The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 08-02-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5553 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
No joke. I once had a FL. She's smaller than Gold Bird KiKi size.
The Kiki at Gold Bird I know is not small. She's rather tall, with braces and princess attitude. I don't think she's still working there.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mr20k is Cool - loads of Potential

bro nono, every new year you go batam your parents never say anything?
Old 08-02-2017, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

OK, maybe wrong example to reference. Ah, the infamous Eren. The FL is something like her. Anyway, my point is for someone petite, her pussy is quite loose.

Kiki did put on a bit of weight when I saw her last November. A far cry from the "green shirt" girl that appeared on this thread before. Face mosiac'd, of course.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:48 AM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OK, maybe wrong example to reference. Ah, the infamous Eren. The FL is something like her. Anyway, my point is for someone petite, her pussy is quite loose.
ROFL I wish to know if Eren does know that she is so famous now

Quote:
Kiki did put on a bit of weight when I saw her last November. A far cry from the "green shirt" girl that appeared on this thread before. Face mosiac'd, of course.
OMG she had the body of a photomodel when I met her! To be honest, the last time she sent me a photo I noticed her face a bit plump.
Can I get the link to the post with the photo with "green shirt"? I think I missed it... Thank you!!
By the way, are we talking about the same girl? There must be several "Kiki" around in Batam...
Old 08-02-2017, 07:06 AM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Look for NoNo post. There are 2 girls sitting on the bed. One wearing green top and the other wearing red top. Green top is KiKi and the other, 22 years old. Kiki's grown meaty and the other out of the booking scene, at least for the next few months. That was also the post that started these starlets-lookalikes posts. You can maybe search for "tomato" and the post should be dated in August last year.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
U'll have to change yr siggy bro.

For yr yearly summaries -

https://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=5791
Old 08-02-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Test
Old 08-02-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Look for NoNo post. There are 2 girls sitting on the bed. One wearing green top and the other wearing red top. Green top is KiKi and the other, 22 years old. .
Ah ok. Not "my" Kiki then.
Thanks!
Old 09-02-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
John Wick - Chapter 2

Honestly,i didn't think much of this movie (John Wick 2),but it sure looks like some movie that qualify as a time-killer for me,hehehe...

John Wick : Chapter 2

The storyline :

Retired super-assassin John Wick's plans to resume a quiet civilian life are cut short when Italian gangster Santino D'Antonio shows up on his doorstep with a gold marker, compelling him to repay past favors. Ordered by Winston, kingpin of secret assassin society The Continental, to respect the organization's ancient code, Wick reluctantly accepts the assignment to travel to Rome to take out D'Antonio's sister, the ruthless capo atop the Italian Camorra crime syndicate.

The Trailer :

Some cut-scenes of the movie

Nope,after having watch the trailer and the cut scenes, it still didn't quite impress me. As mention earlier, a time-killer movie for me and if you have some time to kill in Batam,this shoud be alright. Otherwise,the better options would be Kungfu Yoga,Resident Evil or Return of Xander Cage which is gonna keep most sleepy-head awake thru out the screening play-time,hehehe...

(Monster Truck movie no longer in Cinema 21 but in Blitz)

Enjoy the movie, just stay away from the shop that sell food and drink at the theater area.

Looks like Monkey King (Journey to the West - The Demons Strike Back) is coming to Batam soon (should be within Feb 2017),hehehe...do keep a look out.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-02-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There is a new mama stall in our kos...
Selling coffee, tea, indo-mee, korea mee. Epok-epok,kue-kue,
rokok...

and even cosmetics

Guess who's the owner...
Old 10-02-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
There is a new mama stall in our kos...
Selling coffee, tea, indo-mee, korea mee. Epok-epok,kue-kue,
rokok...

and even cosmetics

Guess who's the owner...
You ofcos..
Old 10-02-2017, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
You ofcos..
I contributed some $.
Don't think I can collect dividends.
But good to discover her entrepreneurship
Then later.. I should hv more freedom.
Old 10-02-2017, 07:31 AM
Samster

You'll get your dividends paid in kind, and sometimes, these are not measurable in monetary value.
Old 10-02-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Freedom of speech is onli free wen tat freedom did not disrupt another person's freedom.
I agreed with your words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Just tell them, if don't believe 'Ignore
Agreed with you! But i dont even bother to tell anyone off. When i am in between cross road,i often ask myself,why am i here for? My priority? Once my priority is set right,the rest of what others say becomes small enough to be ignored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Which is worse,2014,2015 or 2016?

Becos I was caught unprepared for the massive crowd. The queue to chop passport rolls out of the custom door. I don't like crowd and I prefer ease of travelling. And safety has always been my priority.

2016,the crowd were lesser. 2017,even lesser. Maybe becos I was able to bypass those crowd.

In 2015 and 2016 CNY,ferry was around 50%,on my way back to Sillypore,2017 has even lesser crowd on the ferry as compared to 2016. I don't visit places where terrorist is likely to attack,hehehe...2017 CNY is a lot quieter to me in many ways.

Note : Remember,i am talking about Batam,not Sillypore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenz View Post
This is such a big hint for so much of the thgs you shared previously.
That's if they read my summaries. Otherwise it is not going to tell anyone anything.

