The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future
Is there a diff between Cat150 gals and FL/KTV gals

I would like to seek opinions on this question -that is, is there a different in emotional feelings between a 150 GL gal and a normal FL /ktv gal?

I say this because a gl gal gets a lot of money, probably more than you or me every month and cannot normally go out with clients -they can only see the clients during their 45 mins bonking time. For the others, it is their time and they can use all sorts of tricks to try to get out more and more money from you or me as their time is their own.and they usually need to make money fast in during their limited stay in sin.

Also GL gals, from my experience, is more professional and is bonking is really a job to them. Alot of times, they still draw the lne between getting emotional attached to clients, even after a few years.

So if there is a hint of feelings between you and the gals, would you think that gl gals, if they show feelings towards you, that this is more genuine than the other fls or ktv gals. After all in a way, the gl gals don't really depend on you for their money as they would have other customs in their line of work. So if they show some liking for you, that is more real.

My personal view is that this is the case.

Would other bros care to comment base on their own experience?
Old 01-09-2010, 11:47 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is there a diff between Cat150 gals and FL/KTV gals

They're all WHORES. Fuck them and move on.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-09-2010, 03:14 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
afx2222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
I would like to seek opinions on this question -that is, is there a different in emotional feelings between a 150 GL gal and a normal FL /ktv gal?

I say this because a gl gal gets a lot of money, probably more than you or me every month and cannot normally go out with clients -they can only see the clients during their 45 mins bonking time. For the others, it is their time and they can use all sorts of tricks to try to get out more and more money from you or me as their time is their own.and they usually need to make money fast in during their limited stay in sin.

Also GL gals, from my experience, is more professional and is bonking is really a job to them. Alot of times, they still draw the lne between getting emotional attached to clients, even after a few years.

So if there is a hint of feelings between you and the gals, would you think that gl gals, if they show feelings towards you, that this is more genuine than the other fls or ktv gals. After all in a way, the gl gals don't really depend on you for their money as they would have other customs in their line of work. So if they show some liking for you, that is more real.

My personal view is that this is the case.

Would other bros care to comment base on their own experience?
You are very humorous! But only one word can describe you, BODOH!
Old 01-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
Liquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Based on an experience of mine which i have encountered and still encountering, the emotional feeling given from 150GL is indeed different from normal FL/KTV girls. Firstly, they do not have much time to spend with you. Only during those 4-5 days of period they can go out with you. If you are a regular in the shop, you can visit them often at where they work if they are around and have a short chat or quick dinner with them over there.

Yes they are professionals in what they do and earn lots, should be at least 10k a month for the more popular ones, but at the same time they do try to get more mileage from certain customers like gadgets, gifts and even money. Some of these guys shower these girls with such items willingly or when they asked. I don't really know the reasons as well maybe just for the GFE feeling they can get more from them. Some of these men are even married. I for an example, encountered one that never did ask me for anything at all. We went out on all her off days. I only got her a laptop with Internet so that I could take to her online if i am overseas, for her to surf etc. She paid for some dates and even bought some stuff for me as a surprise.

Actually I didn't know whats going on in the beginning but as things goes on and on for a few months, they have their human side as well. From what I gather, they are lonely here, and imagine having to serve so many different guys everyday they are somehow empty inside. They need someone beside them to listen to their problems, or even to provide the the most basic care and concern to make them feel normal again. From what I see from her friends and their relationships, some of them are actually quite serious and put in feelings into their relationships. But to make it work at the end you might have to return back to China with her as she would be banned from coming here for 2 years after she terminate her card here. I heard many true stories from them and people there about some of the past GL girls in G and there are actually examples that happened with good endings but of course these people won't come to this forum and say as they are too busying with their new lives.

