sextisfied man...

Happy bonking bros...
Old 24-10-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
boleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on QiQi..

Looks : 7
Boobs : C enhanced
Height : 1.55-1.6
Foreplay : once door closed.. hugs.. kiss.. help undress you.
Shower : SOP! Will turn ard.. let you fondle her breast and use her pussy rub against your erected manhood. Takes her time. No rush..
Dry up.. proceed to bed.
Nice catbath.. very patient and hardworking gal.. good service.. at one point.. ply open my arse and stick her tougne deeper into my ass during AR.. heavenly..
Proceed to passionate love making.. told her that i like her to feel comfortable and be natural.. follow the feel.. and we had a good time.. she went moaning and begging me to pump harder at one point and felt her pussy turn moist and contracted... shiok.. and i flip her over.. pump her doggy.. very good arse for doggy action.. exploded in estacy after a few good trust..
Timing just nice.. she is a hard working lass.. asked if i need her to improve on which area. Service and attitude is good. Left a sextisfied man...

Happy bonking bros...
Old 25-10-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Nearly forgot about this qiqi. yeah she does look good from when I last saw her earlier this month.

Also, anyone tried wei wei already? Her boobs look big and her body seems to be the statuesque type that can take a good hard pounding, but wonder if her tits are firm and if her body is ok. I don't mind some chubbiness but as long as not saggy skin and meat
Old 25-10-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Bro bg...support ur sharing and also laughed at ur version of ppap song
Old 25-10-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Bro bg...support ur sharing and also laughed at ur version of ppap song
Thank you.
Old 26-10-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 21
biteme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiteme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: L16 h69

Tried a few gals from this house in the last few weeks.
A short summary below.
Yue yue
Pleasant looking gal, provide quite good services.light frenching ok, and quite patient and hardworking, on my rtf list.
Yasi
Pretty Tinted pink hair gal,considered tall In this house, patient sop service but no French. Going home next month.
Ling ling
Pretty and cute syt, very patient and not hurry in her services. Gives good kc feeling when talking and making out. No French for me during 1st meeting, hopefully can French when I rtf, kiv list
Xiao mei
Tanned cute bubbly gal, service quite ok for a new gal. Think she had experiences prior to attachment here. Also no French for me 1st meeting.

As with most new gals, frenching hard to get for 1st meet, hopefully can improve with rtf. Hygiene level quite high for them, thorough dick inspection for adnormalities and the lick n spit catbath which some may not like.

Will be aiming qiqi and Maggie next, especially Maggie, the pretty Eurasian looks-anyone tried her services before?
Old 28-10-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biteme View Post
Tried a few gals from this house in the last few weeks.
A short summary below.
Yue yue
Pleasant looking gal, provide quite good services.light frenching ok, and quite patient and hardworking, on my rtf list.
Yasi
Pretty Tinted pink hair gal,considered tall In this house, patient sop service but no French. Going home next month.
Ling ling
Pretty and cute syt, very patient and not hurry in her services. Gives good kc feeling when talking and making out. No French for me during 1st meeting, hopefully can French when I rtf, kiv list
Xiao mei
Tanned cute bubbly gal, service quite ok for a new gal. Think she had experiences prior to attachment here. Also no French for me 1st meeting.

As with most new gals, frenching hard to get for 1st meet, hopefully can improve with rtf. Hygiene level quite high for them, thorough dick inspection for adnormalities and the lick n spit catbath which some may not like.

Will be aiming qiqi and Maggie next, especially Maggie, the pretty Eurasian looks-anyone tried her services before?
thxs for the info
Old 05-11-2016, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
hellflame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Maggie,first time trying her

Looks : my personal standard, shes worth a 10/10 + that Silky porcelain fair skin of hers.

Boobs: C cup. Damn tasty natural boobs, pinkish nips.

Height: 15+

Foreplay: small talks , shower pretty sop, no bbbj in shower.

AR:This is the part where she scores highly, can feel the tougue penetrating your arse, it was heavenly , the best! 10/10.

BJ: she didnt provide bbbj, was bj with cap, but good licking of balls. Any bros getting bbbj from her?

Sex:Pretty SOP , keep wanna me to hurry, good moaning though. Realise that she dont really like her breast being lick,will keep taking tissue to wipe off

RTF: Will try others unless i bth her fcking good looks plus heavenly AR.
Old 05-11-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellflame View Post
FR on Maggie,first time trying her

Looks : my personal standard, shes worth a 10/10 + that Silky porcelain fair skin of hers.

Boobs: C cup. Damn tasty natural boobs, pinkish nips.

Height: 15+

Foreplay: small talks , shower pretty sop, no bbbj in shower.

AR:This is the part where she scores highly, can feel the tougue penetrating your arse, it was heavenly , the best! 10/10.

BJ: she didnt provide bbbj, was bj with cap, but good licking of balls. Any bros getting bbbj from her?

Sex:Pretty SOP , keep wanna me to hurry, good moaning though. Realise that she dont really like her breast being lick,will keep taking tissue to wipe off

RTF: Will try others unless i bth her fcking good looks plus heavenly AR.
I also got bj with cap from her

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1