The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2011, 09:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
blohsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my affair with my sis in law

AseanDude : hahahaha guilty until proven so.
Old 24-08-2011, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bros for following this thread. Bros in this forum share stories and experiences; some appear like fantasies, others real life situations.

Mine is to share this very dark inner secret of mine for 2 reasons. The first reason is bcos I wanted to release what is being penned up in me. I freely admit that I really enjoyed the physical intimacies that J and I had. In the last 2 weeks that I was writing it, I actually relived those moments and no surprisingly, they are still so vivid in my mind. She was perhaps one of the best woman I have ever made love with. I still think about it very often till today. However, the emotional baggage, the trauma, the heartache and the pain that come with it bcos she is my SIL hurt both of us very badly. I have not revealed this relationship to anyone for the last 2 years (except my best friend whom only know the tip of the iceberg.) and writing it actually was like a way of letting and releasing it out.

The 2nd reason is to share with bros here. Many, including me, are highly charged hot blooded men who may be tempted to commit acts that they may live to regret forever. I am not condoning commercial sex but what I have done is worst than that because it involved feelings and a next of kin to my wife. I aint no saint (i have already given a bare it all account), and it was a painful lesson especially for my SIL. After what we had gone through, I really hope no one will ever need to suffer from such a situation.

Old 24-08-2011, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seowlang View Post
Mine is to share this very dark inner secret of mine for 2 reasons. The first reason is bcos I wanted to release what is being penned up in me.

Bro, not worries, I believe everyone will have a dark secret of their own, its just how much it weighs in them. Your's definitely is one truely heavy one to bear, I can understand that penned up feeling that you wish to release.

Contiune your great experience. We are here to keep you company.
Old 24-08-2011, 06:31 PM
Samster

seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexmatrix03 View Post
Bro, not worries, I believe everyone will have a dark secret of their own, its just how much it weighs in them. Your's definitely is one truely heavy one to bear, I can understand that penned up feeling that you wish to release.

Thanks Bro... appreciate yr support.
Old 24-08-2011, 06:32 PM
Samster

After J left, I was totally devastated. I have hurt her deeply by submitting to my lust. Lots of "What ifs" came into my mind. What if I pushed her away when she first touched me? What if I didnt intiate to help her change that night? I was cursing myself now for the deep shit I have caused to J and her feelings. I was fearing for her more than anything else. For the first time, I came to terms that I have feelings for her too. Perhaps it was mixed with a tinge of empathy, I wasnt sure. But I knew I wanted to make sure she is alright.
I went to my kitchen and finish the remaining 1/4 bottle of whiskey neat. I didnt sleep that night and went to work straight. At the office, I was waiting for her to come online on msn. She didnt. I sms and called her. No reply. It was probably till late afternoon that I received an sms from J.

J: "dont worry, im ok"

what followed were several sms exchanges.

I:  "how can i not worry! can we meet tonight?" 
J: "no. im meeting my friends for a drink."
I: "u wanna drink, u drink with me. can we meet?"

no reply for next hour. It was already past office hours and I called her on her phone. after several tries, she finally picked up.

I: where are u?
J: i already told u im going for drinks right?
I: Can i know where pls?
J: st james.
I: can i come along?
J: no.
I: u dont want to see me?
J: can you stop forcing me??
I: im not forcing u! I just dont want to see u like this.
J: like what?
I: like its all your fault.
J: im with my friends already. if u want, we can meet after my drinks but i dont know what time we will finish. i will be at dragonfly.
I: ok.

I didnt wanna go home and decided to wait for J at dragonfly. I walked to dragonfly and waited for J to arrive. Ordered a bottle and slowly nursing my drink. I must have waited for 30mins or so before spotting her and her friends walking in. I ducked and turned away, trying not to let her see me. I requested to shift to another table so that I could see her from afar. J and her 2 female friends were drinking and talking but I could see J wasnt her bubbly self. She was rarely talking to them and was hitting the drinks really hard. She was drinking on the rocks and must have drank 5-6 glasses in less than an hour. I knew she wasnt a good drinker and i wanted to stop her but couldnt. I felt really helpless.  