Quote:
Everywhere all over asia also same,Sg & M'sia even worse. Everyone also knw impossible to stop,but at least can try slow it down,rite?
A simple question,which 3rd world country's prostitutes around Asia earns lesser than Sillypore's decent lowest incomers (basic salary of construction workers,toilet cleaner,cardboard collector etc). Not Thailand,not Malaysia,not Vietnam nor China etc etc. But think now, about Indonesia...hehehe...

I remember some PRC prostitutes in Geylang told me they earn as high S$16k per month and they claim that they are only average comparing to the other colleagues (who earns as high as S$20k or more). And that was more than 15 years ago that I met those PRC ladies.

I am sure many bros here visit Batam's prostitute & would have ask them how much they earn before. Add up those sum and one will know the answer. Where did the extra cost incur from our payment we made when we pay to their OKTs? I believe I have mention this before, the REAL cost of booking a girl about 2 years ago. And I am not about to bring that part up becos it is the beginning of where I start sourcing for the best for least. Its often an ongoing process.

Quote:
Syt in batam ard 1 mill rp can get,no need pay until 150 so high. Jus that sg ppl richer nw, so choose to pay that amt thinking they're getting xclusive.
A wise man's words. Only those who try to play green bean soup will try to outdo one anothers. And only those who lack confidence need to play green bean soup....well,since all Sillyporean are considered as "rich enough" in Batam. Yes,i use a strong word again...i said 'ALL Sillyporean' becos I mean it.

Green bean soup is played among the FW from Sillypore in Batam too.

Quote:
Those time when syt at 50 was when exchg rate below/ard 5k/sgd,today rate all 9k/sgd above,last 2 years also got sm mths that reach until 10k/sgd. So plus minus,even tho still up on price but not as high as some wld claim it to be.
I think I did mention something similar before in the older Batam thread before :

https://samsforum.com/showpo...ostcount=32821

Quote:
chart below only up to 10 years,10+ years ago there rate even way lower than 5k/sgd

Don't forget some older hotels of yester-years also price dwn & today btm still can get below 30 sgd rm. Batam still 1 of the cheapest & most value of all 3rd world asia.

I haven't factor in sg ppl's salary increase over last 15 years yet.

It's just my point of view.
Hmm...I have been doing some analysis on this one for a bit. Maybe one day can find time to pull out all the historical information back up here.

Base on my collected data base,booking girl can go as low as 250k to 280k rupiah (w/o taxi) during 2003/4. During then the exchange rate was somewhere 350000 to 450000/SGD.

Part of the collected data which I use as below :

(note that below data were dated as far back as 2003)

Quote:
Girls in Batam generally cost from 250-280K1(Street-wise Tip). The prices mentioned are not absolute but depend on a variety of factors such as day and time of booking, 'new' girl or 'standard' or 'left-overs'(poster: Rp250 all night. flat rate, taxi or not. ugly "like a dog's arse" so most likely she will be available.), after mid-night, familarity with the mamsan, taxi commission, etc. The prices quoted are what some posters paid.

Queen 8933: 270k for a booking and Rp100K for a short-time. Tip:There is a security guard at the front. Ask for Capri, who can guide you.

Crown Karoake: Rp270k-280k for a booking.

Dwi Crown at the Peniun Center:

Horison & Persona: (Poster: The short time rooms upstairs are the best in town). Rp120k.

Titanic KTV: Rp250K for a booking. 270k including driver commission.

Mutiara Pub and Lounge: Rp200K - 250k. It is next to Puri Garden Hotel. However, if you are a regular it is only 180k - 200k. Tip:I recommend that you look for `Aris' its bartender. A trustworthy boy, in his early 20's.2(Street-wise Tip).

Bovo KTV and Nite Club: Located in Jodoh, next to kentucky Fried Chicken and behind the Pelangi Hotel. Rp500K to Rp1Million. Chinese mami (speak hokkien/teochiew/english).

Rio Rita Pub and Lounge: Rp280k.

SenSaSi Pub and Lounge: Rp270k. The chinese mami (speak hokkien/teochew)

Hotel Formosa Karaoke.

Golden Star, Maxim (250,000 rupiah/booking), Memory (280,000 rupiah/booking)

Tampico Club at the Novotel hotel or the Tavern Club at the Melia hotel: With any luck you don't have to pay Rp500k. Best time is apparently around midnight.

Dico O-5 in Harmony Hotel. 20- 30 girls, most of them from Medan. You pay to Mami, Rp400K.

Rashinta hotel. 2 Karaoke lounges. The one close to the gym opens at 1:00 pm 20-30 girls at Rp300K.

freelancers at Sphinx, Ozone, Planet should cost between 200k-300k.3(Street-wise Tip)

Sphinx: Rp250k-350k.

Ozone: Rp300k (Thur. is lady's night. Some working gals - not all freelance.

Joints: Dynasty 99, Ali Shan, Berlian, Crowne, , Rio Rita, Memory, Hawaii, Dinasty, Permai, Femina, Maxim's, Hollywood, Mutiara
I have not been to Batam during those time,but I read and am able to draft out what the approximate scene is like more than 10 years ago. This is the good thing about forums (if they have a long history), they safeguard most of the mongering data for readers like me who wish to understand better a certain situation during a certain timeline.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 10-02-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You'll get your dividends paid in kind, and sometimes, these are not measurable in monetary value.
Well said MM..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1