So yes, if they like you, they would actually put in feelings into this relationship more and better then any FL/KTV girls. Maybe because of the situation and surroundings they are in. Its more like restaurant, you choose you pay you eat and then you leave. Its very hard to develop deeper feelings unlike FL/KTV whom have more free time. The only way of constant contact with them is via a handphone which is what happened to me and it beings from there. I do pick her up for supper after her work or for some chat after her work ends sometimes which is around 2-3am if she wants. The worst thing about such relationships is that they have not much free time and you carry lots of thoughts about what they do. But you can get them to explain if you want but sometimes ignorant is bliss and things you don't know won't hurt you. But conclusion is yes, they do put in more feelings but this is subjective as there are many stories here that do prove that some of these girls are also trying to make a killing during their stay in SG. But if you are mature you can hear the bells ringing. The constant requests to get you to buy branded goods or expensive items should set it off. If she is really real she would ask you to save your money instead and get an air ticket to return back home with her. Anything she needs she should be able to afford more than you unless you are high earner as well.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:31 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid View Post
Based on an experience of mine which i have encountered and still encountering, the emotional feeling given from 150GL is indeed different from normal FL/KTV girls. Firstly, they do not have much time to spend with you. Only during those 4-5 days of period they can go out with you. If you are a regular in the shop, you can visit them often at where they work if they are around and have a short chat or quick dinner with them over there.
Why on earth would you want to have a chat and dinner with a PROSTITUTE??? They're there to be fucked and that's it... end of story.

If you want girls to chat and go for dinner with, extend your social circle beyond fuck shops and KTVs for goodness sake.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-09-2010, 03:47 PM
Samster

Liquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I did dated many local and proper China girls here. Some really good. But you know how feelings are created. Sometimes the feeling just come and wham bam before you know it. I also find it amazing as to how come I can build such a thing, never I ever though of it i also had the same mindset as forum owner here in the past and find such things to be impossible or the guy involved to be nuts! But it happened to me! Even after studying up to Uni level, the brain also cannot think properly after feelings hit you hard. My family is conservative type and I have to keep it from them. Mine happens and develops in a special certain situation. Before that, i rarely went for such services in G, actually less then 4 times in my 20 over years of living in SG. It just happens that I got to know her better. After 1 month, and 2 times of RTF she told me to stop visiting her in the shop anymore as she find it a big waste of money in her point. If i wanted, she could always meet me outside with purpose day offs which they could if they want or reimburse me for my sessions. They don't take much out of the $150 cut as well because she told me everything about the business. Its funny you know because at first I was paying and now she wants it and becomes the opposite.

In short, if you want to continue and you like her just do your part and try to be understanding towards her. She don't need anything from you because I think she is already earning more then most Singaporeans. If she need she can more then afford herself but if she kept asking you, then you know what she is smoking because they take cash everyday can't be no money and ever once she left her bag in my car and I return it back to her next day and when i opened there is a huge brick of $50 notes inside the big wallet. I don't mind her job because before that she was just earning 1000+ RMB back home and she doesn't want to work such dead end jobs for the rest of her life. Just 1 year + here can make a big difference to her everyday life back home, the cycle out of poverty. She is not into any debts or anything but some girls are here to clear debts. These are some reasons why they choose to work here as WL, either they need to clear huge debts back home, or clear certain small debts and the rest as savings and to get a house, or reach a target they want and go back home and do a small biz and get a house or come here to make a big killing from carrot head guys here and go home very rich and much more then their initial target. Very seldom they come here looking for true love because I know they want to go back and find a guy whom doesn't know their past and some of them are actually married or even have a bf back in China whom they want to settle down with. But if it happens, it happens. Some of these girls actually settle down with SG guys they met here! I heard 3 true stories about such China WL not just the Thai ones.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...Very seldom they come here looking for true love because ...want to go back and find a guy whom doesn't know their past and some of them are actually married or even have a bf back in China whom they want to settle down with...Some of these girls actually settle down with SG guys they met here! I heard 3 true stories about such China WL not just the Thai ones.
So so true!

Their sole purpose usually is to make money and that's it. The rare successful cases of finding true love with Sg guys are almost all unplanned ones. But more or less, they know a good guy when they see one. This is especially so when PRC guys back home are usually MCP jerks. This explains the high divorce rate back home.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's MCP?
Old 01-09-2010, 06:33 PM
Samster

Yes its very true groo. Thats what she told me as well. China guys are very MCP and she find Singaporean guys to be better understanding, kind and detailed. Yup its all the unplanned ones that are successful. If she is up to something you can smell it at the early stages, if you got burned in the end you only have yourself to blame. It takes 2 to clap. But for something serious to develop, 2 people need to get it done and not just 1 way feeling and contribution. So yes its possible but not easy.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Samster

groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Is there a diff between Cat150 gals and FL/KTV gals

Quote:
...Thats what she told me as well. China guys are very MCP and she find Singaporean guys to be better understanding, kind and detailed. Yup its all the unplanned ones that are successful. If she is up to something you can smell it at the early stages, if you got burned in the end you only have yourself to blame. It takes 2 to clap...
Worse thing is that the men will get into extramarital affairs openly and are unafraid to let their wives know. When things get worse, they just divorce. They don't see divorce as a serious issue and as a result, if they have children, the children suffer.