I was sitting there alone for 3 hours. J's bottle was finishing and from afar, I could see that they were preparing to leave after settling the bill. I quickly settled mine as well and followed J out. She parted with her friends outside and was alone now. I quickened my steps and tapped her on her shoulder. J was surprised to see me.

J: where did u come from?
I: dragonfly.
J: u were following me?
I: i was just sitting at a nearby table, watching you.
J: im not feeling well. can we meet another day?
I: ok. let me send u home.
J: No! i can go myself. pls.. can u leave me alone?!

J seemed to be on the verge of breaking down again. I pulled her towards me and gave her a tight hug. That was the trigger point. At that moment, all her penned up feelings just let off, free flow. She burst into tears and was crying out loudly. Everything seemed to stand still for awhile. My heart was aching. I felt the pain.

We were still not far from st james and by then, there were many ppl staring at us. I hailed down a cab to head home. In the cab, J was slowly in better control of herself. She was sobbing softly. I asked her if we can go to a place to sit down and talk. She finally agreed. I redirected the cab to a nearby quiet pub that i know. Once we reached, we sat at a far corner and ordered a bottle.

I: J, I know whatever I say will not be enough. But I really dont want to see you like this. Please, can you dont make me worry? your exams are coming soon right?
J: Yes.. but im not in the mood to study. I m feeling terribly lousy.

I grabbed her hand and pressed it firmly to try soothe her down. I wanted to interupt but decided to let her talk.

J: there are so many guys... but i had to like you. 
I: u didnt tell me when it started when i asked u the other time. 
J: i dont really know when it started. but i always thought you were very very sweet towards sis and i secretly wish i had a boyfriend like u. the first time you came my house was on a valentine's day. I remember u bought 60 roses for my sis. i have never seen so many roses on V day before. u were always so accomodating towards my sis even thought she is forever throwing tamtrums. my mum and i always remarked that she is very lucky to have you. None of her previous bfs could tolerate her. and yet you are so nice towards her. And us.

She paused for a while and took a large sip off her glass of whiskey.

J: none of my sis' previous bfs come to our house often but since u started going after my sis, we always see u around. i guess the presence of a man in our house was quite special since dad passed away quite long ago. you were taking over the dirty jobs like changing our blown bulbs and carrying all the heavy stuff. before that i was like the man in the house as they asked me to do all that bcos im the tallest. i began to feel happy whenever u are around, especially since you are always so funny with your lame jokes and sense of humor.

for the first time that day, J smiled a bit.

J: remember my little reno to my room? i was very touched that u volunteered to paint my room. i asked my ex that time to help me, but he said he was busy. I told you and u volunteered almost immediately. I guess i started comparing my bf to u from there. i wanted a guy like u. i find guys my age immature and childish. that was when i met R whom i just broke up recently. he is 30 and i thought he was mature and stable. at least something like u. but i was wrong. we lasted no more than 5 months.

to be continued..

Old 24-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Heavenly Viper is a name known to allHeavenly Viper is a name known to allHeavenly Viper is a name known to allHeavenly Viper is a name known to allHeavenly Viper is a name known to allHeavenly Viper is a name known to all

Nice story bro. Please keep it going.
Old 24-08-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 20
cumminology deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycumminology deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Besides the sex part, it is a very nice story about loving someone but not being able to come together. Up you some points.
Old 25-08-2011, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
FarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexmatrix03 View Post

I agree, some way along our life journey we may have some skeletons in our closet that are hidden in the dark for the longest period of time. Can understand your predicament.. imagine seeing her every so often and have ur memories playing up whenever she's around. This baggage is not an easy one to offload..

Thanks for sharing, as much as it helps to lighten your burden, it helps in providing us bros a good read as well. Win win
Old 25-08-2011, 06:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
amenda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it is good. if you don't like stay with your wife then just divorced your wife and get married with your sis in law.
Old 25-08-2011, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amenda View Post
it is good. if you don't like stay with your wife then just divorced your wife and get married with your sis in law.
Amenda,
i assume u r the first female that replied and i would like to think u are from where u state u r, USA. pardon me for not mentioning to everyone so far but my wife and i have a rather good relationship. im not saying its without problems but we are working out minor differences like every other couple. my problem was i literally screwed up and went into this mess.

however, yr idea of divorcing wife and marrying SIL does not work in most part of asia i guess, even assuming my wife and i cant work out. what would it mean if i marry my SIL? my wife (and probably her mum) would cut off ties with her.
Old 25-08-2011, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
numb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice... keep writing. Even without sex, its still a interesting story.
Old 25-08-2011, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
MarsIswar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dude you remind me about the famous quote in shakespear... The pArt when romo said to juilet : I love you I really do, but fate do not allow us together... Not all reader wan only the juicy part for instant like me I rather the whole story to be in full with the feeling and emo shared... Please cont the thread Prost ...
Old 25-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsIswar View Post
Dude you remind me about the famous quote in shakespear... The pArt when romo said to juilet : I love you I really do, but fate do not allow us together..
Not so drama lah Bro. Lol
Old 25-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
WhyWhy00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Usually people will feel drama when thing never fall on them, but i do believe there are such cases in this world.

Alot of things you wont believe until it really happen to you.

But it is truly that when true love come, it is hard to control, or we can say we had lost our mind when doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seowlang View Post
Not so drama lah Bro. Lol
Old 25-08-2011, 03:23 PM
Samster

I was listening to J but my mind sort of drafted a little to recall when I started falling for her. And i thought: thats the bloody difference between guys and girls. guys always start with lust, well at least most of the guys i know. For me, i knew i was first attracted to J's body. It was physical attraction initially.

J stopped and was staring blankly into thin air. I decided to break the silence and talk about our first bike ride..

I: actually when you hugged me on my bike..
J: stop stop stop.. can u pls not remind me?
I: no, i was just saying..
J: no, pls dont say anything about it.
I: cool it ok. why r u so agitated again?
J: im not...*long pause* i just feel..*long pause again* cheap.

I got the hint that she was referring to the incident where she first touched me. I kept quiet waiting for her to regain her composure. She didnt speak again and instead kept sipping her drinks. I decided to talk.

I: J, no matter what happens, no matter what you think, I have never seen you as cheap. Never did and never will. if u find it painful or disturbing, i will never ever say this again to remind you. And the thing is, i wasnt even talking about that. I was just trying to tell you that i always feel kinda of hmm.. for the lack of a better word, manly when u hug me tightly on the bike. i feel that i can give you security and comfort. That was why sometimes i purposely ride faster so that you can hug me tighter!

J broke into a broad smile and slapped me playfully on my lap. I realised that i missed her smiles.

I: I dont ask for anything. I just want to see you smile more often like now. I want you to be happy. Promise me ok?

J looked me in the eyes for a long time and turned away without a word. I wanted so much to move over and kiss her but at the same time, i dont want to cross that line to upset or confuse her again.

I: when are your exams?
J: 2 weeks from now.
I: wah! thats very soon. please for goodness sake, can you concentrate and get it over and done with? its your final semester right?

J nodded. I held her hands and said..

I: I want you to know that we got into this together and stop blaming yourself. if anything, i was more at fault than you. but more importantly, pls put it aside and concentrate on your exams. its the final 100m sprint for goodness sake! dont give up without a fight. i will support u alright?

J: and how are you going to do that?
I: i will buy you a big present. something u like.

actually, i do not have a fcuking clue what she wants. but i knew i had some time to find out.

J: u better make sure.
I: deal. its late, let me send u home.
J: ok

we left the pub shortly.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1