Many PRC women seem to think this is very normal, so when they come here, they don't bat an eyelid when married men here show an interest in them and want to get into a relationship. It's sad that our men don't realise this and get themselves into all sorts of problems with PRC women.

Many PRC women also have never really experienced love. Many of them, especially the younger generation since the late 80s, have sex at an early stage. To them, using sex to get what they want from our men is such an easy thing.

Once in a while, they come across a guy who is interested in them and shower them with TLC. These girls, inexperienced in love, and if they in turn are interested in the guy as a result, also kena KCed. But these cases are rare. Most cases are purely for $$$.

Once in a while, we may see a PRC girl fighting and quarreling with her guy over another girl, usually PRC too. I've seen this happening in G'land and PRC-town. Most likely, this is a KC case where jealousy has reached a peak. You'll be surprised to know that most PRC women do not get jealous easily, especially over men.

So you want to get involved with WL, whether Cat, FL or KTV, be warned...
Old 03-09-2010, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo View Post
So so true!

Their sole purpose usually is to make money and that's it. The rare successful cases of finding true love with Sg guys are almost all unplanned ones. But more or less, they know a good guy when they see one. This is especially so when PRC guys back home are usually MCP jerks. This explains the high divorce rate back home.
and therefore this is why if some local guy falls for a China gal, and is the guy is good heart, the china gal will "fall" for him - so it can be both money as well as emotional attachment for the girl. If you are good to them, they will be good to you. And if they are there to take your money away, most guys will know that that is the case and cut loss!
Old 03-09-2010, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 19
BigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

These are the after-sales services that went wrong when our government trying to promote in our good service culture over the years xD

These bros are so sentimental that I believe they talk and console those 2 pcs value meals at the kfc fast food restaurant b4 they eat them

You Up Me, I up You, Everybody Up Up Up!!!!

By the way, i do keep track of my points daily, if ur nick/power does not tally with my received points,i will not honor it sorry.
Old 03-09-2010, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Generally, whores are still women AND couple cums together as one because they need each other at various aspect to "complete" their live.

When a whore don't take your money or even give you theirs, it only means that she has fulfilled that basic needs already, and what she's "after" now is beyond that (from you). Maybe, a citizenship or yes maybe what any other normal women wants from a man.

It's just that given the supposedly wide variety and better selection of choices for mates, most people consider choosing a whore as a mate to be unwise, not socially acceptable, and not a goodpartner.
Old 03-09-2010, 06:20 PM
Samster

Whats wrong? So ya saying girls should not marry people who done time behind bars if by the same theory.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
...When a whore don't take your money or even give you theirs, it only means that she has fulfilled that basic needs already, and what she's "after" now is beyond that (from you). Maybe, a citizenship or yes maybe what any other normal women wants from a man...given the supposedly wide variety and better selection of choices for mates, most people consider choosing a whore as a mate to be unwise, not socially acceptable, and not a goodpartner.
Many ppl overlook the fact that once the WLs finish their tour of duty, they go back to their normal lives, not a life of luxury. The money they get are usually enough to pay back debts, buy a house, blah-blah-blah... You'll be surprised the cost of living in China now is very high, especially in the cities. I'm referring to those who work short term, not those who plan to stay here year after year.

To want to stay here and marry requires a lot of sacrifice for her, especially if she wants to start over a new life, devoid of her family and friends around her. For the guy, this also requires the guy to i-tune his head and accept her wholeheartedly, accepting her past without question. Again, cultural and social acceptance of such an union are usually very low and are rare cases here. So goodpartner or not? It takes 2 to clap... for the rest of their life...

Quote:
Whats wrong? So ya saying girls should not marry people who done time behind bars if by the same theory.
The problem is, it's already difficult for us to accept a man who has done time behind bars. That's why the government have to soend so much time, effort and publicity to assimilate them back into society. So you can imagine how many times more difficult it is to accept a woman who has served countless men using her body...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1